America will not forget

The only way said rude awakening will NOT occur is if they stop this shit.

And as you can see, in the shining example of full-on support for Herb 'The Perv' Cain, they have NO intention of stopping with their insanity. Only intention is to RAMP IT UP!
325650_2274.jpg
Face it Marcie? Herman is more of a MAN than YOU will ever be.

The "American Jobs Act" is not a jobs bill. It's slush money handed out to public sector unions who will return a percentage of it to the Democrat Party.

Why would any Republican vote for such a monumental piece of crap?

Don't expect an answer. I've seen several threads BY BDPoop where the OP asks a question. When the responses are akin to having an M-16 shoved down the throat, he/she tends to disappear.

As near as I can tell, people are making up their minds about next November. President Obama is pretty much toast (and I'll leave out any additiona adjecives here for the sake of not having to attend diversty class).

The only way said rude awakening will NOT occur is if they stop this shit.

Please call Rachael Maddow and get on her show. I am sure such a well thought out argument is going to see you as a regular.

The "American Jobs Act" is not a jobs bill. It's slush money handed out to public sector unions who will return a percentage of it to the Democrat Party.

Why would any Republican vote for such a monumental piece of crap?

Don't expect an answer. I've seen several threads BY BDPoop where the OP asks a question. When the responses are akin to having an M-16 shoved down the throat, he/she tends to disappear.

As near as I can tell, people are making up their minds about next November. President Obama is pretty much toast (and I'll leave out any additiona adjecives here for the sake of not having to attend diversty class).
BD Barf is a paid shill as are alot of leftists that reside here.

I love reading through this thread. It is the equivalent of an electronic hypnosis for the left.

President Obama is good.
President Obama will get re-elected.
President Obama is not responsible for the mess we are in.
President Obama.....

It reminds me of the mindless mass on the movie "The Mummy" where they are all strutting around chanting "Imotep".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

WoW! ...I'm speechless. For the majority of the video I thought she had no teeth due to her lisp, until I saw her dentures. I believe that's who taught the USMB RWers everything they know. She sounds JUST. LIKE. THEM.

:lol:

Because I've never watched or heard Beck, Limbaugh and Coulter (save sound bites in passing), I damn near went into shock at hearing so much ignorance and stupidity in one short span of time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

WoW! ...I'm speechless. For the majority of the video I thought she had no teeth due to her lisp, until I saw her dentures. I believe that's who taught the USMB RWers everything they know. She sounds JUST. LIKE. THEM.

Because I've never watched or heard Beck, Limbaugh and Coulter (save sound bites in passing), I damn near went into shock at hearing so much ignorance and stupidity in one short span of time.

How is that ?

Every hour you get a full load of stupidy and ignorance on the Ed Show.

Ann Coulter would eat him alive.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Look who got butthurt and their panties in a wad over this post of mine...
WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -710 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.
RWers really crack me up! :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Look who got butthurt and their panties in a wad over this post of mine...
WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -710 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.
RWers really crack me up! :lol: :lol:

Whine vewy much?

But...the MOST important thing is to make sure that he's a one-term president.
What's a little earth-scorching between friends if the main aim is achieved?

:cuckoo:

You're claiming that political debate in the US at the moment is of a higher order than this?

I believe that I gave your post its just due response, it didn't deserve any better. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back