America used Nazis as spies, and what holocaust?

Ain't it weird how superpowers play?

I wonder how the forum Zionist element will see this - or try to ignore it.

what is there to ignore meccaist dog, Freddie ?? Jay Edgar Hoover
used Nazis as spies. SO???? your comment "no holocaust"----is
unrelated islamo Nazi shit. The police in the USA use meccaist pigs to
inform as to the shit and filth going on in mosques, too. The police also use
mafia members as informants. Shit actually make good informants----the
birds "SING" if promised a bit of protection which is clearly that which Jay
Edgar Hoover promised your fellow islamo Nazi pigs after world war II-------
you made no point other than the fact that your and your fellow islamo Nazi
sow are stupid. You may not be aware of the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover himself is despised by all decent people in the USA-------for MANY REASONS---
incidentally ---he was also, very much, an anti semite and supporter of the
islamo Nazi pig dog-------ADOLF HITLER ---------he even accused Charlie chaplain of being a jew------which for Nazi scum like you is an "insult" -----
Charlie responded "I do not have that honor"

always polite and classy, these jews...

Charlie Chaplain was not a jew---neither his mother nor his father were jews and he did not convert to Judaism. His half brother had a jewish father

Ain't it weird how superpowers play?

I wonder how the forum Zionist element will see this - or try to ignore it.

inform as to the shit and filth going on in mosques, too. The police also use
sow are stupid. You may not be aware of the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover himself is despised by all decent people in the USA-------for MANY REASONS---
islamo Nazi pig dog-------ADOLF HITLER ---------he even accused Charlie chaplain of being a jew------which for Nazi scum like you is an "insult" -----

always polite and classy, these jews...

Charlie Chaplain was not a jew---neither his mother nor his father were jews and he did not convert to Judaism. His half brother had a jewish father

I was referring to your classy and polite post...This one...

inform as to the shit and filth going on in mosques, too.
The police also use
sow
are stupid. You may not be aware of the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover himself is despised by all decent people in the USA-------for MANY REASONS---

Typical shrill jew cursing and calling people names...
LMAO..do your zionist handlers pay you according to how many times you use "islamo nazi" in posts?
..you're funny!

Gee maybe its true, Nazi really is no different than Zionism, a political ideation.
Guess Nixon was as well:
President Richard M. Nixon lashed out repeatedly at "the Jews" he saw at the root of his problems.
"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:
"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"
Washingtonpost.com New Tapes Reveal Depth of Nixon s Anti-Semitism

you are quite a joke, Penelope-----you are defending your own filth by citing the anti-Semitism of your fellow Nazi pig criminal Richard Nixon-----the only president to be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE -----for his lousy character and criminal behavior?. Yes------Richard Nixon was brought up as what is generally called "white trash"------and was inculcated with hatred of JOOOOOS -------- so? white trash is like that-------I grew
up in a town full of white trash just like you. The town was built post war------on land full of
pig farmers left over from settlements dating back to pre revolutionary war times------scum mostly with English, German and scandanavian ancestry. The farming land was sold out
to realestate developers------but the original white trash population formed a kind of CORE-----now gone but still there during my childhood and during the 1930s and 40s when that area was a NAZI PIG enclave

Hit a nerve did I , too bad, not everyone can be wrong.

what "nerve" do you imagine you "hit"--------you can describe it to me-----I am a
neuroscientist. How does the statement "not everyone can be wrong" apply to this discussion???? you can be candid

Hit a nerve is not a literal term unless one is wounded or being operated on.
Gee, seems a lot of people had and have a problem with Jews in their government or interfering in their government, not everyone who is an anti jew can be wrong can they? (I would imagine you think they are)

For a neuroscientist you sure have a pathetic vocabulary.

Apocalypse_Now_Robert_Duvall.jpg

get some more kerosene I luv the smell of these burning raghead bastards. let's fry em all

Gee maybe its true, Nazi really is no different than Zionism, a political ideation.
Guess Nixon was as well:
President Richard M. Nixon lashed out repeatedly at "the Jews" he saw at the root of his problems.
"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:
"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"
Washingtonpost.com New Tapes Reveal Depth of Nixon s Anti-Semitism

you are quite a joke, Penelope-----you are defending your own filth by citing the anti-Semitism of your fellow Nazi pig criminal Richard Nixon-----the only president to be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE -----for his lousy character and criminal behavior?. Yes------Richard Nixon was brought up as what is generally called "white trash"------and was inculcated with hatred of JOOOOOS -------- so? white trash is like that-------I grew
up in a town full of white trash just like you. The town was built post war------on land full of
pig farmers left over from settlements dating back to pre revolutionary war times------scum mostly with English, German and scandanavian ancestry. The farming land was sold out
to realestate developers------but the original white trash population formed a kind of CORE-----now gone but still there during my childhood and during the 1930s and 40s when that area was a NAZI PIG enclave

Hit a nerve did I , too bad, not everyone can be wrong.

what "nerve" do you imagine you "hit"--------you can describe it to me-----I am a
neuroscientist. How does the statement "not everyone can be wrong" apply to this discussion???? you can be candid

Hit a nerve is not a literal term unless one is wounded or being operated on.
Gee, seems a lot of people had and have a problem with Jews in their government or interfering in their government, not everyone who is an anti jew can be wrong can they? (I would imagine you think they are)

For a neuroscientist you sure have a pathetic vocabulary.

for a putative human being-----you SURE ARE STUPID ------are you suggesting that the colloquialism "hit a nerver" suggest the severing of a nerve during
an operative procedure? Just what operative procedure ? Where do you see
a problem with my vocabulary. You have not come close to explaining what
meaning YOU meant to convey by using the phrase "hit a nerve" As tp your
allegation "not everyone who is 'anti jew' can be wrong" ------why not? Is every
person who considers you to be a pile of shit "wrong"???

Forum List

Back