America used Nazis as spies, and what holocaust?

I

Indofred

World - eReporter

Declassified US records reveal the nation's intelligence chiefs used hundreds of Nazis as spies and informants after World War Two.

Central Intelligence Agency officials are said to have turned to the country's former enemies to help beat the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Academics studying the documents say America used at least 1,000 ex-Nazis.

Some had served at the highest levels of the Nazi Party, and were recruited to work as spies for the US in Europe.

Former SS officer Otto von Bolschwing reportedly wrote policy papers on how to terrorise Jews, but was hired by the CIA to spy in Europe after World War Two.

The agency is said to have relocated him and his family to New York in the 1950s as a reward for loyal service.

Nazi collaborator Aleksandras Lileikis - linked to the massacres of tens of thousands of Jews in Lithuania - was recruited by the US as a spy in East Germany and later brought over to Boston.

There's evidence the CIA even tried to intervene when Mr Lileikis became the subject of a war crimes investigation.

The recruitment of Nazi assets occurred against the backdrop of Cold War paranoia and panic.

But records indicate long-time FBI director J Edgar Hoover not only approved of the use of ex-Nazis as spies, he also dismissed the horrific acts they'd been involved in during the war as Soviet propaganda.
Source: US used Nazis as Cold War spies - eReporter

No holocaust, and honouring high ranking Nazis.
So much for America supporting Jews.

Ain't it weird how superpowers play?

I wonder how the forum Zionist element will see this - or try to ignore it.

what is there to ignore meccaist dog, Freddie ?? Jay Edgar Hoover
used Nazis as spies. SO???? your comment "no holocaust"----is
unrelated islamo Nazi shit. The police in the USA use meccaist pigs to
inform as to the shit and filth going on in mosques, too. The police also use
mafia members as informants. Shit actually make good informants----the
birds "SING" if promised a bit of protection which is clearly that which Jay
Edgar Hoover promised your fellow islamo Nazi pigs after world war II-------
you made no point other than the fact that your and your fellow islamo Nazi
sow are stupid. You may not be aware of the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover himself is despised by all decent people in the USA-------for MANY REASONS---
incidentally ---he was also, very much, an anti semite and supporter of the
islamo Nazi pig dog-------ADOLF HITLER ---------he even accused Charlie chaplain of being a jew------which for Nazi scum like you is an "insult" -----
Charlie responded "I do not have that honor"

Gee maybe its true, Nazi really is no different than Zionism, a political ideation.
Guess Nixon was as well:
President Richard M. Nixon lashed out repeatedly at "the Jews" he saw at the root of his problems.
"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:
"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"
Washingtonpost.com New Tapes Reveal Depth of Nixon s Anti-Semitism

Gee maybe its true, Nazi really is no different than Zionism, a political ideation.
Guess Nixon was as well:
President Richard M. Nixon lashed out repeatedly at "the Jews" he saw at the root of his problems.
"The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:
"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"

you are quite a joke, Penelope-----you are defending your own filth by citing the anti-Semitism of your fellow Nazi pig criminal Richard Nixon-----the only president to be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE -----for his lousy character and criminal behavior?. Yes------Richard Nixon was brought up as what is generally called "white trash"------and was inculcated with hatred of JOOOOOS -------- so? white trash is like that-------I grew
up in a town full of white trash just like you. The town was built post war------on land full of
pig farmers left over from settlements dating back to pre revolutionary war times------scum mostly with English, German and scandanavian ancestry. The farming land was sold out
to realestate developers------but the original white trash population formed a kind of CORE-----now gone but still there during my childhood and during the 1930s and 40s when that area was a NAZI PIG enclave

Last edited:
Guess Nixon was as well:

you are quite a joke, Penelope-----you are defending your own filth by citing the anti-Semitism of your fellow Nazi pig criminal Richard Nixon-----the only president to be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE -----for his lousy character and criminal behavior?. Yes------Richard Nixon was brought up as what is generally called "white trash"------and was inculcated with hatred of JOOOOOS -------- so? white trash is like that-------I grew
up in a town full of white trash just like you. The town was built post war------on land full of
pig farmers left over from settlements dating back to pre revolutionary war times------scum mostly with English, German and scandanavian ancestry. The farming land was sold out
to realestate developers------but the original white trash population formed a kind of CORE-----now gone but still there during my childhood and during the 1930s and 40s when that area was a NAZI PIG enclave

Hit a nerve did I , too bad, not everyone can be wrong.

Guess Nixon was as well:

Hit a nerve did I , too bad, not everyone can be wrong.

what "nerve" do you imagine you "hit"--------you can describe it to me-----I am a
neuroscientist. How does the statement "not everyone can be wrong" apply to this discussion???? you can be candid

World - eReporter

Declassified US records reveal the nation's intelligence chiefs used hundreds of Nazis as spies and informants after World War Two.

Central Intelligence Agency officials are said to have turned to the country's former enemies to help beat the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Some had served at the highest levels of the Nazi Party, and were recruited to work as spies for the US in Europe.

Former SS officer Otto von Bolschwing reportedly wrote policy papers on how to terrorise Jews, but was hired by the CIA to spy in Europe after World War Two.

The agency is said to have relocated him and his family to New York in the 1950s as a reward for loyal service.

Nazi collaborator Aleksandras Lileikis - linked to the massacres of tens of thousands of Jews in Lithuania - was recruited by the US as a spy in East Germany and later brought over to Boston.

There's evidence the CIA even tried to intervene when Mr Lileikis became the subject of a war crimes investigation.

The recruitment of Nazi assets occurred against the backdrop of Cold War paranoia and panic.

But records indicate long-time FBI director J Edgar Hoover not only approved of the use of ex-Nazis as spies, he also dismissed the horrific acts they'd been involved in during the war as Soviet propaganda.

I totally suport a muslim holocaust. murder em all men, women children. their nothing but animals anyway. fry em all. start the fires and heat up the ovens

World - eReporter

I totally suport a muslim holocaust. murder em all men, women children. their nothing but animals anyway. fry em all. start the fires and heat up the ovens

why bother?

World - eReporter

How nice.
Still, it informs us all what sort of person you are.

The most interesting thing about this thread - no one has said anything that actually matters; seemingly preferring to ignore it.

[QUOTE="Indofred, post: 10071257,
See what I mean - fucking morons.
ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה
[/QUOTE]

yes----I see what you mean----the people who go to mecca, the place which is like fucking a pig-----are fucking morons. The fucking morons have been doing it for
1400 years and kill each other and everyone else by the millions

Ain't it weird how superpowers play?

I wonder how the forum Zionist element will see this - or try to ignore it.

what is there to ignore meccaist dog, Freddie ?? Jay Edgar Hoover
used Nazis as spies. SO???? your comment "no holocaust"----is
unrelated islamo Nazi shit. The police in the USA use meccaist pigs to
inform as to the shit and filth going on in mosques, too. The police also use
mafia members as informants. Shit actually make good informants----the
birds "SING" if promised a bit of protection which is clearly that which Jay
Edgar Hoover promised your fellow islamo Nazi pigs after world war II-------
you made no point other than the fact that your and your fellow islamo Nazi
sow are stupid. You may not be aware of the fact that Jay Edgar Hoover himself is despised by all decent people in the USA-------for MANY REASONS---
incidentally ---he was also, very much, an anti semite and supporter of the
islamo Nazi pig dog-------ADOLF HITLER ---------he even accused Charlie chaplain of being a jew------which for Nazi scum like you is an "insult" -----
Charlie responded "I do not have that honor"

always polite and classy, these jews...

Forum List

Back