America

your fuse is way too short for discussion.
the people I ignore don't discuss anything, they just rant and act like trolls. Sure, I have a short fuse for intentional idiocy

yeah, but this board is not for discussion, it is for vomiting and circle-jerks.

the health care bill passing tilted it, now what would happen if the predicted landslide in the midterms does not happen, lol.

you are not being very honest Mr. Elder.

the people I ignore don't discuss anything, they just rant and act like trolls. Sure, I have a short fuse for intentional idiocy

yeah, but this board is not for discussion, it is for vomiting and circle-jerks.

the health care bill passing tilted it, now what would happen if the predicted landslide in the midterms does not happen, lol.

OK, you caught me in a lie of omission.

this board is for the occasional discussion, vomiting, circle-jerks, and for crazy cat-ladies to get an illusion of real-life interaction.

Once a free country, now represented and being transformed by an arrogant political machine without experience in business, or interest in a free market economy. Those who swore to uphold the Constitution and now choose to make that brilliant document obsolete. A machine that wears the mask of benevolence, only to betray, confuse and then control.

Ain't gonna` happen. :)

this board is for the occasional discussion, vomiting, circle-jerks, and for crazy cat-ladies to get an illusion of real-life interaction.

now now mr. elder.. I get out and about in real life..

if i don't get a youtube link that supports your brave assertion, i will not believe it. remember, it did not happen, if it is not on youtube, or if you weren't convicted of some real-life interaction.

if i don't get a youtube link that supports your brave assertion, i will not believe it. remember, it did not happen, if it is not on youtube, or if you weren't convicted of some real-life interaction.

well you are in luck,, I just posted a new you tube in "media" for your viewing pleasure.

a youtube link that proves your assertion, i wrote.

you would never deflect.

so, are you one of the protesters with the evil signs protesting a WAR of choice?
was this your real-life interaction?

i am proud of you.

Forum List

Back