America!!!!!

View attachment 271770
It's English, and you didn't build anything.
Loook our your window .. we built that

You have built absolutely nothing. Instead of trying to take credit for the work of your betters, why not try to do something worthwhile with your own life?

Yea like become a teacher. If you can do it anyone can.

You can't.

Why? ...

Because you're a moron.

So sad...

What did you do this weekend? I guarantee you didn't have sex with a 27 year old on a boat 50 feet away from the restaurant on the lake. Relax, it was dark out. If anyone saw her riding me I didn't notice.

And 3 of my buddies met her for the first time. They said I'm one lucky son of a bitch. But they said, she's also lucky to have me too. I'm a good looking successful guy.

I'm just a realist. No way I'm going to ever marry a girl who's 21 years younger than me. Trump did it but we all know she doesn't love him.

What my friends don't realize is that i'd be stupid to fuck up a good thing and try to marry her. I need to just keep it to 2 or 3 days a week. It's PERFECT for me.

Now if over time we end up spending more and more time with each other and we decide to move in together, so be it. But right now I'm not trying to change a thing.

Pathetic is your life. I would explain but you'll just report me and get me banned for 15 days. No thanks.

giphy.gif

Once in a while, when I am visiting my family, I I catch myself almost using non-English words in casual conversation with folks who would not know what they mean. At the end of my typical very long day, it’s not unusual that I would have had to communicate in at least four different languages throughout the day and sometimes my tiny little brain gets confused.

But that’s America for you. We are a land of many peoples and cultures and languages. But in the end we are united as one nation stronger more energetic, brilliant and full of the greatest potential of mankind in the history of the world.

Once in a while, when I am visiting my family, I I catch myself almost using non-English words in casual conversation with folks who would not know what they mean. At the end of my typical very long day, it’s not unusual that I would have had to communicate in at least four different languages throughout the day and sometimes my tiny little brain gets confused.

So you can say "death to America" in 4 different languages?

how nice for you.

I would never say that in any language, but you just did. :fu:

And yet you regulary trash the US and Americans.

YOU appear to be one of those low IQ sub humans who has been indoctrinated with a fierce hatred and blame for all things American.

Is this guy asian or Irish. ...

I’m American.

What 4 languages do you have to speak to your Irish family? Or are they asian now?

“My typical day” includes on the job. Some days it’s as many as 8 languages to some extent.

And my family is not Irish. My heritage is Irish, my nationality (and heart) is American.

But that’s America for you. We are a land of many peoples and cultures and languages. But in the end we are united as one nation stronger more energetic, brilliant and full of the greatest potential of mankind in the history of the world.
Amen.

So you can say "death to America" in 4 different languages?

how nice for you.

I would never say that in any language, but you just did. :fu:

And yet you regulary trash the US and Americans.

YOU appear to be one of those low IQ sub humans who has been indoctrinated with a fierce hatred and blame for all things American.

Is this guy asian or Irish. ...

I’m American.
So was obama but your hero said he wasn’t. Maybe you aren’t. You act Asian.

Forum List

Back