America. What have you done?

Sadly the Spectator doesn't want to load up the article in question.

One would hope that Obama will become a nationalist, rather than continuing this goofy internationalist position which has bankrupted this nation.

That is likely to annoy some of our so called trade partners.

But when you are business with a partner and the outcome of your partnership is they get wealthy at your expense, their ire when you rewrite your contract might not be such a bad thing.

Now I agree with your assessment. always have. but have been told repeatedly by the leftists that "this is a global economy now, deal with it." I think the "world" in general has always had one standard for the United States, and another for themselves.. Why do you think they don't intend to hold China and India responsible for their immense carbon emissions? But no, we are going to now become gullible enough to once again bend waaaaaay over and let the "world" kick us in the ass. Your obamalama said it himself in plain english. "Americans can no longer eat as much as they want, drive suv's, and turn the thermostat up to 72 (big assed hypocrite) and expect the rest of the world to like it.

Now the right wing suddenly cares what Europe thinks....

Bullshit, we never cared.. but iirc the left wing hate groups were just devastated that Bush didn't kiss Europe's azz. and that the Arab world hated him.and oohhh how wonderful it will be when our messiah makes em love us again.... now you want to look the other way when they criticize the obamalama. you guys need an enema a HHH enema. :lol:

Read the article.. how is that looking away..

It has not been as smooth/good start for BO and the U.S...

I still dont want any US pres to fail, regardless of party..

Melanie Phillips? Give me a break. You cannot reference her and make a generalisation to anyone other than the far right.

Phillips? The imbecile who calls London "Londonistan". RAFLMAO.

Representative of European thought?

lol... aren't these people embarrassed?

Phillips? The imbecile who calls London "Londonistan". RAFLMAO.

Representative of European thought?

lol... aren't these people embarrassed?

They probably don't want to check - I mean with the dearth of commentators around the world who are willing to condemn Obama they have to rely on Limbaugh and other assorted jokes, when they find one from outside the US (apart from Steyne) that appears to be credible they get excitable and forget to check :lol:

Sure. JUmp on in with the pointless babble. Attack the author since you can't attack the argument. Fact is, y'all got sold. The new boss looks like the old boss.

I actually was HOPING, despite the obvious to the contrary, that there WOULD actually be a change. So far, all we've gotten is the promise of an even bigger corporate bailout than Bush forked over, and a lot of empty words.

Maybe tomorrow, huh?:eusa_whistle:

Except the "author" is relevant to whether what she says is true and accurate. Would you believe it if Michael Moore said something about John McCain?

Nope... didn't think so.

And if there's no change it's because the repubs spit on the concept of bi-partisanship. They chose to be the problem as opposed to the solution. (that's not to say that pelosi doesn't deserve a smack down, too... but bush never went to ask the dems for THEIR support, did he now?).

I was hoping things would change too.

i think a lot of people are suffering from buyer's remorse at this point. I would like to say that i hate to say i told you so, but...well, you get the point.

$told you so.jpg

Looks like the Dems will cut their own throat this time. I hope they enjoy their majority while it last This may be the last time they have majority that is if we have a country left after they rape us.

Hmmm.. I guess the bloom is off the Obama rose as far as Europe goes.

The Spectator

President Obama has had, by general consent, a torrid First Fortnight. To put it another way, it has taken precisely two weeks for the illusion that brought him to power to be exposed for the nonsense that it so obviously was.

That's something of a leap isn't it? One commentator writing in a fairly right wing mag criticizes BO and suddenly it's a representative view for all of Europe? What's wrong with this picture?

Exactly we get what we deserve.

Now the right wing suddenly cares what Europe thinks....
no, i dont give a rats ass what europe thinks, but its funny as hell to point at stuff like this and make jokes about those that do
just look at the m,oronic left in this thread
:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Fuck Europe.

The lefties in this country insisted that electing Obama would make us beloved by all, and wouldn't listen when it was pointed out to them that the rest of the world does NOT have our best interests at heart. And now, surprise, surprise, we learn they really could give a shit about Obama. They don't dislike us because of who is president. They dislike us because we're stronger, richer, and freer than they are. And the only way we'll get into their good graces is if we bomb ourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
These leftwacks have sure shown the bipartisan love haven't they?

"BECAUSE WE WON"

You guys just thought GW was an idiot, wait 'till you see the shit king obamaislama reigns down on our country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back