America vs England

America wins!

• Total voters
Pound for Pound we kick the Worlds ass, we always punch above our weight.

Englands like a 51st state anyway. They just have their own weird money and dialect, have a Queen instead of a governor, and drive on the wrong side of wrong. They go to war when we go to war, almost lockstep in with US. The Aussies'... well what can you say about them.

Imagine if Britain had never ruptured with the USA, I often wonder if that would have led to an Anglo empire (culturally, not racially) that would have lasted as long as Rome? Rome too was a multi ethnic empire dominated by a singular Roman culture.

As it is it would appear the American replacement empire to the British empire is under a lot of stress, economically in hock to China, it may be the fastest decline of any power since the Soviet Union.

Though I hope for at least an Indian summer for the USA, there is certainly no better alternative.

Imagine if Britain had never ruptured with the USA, I often wonder if that would have led to an Anglo empire (culturally, not racially) that would have lasted as long as Rome? Rome too was a multi ethnic empire dominated by a singular Roman culture.

As it is it would appear the American replacement empire to the British empire is under a lot of stress, economically in hock to China, it may be the fastest decline of any power since the Soviet Union.

Though I hope for at least an Indian summer for the USA, there is certainly no better alternative.

The Roman Empire lasted for over 1400 years ... the US has only existed for over 200 years. I don't believe any country will attain and keep supremecy anywhere close to the Roman Empire. A different time period. The 20th century was only dominated by the US for the last 20 years after the fall of the USSR. The 21st century started with same domination but by 2030 or sooner the US will share that stage with China.

The question I have is when is the oil going to give out? This will totally change the flow of materials and products around the world. Without a cheap substitute, the age of products being made halfway around the world and shipped to America will be over as it will be cheaper to build the products back here. Oil supplies are limited and our appetite still grows. When we reach that tipping point where use is more than production it will be a fast decline in oil reserves. It is not far off.

The Roman Empire lasted for over 1400 years ... the US has only existed for over 200 years. I don't believe any country will attain and keep supremecy anywhere close to the Roman Empire. A different time period. The 20th century was only dominated by the US for the last 20 years after the fall of the USSR. The 21st century started with same domination but by 2030 or sooner the US will share that stage with China.

The question I have is when is the oil going to give out? This will totally change the flow of materials and products around the world. Without a cheap substitute, the age of products being made halfway around the world and shipped to America will be over as it will be cheaper to build the products back here. Oil supplies are limited and our appetite still grows. When we reach that tipping point where use is more than production it will be a fast decline in oil reserves. It is not far off.

When that does happen, although I hope it is not very soon, thank god my family farms lol. I mean, everyone has to eat, and we can sulf-suffice without a market, we have food/clothing and all the basic needs of farming/living at our home. I just hope my parents use common sense and pack up and go live with our cousins in Kentucky (They own enough acreage to feed at the least a large town, probably a small city.) Sadly, I will be in the USAF not on the farm so I guess the military will decide what I do when this happens. Personally, that's fine by me, as long as I am getting paid & serving my country, I'll only ask "How far?" when they say "Jump."

New Topics

Forum List

Back