America we are at war!

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
"We can't allow the American people to become collateral damage to Washington's political warfare.” —president Barry Hussein Soetoro

Not another war! Yes I’m afraid so. The president has the United States involved in up to five (5) count them five wars. Preposterous you say. Well let’s count them. There’s the continuing Iraq war, which the president promised to end and bring the troops home within his first year as president. He didn’t. Then there is the Afghanistan war, which the president escalated for unclear purposes. (Maybe to kill Osama bin Laden though he didn’t say that at the time.)

Then there are the two illegal wars, the U.N. backed war with Libya and the secret Yemen war. Read more...Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

"We can't allow the American people to become collateral damage to Washington's political warfare.” —president Barry Hussein Soetoro

Not another war! Yes I’m afraid so. The president has the United States involved in up to five (5) count them five wars. Preposterous you say. Well let’s count them. There’s the continuing Iraq war, which the president promised to end and bring the troops home within his first year as president. He didn’t. Then there is the Afghanistan war, which the president escalated for unclear purposes. (Maybe to kill Osama bin Laden though he didn’t say that at the time.)

Then there are the two illegal wars, the U.N. backed war with Libya and the secret Yemen war. Read more...Google Creating Orwellian Worldview

That's 4.

If you want to blast the Pres you may want to either learn to count or make sure you listed them all.

:lol:

It's much much deeper than that. We have troops in 130 countries and maintain 700 bases. I support Ron Paul, and like him I think we need to bring all our troops home.

Dont forget the war on drugs, the war on poverty,

and, umm, btw, when was the last time aMerica actually won a war?

Y'all good at starting them thats for sure.

:eusa_angel:

murkas wars aren't meant to be won. They are for your masters to profit from using your dollars. Stop giving them money and the slaughter machine runs out of fuel.

murkas wars aren't meant to be won. They are for your masters to profit from using your dollars. Stop giving them money and the slaughter machine runs out of fuel.

The slaughter machines will never runs out of money. They can create thier own wealth.

On Guam in elementory school i got a D in spelling, and it hasnt got any better since, fast forward to the internet when i post an opinion someone didnt like butt had no retort, they would pick on my spelling to try to make me feel bad about myself.

Dint work, i retaliated by screwing with the way i spell chit now, since im a dual national i started to spell america with a big M, because i dint think StateSiders should take credit for the whole freaking continent like ya'll do.

Thats why, i do think the USA was the greatest country the world has ever seen before the people at harvard and yale fucked it up even though they probably spell real well so people thought they were smart and dint have evil motives to destroy this country.

:eusa_whistle:

Your in Guam huh, I got a friend named Dan that moved their from here. Anyhow I don't think most people here are concerned about your grammar. They would have a hayday with me if that were the case. Ya know the less you use a skill the worse it is.

No, im in Connecticut, my pa was a career air force officer, i got to see the world on the taxpayers dime, thanks by the way, it was a hoot getting to see china by the time i was ten.

:eusa_whistle:

The right never saw a war they didn't like and support for the sake of corporations and re-election. So to hear them whine now is ludicrus. Lets recall, "If we pull out now we will lose face," "You will embolden the enemy," "We will show the world we are weaklings," "We are fighting over there so that the terrorists don't come over here," etc.

So enjoy your five wars folks, even when it breaks the backs of the rightys pocket books!!! They can't say we didn't warn them years ago about this "terrorist" bullshit, but they said terrorism is a military thing, not a police action. You truely do reap what you sew.

Forum List

Back