*America*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Who can fathom the mind of Christ?
2. Who can sit behind and over the shoulder of God, and make judgments?
3. Your question is rude and crude, and I wonder if you really want an answer, or just want to stick your finger in Gods eye?
4. I myself having not experienced being born in a remote part of Africa, can not say for sure, but if I were to imagine for a second, I would think it would cross my mind at some point.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You fathom the mind of Christ by stating that you were blessed by him for being born here, if it wasn't a conscience action on his part, why would you thank him for it?

The question isn't rude and crude, you just find any questioning of the topic which you never question to be as such.

Sorry, I guess god made me with an overtly inquisitive mind. :dunno:

1. I don't begin to know the Mind of God, but seeing I can see the obvious, which is, I was born free, and in *America*.
2. Your question is nothing but crude, [What is it that helps him to choose who gets born where?

Do people born outside the US think that god has it in for them?]quote

3. You are asking me to explain God.
4. And you are unaware just how impossible that is.
5. So it can only be best described as 'rude and crude'.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The old 'I don't know, I just know' argument eh?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

You fathom the mind of Christ by stating that you were blessed by him for being born here, if it wasn't a conscience action on his part, why would you thank him for it?

The question isn't rude and crude, you just find any questioning of the topic which you never question to be as such.

Sorry, I guess god made me with an overtly inquisitive mind. :dunno:

1. I don't begin to know the Mind of God, but seeing I can see the obvious, which is, I was born free, and in *America*.
2. Your question is nothing but crude, [What is it that helps him to choose who gets born where?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. First off, you must know God, in order to understand what I'm saying.
2. I know God, but I don't know *The Mind of God*.
3. No one does.
4. No human.
5. Your ignorance abounds my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

It is such fun to watch the children playing in a thread. It makes one wonder what they want to be when they grow up.

1. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A person with no idea that they haven't even a clue that there might even be a clue.
2. Terminally clueless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. No one does.
4. No human.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is why religion is of no use to me. I refuse to believe something intentionally created and endowed us with the ability to comprehend and determine not only what, when, and who, but why and how, only to have us not use the abilities to better understand our origins and improve our daily lives.

I'm not ignorant, I want to know, not just believe. Humans have made more strides in the last 100 years than the entire duration of monotheistic religion's earthly reign...why shouldn't I lean towards it as more practical? The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

The science is still a work in progress, it's far from finished, far from ceasing to unfold the mystery. Perhaps we'll even take steps back before we go forward, but it goes on...what's the religious side doing to help on that front?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. No one does.
4. No human.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is why religion is of no use to me. I refuse to believe something intentionally created and endowed us with the ability to comprehend and determine not only what, when, and who, but why and how, only to have us not use the abilities to better understand our origins and improve our daily lives.

I'm not ignorant, I want to know, not just believe. Humans have made more strides in the last 100 years than the entire duration of monotheistic religion's earthly reign...why shouldn't I lean towards it as more practical? The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

The science is still a work in progress, it's far from finished, far from ceasing to unfold the mystery. Perhaps we'll even take steps back before we go forward, but it goes on...what's the religious side doing to help on that front?

1. So you want to 'Hurry Up And Know Everything God Knows Belief in Reality'?
2. The mystery of God isn't going to be uncovered like a flat rock in a field some day.
3. Religion is what helps mankind on their journey in this world, and out of this world at the end.
4. Religion is the life's blood of life, without it, 'we' are the flat rock in the field of time, and the cow comes along and pisses on us.:eusa_shhh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

If you hate the current state of America so much why don't you just leave?

1. Why don't you the homo leave?
2. I hear homos get more standing in Europe, go there, but be aware, Europe is about to collapse economically.
3. Seems your flag is flying a bit too high in Europe.
4. Lets just see how than pans out.
5. *America* needs to wake up, God is not mocked.
6. There is a price to pay, and I'm not willing to go into the pit for one homo.:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dear Ass of Texas,

Idiot. I am as straight as they come. Also, America has already collapsed economically, and is still sliding down hill. Plus, what's wrong with being a homosexual? Have they threatened you? And if you say it's unnatural, people do unnatural things every day, but I don't see you getting in a huge huff about it.

Forum List

Back