America wants Dems to control Congress

Sounds fun... and then you show up we make a fucking canoe out of your filthy, stinking, liberal skull with our first shot maggot.

So if I just decline to show up, you will continue circle jerking with your friends?

I must admit that I didn't expect you to own up as quickly as you did.

However, the Democrats promised sweeping change. We would be out of Iraq already. Gas prices would be lowered. The economy would be great.

They did?

Odd. I don't remember any Dem making these assinine promises as you credit them as having made.

For example, what Dem insider would be stupid enough to PROMISED to have us out of Iraq when the party doesn't hold the White House and can't override a veto in Congress?

So Your above statement is a perfect example of silly partisan hyperbole.

We all know (ESPECIALLY those of us who have been grass root Dems) that there's plenty of real things to bitch about as it pertains to the DNC.

The party is corrupt as hell.

Do a little research and there's volumes you could write about the flaws of the Dems.

Do a little more research and you'll relize that there really aren't two parties, there's just two gangs of thieves squabbling over the dying corpse of your nation and mine.

The time to stop blaming so called liberals and so called conservatives is long past.

The people to BLAME are the leaders of both parties, since they've been working hand in hand screwing the American people for the last fourty years.

There's the insiders (of both parties) and then there's everyone else.

You and I, chum, are in the everyone else catagory.

Liberal Americans are not the enemy. Neither are conservative Americans.

But as long as the insider party can convince most Americans that the problem is some straw man liberal or some strawman conservaitve, they can manipulate the nation to bicker at each other, while these career criminals feather their own nests as they systematically rape the nation.

There are good polls here, but no where near the amount of polls that exist.

The Liberal Media only reported the ones that showed Kerry ahead, but he was expected to win in 04. Whoops....

And the WSJ..... not as conservative as you might think.

I read it daily........

I tracked the daily polls - often several a day - in a spreadsheet for the months up to the election, including ones not included in that link, ie. Quinnipiac. The data we collected was very similar to the polls in that link. I'm not sure what MSM you are talking about, but we could see that Bush was the most likely winner, and that was the impression we were getting from the polls from the media at the time .

Where the MSM screwed up was in the exit polling. Exit polling is notoriously weak because it is not a scientific sampling of the population. Standing outside polling booths and questioning voters is likely to bias the results since different demographics vote at different times of the day. That's what happened in 2004, when some elements of the media were predicting a Kerry victory. But we didn't see that in the polls leading up to the election. Later, Karl Rove said that he knew the exit polling was wrong because the extensive polling he commissioned up to the day of the election was pointing to a Bush victory.

The media did this in the 1992 British election too. The BBC called the election for Neil Kinnock as soon as the polls closed based on exit polling. But as the results began to roll in, it became clear that John Major was going to be the Prime Minister.

Polls?

dewey_wins.jpg

Like every other tool, they're only as good as the mechanic who is using them.

More good news.

In More Grim News, GOP Writes Off Two Key Senate Seats

By Eric Kleefeld - June 13, 2008, 11:42AM
Wow, this one really spells trouble for the GOP this fall -- the guy in charge of the party's Senate races just basically wrote off the Republicans' chances in two of their five open seats.
At yesterday's Christian Science Monitor forum -- the same venue where he upgraded the GOP's goal to a potential three-seat loss -- NRSC chairman John Ensign was asked point-blank if the party was giving up on the open seats they currently hold in Virginia and New Mexico, where the Democratic nominees are way ahead of the Republicans in current polling.
Ensign said bluntly: "You don't waste money on races that don't need it or you can't win."
TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | In More Grim News, GOP Writes Off Two Key Senate Seats

So if I just decline to show up, you will continue circle jerking with your friends?

I must admit that I didn't expect you to own up as quickly as you did.

Is that all ya got? Sass? No substance? Take a shit... get some of it out of you... then maybe we'll see something worth reading.

Otherwise, STFU troll.

Sure, I want the dems in charge of Congress. I also think I don't pay enough taxes and that I should be taxed in the 50th percentile so all of the lazy stupid folks that can't get a job are supported by me. I also want to speak Arabic and have to pray 5 times a day. My wife wants to wear burka because black is such a wonderful color and it reflects the sun so well here in Phoenix.

:cuckoo:

Sure, I want the dems in charge of Congress. I also think I don't pay enough taxes and that I should be taxed in the 50th percentile so all of the lazy stupid folks that can't get a job are supported by me. I also want to speak Arabic and have to pray 5 times a day. My wife wants to wear burka because black is such a wonderful color and it reflects the sun so well here in Phoenix.

Be careful what you wish for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back