America: You Dodged a Bullet

Again. Neither she nor I started this thread or the hundreds of others just like it.

Irrelevant. You are what you are. She is what she is.

And you are childishly obsessed.

Not at all. I comment upon that with which I am presented.

So what new thing was presented to cause this thread?

I don't believe I mentioned "new". Did you see that word somewhere?

OK. So there was nothing new, and she isn't really active in politics, so what, other than an uncontrollable urge to trash her caused this thread and all the others? You gotta admit that's sounding a lot like obsession.

Hillary would have sold us all down the river, jackasses. It'd be WW3 right now, I betcha.

She don't care about you, bitch. Not ary a bit. She has $600 haircuts to get. You're just a serf.

I don't find that acceptable in America, it wasn't like that before, fuuuckk that! :fu:
Hey Marion Do you find it acceptable for loans by trump had to be co signed by Russian Billionaires connected to Putin ?? Think that might be the reason for your traitors love for Putin?

Proof, jackass?

Hillary would have sold us all down the river, jackasses. It'd be WW3 right now, I betcha.

She don't care about you, bitch. Not ary a bit. She has $600 haircuts to get. You're just a serf.

I don't find that acceptable in America, it wasn't like that before, fuuuckk that! :fu:
Hey Marion Do you find it acceptable for loans by trump had to be co signed by Russian Billionaires connected to Putin ?? Think that might be the reason for your traitors love for Putin?

"had to be" or "might have been"? Which is it? You posted both.

This is what you almost got in 2016. Consider yourselves damned lucky....

Click here if you have no idea who this person is...

17752436-7399633-image-a-19_1566926935956.jpg

17752420-7399633-Looking_relaxed_Hillary_wore_sensible_navy_flats_to_walk_around_-a-14_1566930878106.jpg
She would be so much nicer and way smarter than rumpy in all things political.

OK. So there was nothing new, and she isn't really active in politics, so what, other than an uncontrollable urge to trash her caused this thread and all the others? You gotta admit that's sounding a lot like obsession.

She keeps flapping her yap in favor of enemies of the United States.

Your female Mao today, bitch. That ass is large and in charge! :auiqs.jpg:

I'll bet you're the coolest kid in the whole 3rd grade. Next time, say she has cooties.

That's a whole 'nother story there: Do you really think Hillary was immune to Bill's herpes, and or whatever other venereal disease he's been carrying around all these years?

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

Comeon Mary. It was just a question. Do you know why Trump and his supporters are so obsessed?

As I suppport neither, coming from a non-biased observer. . .

IMO, the absolute insanity over Trump's election, and his tweets, political positions, even going so far as to create a shady made up excuse to impeach him, i.e., the whole Russian hoax? None of it rises to the so called "obsession," the other side has with the Clintons. They, are just a mere oddity in comparison.

Find me Schadenfreude like this associated with any election of a Clinton, seriously, I challenge you too.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

yVSa4V1.gif
4096.jpg

You still claim Russia interfering in our elections was a hoax. How ignorant of you.

No silly, Russia colluding with Trump.

. . .and no one really thinks Russia interfered with our elections anymore than Israel, Canada, Britain, Saudi Arabia, or any other nation that has a large amount of economic interest in our nation. Stop being so daft.

Foreign Governments Have Been Tampering With U.S. Elections for Decades

Israel interferes in our politics all the time, and it’s never a scandal

Big Deal. Grow up. It happens all the time.

You took Barr's word for it, and never read the report, didn't you?

Paste relevant text from the report, or start a thread on it. If you don't, shut right the fuck up about that. I have a direct link and have read it. No charges are warranted or collusion was done by Trump.

Here's the link, knock your silly self out:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Oh goodie. I understand the no charges part, because he wasn't allowed to indict a sitting president, but I didn't see where it said there was no conspiracy. Just none that they were prepared to charge. You want to point that out for me?

Proof, jackass?
Not yet Trump kiss ass traitor

I'll bet you're the coolest kid in the whole 3rd grade. Next time, say she has cooties.

That's a whole 'nother story there: Do you really think Hillary was immune to Bill's herpes, and or whatever other venereal disease he's been carrying around all these years?

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

Looks more like a syphilis chancre than herpes.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg
You do know that Ayn Rand later in life rejected all the conservative shit she wrote.

This is what you almost got in 2016. Consider yourselves damned lucky....

Click here if you have no idea who this person is...

17752420-7399633-Looking_relaxed_Hillary_wore_sensible_navy_flats_to_walk_around_-a-14_1566930878106.jpg
She would be so much nicer and way smarter than rumpy in all things political.

Not for the good of America; No sir. Hillary cares about Hillary. Not Bill, not you or me. Hillary.
And the loon in the capitol cares about what? Not you that is for sure.

I like the way he rolls. :)

I'm like that myself.

I've been saying we need tariffs for a decade. Also to stop illegals from coming in.

What's your big plan that would make America better, faggot?

Link?

"had to be" or "might have been"? Which is it? You posted both.
The only way he could get loans were getting others to co sign them All banks knew he was a dead beat pos

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

I've seen better Photoshop jobs.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg
You do know that Ayn Rand later in life rejected all the conservative shit she wrote.

No idea who this Rand person is. Was she an actress or something?

Link?

They are myriad. Hire a secretary.

clinton_bono_herpes.jpg

clinton-tongue-1.jpg

No idea who this Rand person is. Was she an actress or something?

I know who George Washington and Paul Revere were. Also Nathan Hale. Rand? Noop!

Forum List

Back