America

We the people have let the Gov't destory America.

we not onlky let them....

We have allowed them to convince us to fight their battles for them.

Look at this board. Partisans on the left continually say the dems are good and the reps are bad.

And visa versa.

In the meantime?

None are good. All are bad.

We spell it Amerika now.

And its the banksters, the AAE which are destroying our government and controlling our elected toward world government

Quotes From Tragedy and Hope
bullet
"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records."
Carroll Quigley

Kind of a final defeated statement there. America is still here and doing much better than most, chicken little. This apocalyptic vision of a nation ruined just does not match up to reality, get back to us when you can't buy bread anymore.

we not onlky let them....

We have allowed them to convince us to fight their battles for them.

Look at this board. Partisans on the left continually say the dems are good and the reps are bad.

And visa versa.

In the meantime?

None are good. All are bad.

Some are bad, not all. The biggest problem today is that those we elect are so concerned about their ideological values and holding to them that they cannot think in terms of what is best for everyone. This has led to an atmosphere of divisiveness that we have not previously seen in our lifetimes.

A business must continue to grow in order to be successful.

Remember that next time you say the government should be run like a business.

A business must continue to grow in order to be successful.

Remember that next time you say the government should be run like a business.

Completely inaccurate.

Growth has proven to be the downfall of many a business. Growth has been known to ELIMINATE success.

So there goes THAT little jab of yours....but, I will admit....a valiant attempt non the less!

Kind of a final defeated statement there. America is still here and doing much better than most, chicken little. This apocalyptic vision of a nation ruined just does not match up to reality, get back to us when you can't buy bread anymore.

yep.
You sure are a liberal.

"ignore the signs and lets just wait until the end is near"

LMFAO...

we have 47% of the people needing some sort of government assisatance...not sure if that is accurate, but I heard that several times.

To me?

That is a bad sign and something needs to be done.

Or we could do what you suggest....wait until food is no longer available and THEN react.

Sounds like a good plan.

Name one piece of revenue-neutral legislation passed by conservatives that helped WORKING MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES in the last 30 years?

I can name SEVERAL passed by dems.
Name ONE passed by conservatives.

Dems are the same as CONZ, is like saying a woman who goes out and has a one-night stand is the same as a streetwalking whore.

Perhaps when DEMS deregulate the financial sector into the toilet, cut taxes for the uber-rich and put credit card companies at the same priority on a payback schedule as child support payments, this argument might make more sense. As it is now, it's nowhere NEAR accurate.

Name one piece of revenue-neutral legislation passed by conservatives that helped WORKING MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES in the last 30 years?

I can name SEVERAL passed by dems.
Name ONE passed by conservatives.

Dems are the same as CONZ, is like saying a woman who goes out and has a one-night stand is the same as a streetwalking whore.

Perhaps when DEMS deregulate the financial sector into the toilet, cut taxes for the uber-rich and put credit card companies at the same priority on a payback schedule as child support payments, this argument might make more sense. As it is now, it's nowhere NEAR accurate.

when you understand that government is for ALL of the peopel and not in the business of enacting legislation for just SOME of the people, then you will understand how silly your post is.

But to answer your question...the Bush tax cuts....the development of homeland security department....every single peice of legislation pushed by the GOP is for ALL of the people.

Sadly, many of the people dont reaalize this.

But not to worry...you will find out the hard way...

When Obama and the dems push to have the cap gains tax RAISED to 30% and you find that you are taxed at 30% on your retirement account?

Then you will understand.

The largest part of Americans these days choose whether to eat or buy meds. paying there living expense is somewhat larger than their income.

so why are all the Gov't so wealthy and not all the people?

Forum List

Back