America Won Last Night

65.6 million saw Mitt get his ass kicked on TV alone. I have to guess that many more watched the debate on-line. We'll see in a week whether the momentum has changed. I think it will, since Obama reminded the American people why they thought Romney was a douchebag. He got in the "let Detroit go bankrupt" and the "47%" quip. He also exposed several Romney lies.

425742_545613192130863_297418097_n.jpg

Crowley did a good job at keeping them to the rules. She probably shouldn't have fact checked Romney's lie about what Obama said in the Rose Garden on Sept 12th. But still, it was much better than the constant interrupting food fight that the first debate turned out to be.

burgerking-12.jpg

s0n..........dont be making any plans to take a trip into the mountains later this fall. Just sayin'.........too, probably not a good idea to make the error of getting caught in a traffic jam in the middle of a suspension bridge on Thanksgiving Day. And that medicine cabinet s0n.........already warned you once!!!:eusa_dance:

Timeobama.png

EPL Soccer on ESPN this Saturday morning by the way. I guess you cons don't watch ESPN since they fired Rush a few years back but if you've gotten over it; the best club soccer in the world will be on display this weekend.

Hey thanks, next time I run out of Ambien, I'll be sure to tune in...... sure knock out. Soccer:lol:

65.6 million saw Mitt get his ass kicked on TV alone. I have to guess that many more watched the debate on-line. We'll see in a week whether the momentum has changed. I think it will, since Obama reminded the American people why they thought Romney was a douchebag. He got in the "let Detroit go bankrupt" and the "47%" quip. He also exposed several Romney lies.

425742_545613192130863_297418097_n.jpg

Crowley did a good job at keeping them to the rules. She probably shouldn't have fact checked Romney's lie about what Obama said in the Rose Garden on Sept 12th. But still, it was much better than the constant interrupting food fight that the first debate turned out to be.

Hey dick, I'm curious, is being an imbecile like being drunk all of the time?

When FOX calls it a tie, you know Mitt got humiliated. When all the righties blubber about the mean moderator, that just confirms it. But let's look at the polls. They're even more impressive for Obama when you understand that the right 30% of the nation is pathologically incapable of admitting that their guy got beaten by a dirty Democrat.

CNN poll of all debate watchers, O46-R39
CNN Poll: Split decision on debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

CBS poll of undecideds, O37-R30
Poll: Obama edges Romney in second debate - CBS News

PPP poll of Colorado independents, O58-R36
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/258408460994088960

Google Consumer Surveys poll, O48-R31
Regardless of which candidate you support, who do you think did the better job in the debate?

EPL Soccer on ESPN this Saturday morning by the way. I guess you cons don't watch ESPN since they fired Rush a few years back but if you've gotten over it; the best club soccer in the world will be on display this weekend.

Hey thanks, next time I run out of Ambien, I'll be sure to tune in...... sure knock out. Soccer:lol:

It's sort of like football for athletes.

Blame is the presidents game. He's spent 4 years blaming Bush...blaming Republicans....blaming ATM'S.. and blaming a video. Anything that he could point to that would direct public attention away from his failures. He has failed to create jobs...failed to close GITMO..failed to bring people together..and failed to protect our consulate and embassies in the Middle East. Al Qaeda flags flew over 4, count them 4 sovereign U.S. Embassies on Obama's watch.
Even with a sympathetic and seemingly complicit moderator, Obama still wasn't able to even win a debate. Who are you going to blame for that? And Sheila?

You guys blaming everyone except Romney. If you were honest, you'd admit it. But you're not...so you won't.

As for the President; the 2 wars and Medicare Part D (coupled with a tax cut and refund for middle income Americans) left a very tough situation for the President--the Republicans admit that. Does he blame Bush? Sure. Does Bush deserve the blame? Yes.

PS: Obama owned Romney last night. You won't admit that either, will you Sheila?

What's the matter? Did Barack get in over his head? Did he shoot off his mouth and make promises he couldn't keep? After all, he spent a year begging for the job, did he not do any research into what the job entailed? It's not like he was a sitting senator or anything...oh wait.. Why yes he was. If Barack didn't know the condition of the country, then he has only himself to blame. If he couldn't do the job he sought, then he needs to step aside and not spend his time blaming his predecessor. Maybe had Barack bothered to do his job in the U.S. Senate, then the nation might not have faltered as badly. Maybe he could have hooked up with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd and realized that Freddie and Fannie were in trouble.
Are you having a bit of trouble dealing with the fact that Obama's failures are no longer so easily hidden. Damn those pesky debates that even with the moderators doing what they can to prop Obama up, the public can still see through. Not having that media filter to apply the dems caricature to Romney is a problem isn't it Candy?

He thought the stimulus would help and it did. It was so popular that Paul Ryan--heard of him?--said that the money would create jobs.

309292_513866348630918_1682956924_n.jpg

And it has; we've added jobs for over 40 consecutive months.

C'mon back anytime you want to get your ass handed to you Sheila.

It's sort of like football for athletes.

It's sort of like illiterates watching a bunch of mice run back and forth with no plans or skill.

You guys blaming everyone except Romney. If you were honest, you'd admit it. But you're not...so you won't.

As for the President; the 2 wars and Medicare Part D (coupled with a tax cut and refund for middle income Americans) left a very tough situation for the President--the Republicans admit that. Does he blame Bush? Sure. Does Bush deserve the blame? Yes.

PS: Obama owned Romney last night. You won't admit that either, will you Sheila?

What's the matter? Did Barack get in over his head? Did he shoot off his mouth and make promises he couldn't keep? After all, he spent a year begging for the job, did he not do any research into what the job entailed? It's not like he was a sitting senator or anything...oh wait.. Why yes he was. If Barack didn't know the condition of the country, then he has only himself to blame. If he couldn't do the job he sought, then he needs to step aside and not spend his time blaming his predecessor. Maybe had Barack bothered to do his job in the U.S. Senate, then the nation might not have faltered as badly. Maybe he could have hooked up with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd and realized that Freddie and Fannie were in trouble.
Are you having a bit of trouble dealing with the fact that Obama's failures are no longer so easily hidden. Damn those pesky debates that even with the moderators doing what they can to prop Obama up, the public can still see through. Not having that media filter to apply the dems caricature to Romney is a problem isn't it Candy?

He thought the stimulus would help and it did. It was so popular that Paul Ryan--heard of him?--said that the money would create jobs.

309292_513866348630918_1682956924_n.jpg

And it has; we've added jobs for over 40 consecutive months.

C'mon back anytime you want to get your ass handed to you Sheila.

Nice jump off topic there. Not able to answer my other points I see. I have no doubt that Paul Ryan was able to direct some of the stimulus money to good use. Paul Ryan is a guy that knows how to handle a budget. The trouble is that the lion's share of the stimulus money was pissed away to Obama's campaign supporters instead of money men like Paul Ryan. . Our tax money was used in too many cases to fuel Barack's crony capitalism efforts as well his union payoffs. Perhaps the stimulus could have done some good had someone with business experience been over seeing it. Instead, we got a community organizer who really seems to think that taxpayers are his personal cash cow.
So we've established Candy, that Barack Obama was unprepared to deal with the financial realities of running the country as well as being completely incompetent to handle our foreign policy. It's not as if he had to be a rocket scientist to understand that if you've already had attacks against your consulate. that you would increase security there, especially on a 9/11 anniversary.
Do you think that between now and Monday, Barack might be able to figure out who it was that denied security to our consulate? He never did answer the question in that debate you think he did so well in.

When FOX calls it a tie, you know Mitt got humiliated. When all the righties blubber about the mean moderator, that just confirms it. But let's look at the polls. They're even more impressive for Obama when you understand that the right 30% of the nation is pathologically incapable of admitting that their guy got beaten by a dirty Democrat.

CNN poll of all debate watchers, O46-R39
CNN Poll: Split decision on debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

CBS poll of undecideds, O37-R30
Poll: Obama edges Romney in second debate - CBS News

PPP poll of Colorado independents, O58-R36
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/258408460994088960

Google Consumer Surveys poll, O48-R31
Regardless of which candidate you support, who do you think did the better job in the debate?

Here's another good indicator:

How You Know Obama Won

Forum List

Back