america

What part of America are we talking about?

The nation, the government, the people, the land, what?

I have a list...

Biggest problems:

(1) Democrats - all of them.
(2) Illegal aliens
(3) "Owe" Bama
(4) Too much debt
(5) Repbulicans - the really stupid ones which is 85% of them.
(6) Liberals
(7) Not enough Dairy Queens
(8) School system in general
(9) Auto industry
(10) Lack of a good 5 cent cigar

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I don't have a problem with America, I have a problem with the world wanting to to take her for their own.

Leave your hands off of my stack jack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI"]YouTube - Money - Pink Floyd + Lyrics[/ame]

I love my country even with her flaws, it is the most civilized and most free nation ever in the history of mankind

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI"]YouTube - America - Fuck Yeah![/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Whats your biggest problem with america?

Corruption in politics.

But that is not America, that is greed, and power driven people who wish to retain and attain their power on the backs of others, the foundation of America is not those who now reside and "work" in DC

WE THE PEOPLE are America. If we can remember that, we will get back some of what has been stolen

Corruption in politics.

But that is not America, that is greed, and power driven people who wish to retain and attain their power on the backs of others, the foundation of America is not those who now reside and "work" in DC

WE THE PEOPLE are America. If we can remember that, we will get back some of what has been stolen

Ah, but which people?

The one who would happily put me in an oven if told to?

Or the ones who wouldn't regardless of who told them to?

There's 300,000,000 of us and we are not all the same.

Corruption in politics.

Maybe the question should read "What's the biggest problem in America".

The problem is not America, it is that radicals have zero rules, they will stop at nothing to destroy her. And make her like the rest of the world :evil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq160PIYjHo]YouTube - No Rules for Radicals[/ame]

Too many whiney cry babies who don't know how good they got it because through an accident of birth were born here and not some third-world shithole where your biggest problem would be getting enough food to get you through your miserable day.

Too many whiney cry babies who don't know how good they got it because through an accident of birth were born here and not some third-world shithole where your biggest problem would be getting enough food to get you through your miserable day.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back