America turn back to god?

If you missed the message in Beck's rally, and were offended because he didn't say "Allah" in reference to God, then you're a hopeless fucking moron and the rally was WAY over your head.

PS.....

I hate muslims, and wish Beck had singled them out explicitly, but he dealt with them as he dealt with all religions, even though it isn't a religion. Muslims are fucking barbaric animals, but we included them in the message just as if they were regular humans.

Not all of them. You are sounding very extreme.

Ah Willow, keep talking like that and you will be labeled a liberal!:lol:

AMERICA TURN BACK TO GOD?
How dare you, you big fat tub of stupid.
:evil:

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.
We the people were all white. All men created equal were all white.
Go to the Christian hell and take your message with you, Beck.:evil:

Are you denying that a hefty majority of black and Hispanic Americans are Christians?

The only ignorance I am seeing here is yours, which is fairly usual for you.

Sorry, but I had to really strain to see any dark faces in the crowd. What I find most intriguing is that many Evangelicals have condemned Beck's interpretation of what it means to be Godlike, especially when less than three months ago he was yammering on his radio program that people should leave their churches if they support economic and social justice which Beck sees as support of either Nazism or communism. They, and many other "Christians" see Beck's phoniness for what it is. Political.

You also have to strain to see dark faces in the anti-war rallies, climate change rallies and etc. What is your point.

I don't care if you give it back. I give negs for negative, bigoted and lying posts.

So obviously you get quite a few.

Your hypocrisy is a classic case of someone being so ignorant that you really belong in a straightjacket. As if what YOU post isn't negative, bigoted and full of fucking lies of your own. I can't return your neg rep right now since I gave you one last week (???) I guess. But expect it the first chance I get. What a joke you are.

Lester Holt and Robin Roberts...But even they've been shoved them to the back of the proverbial bus, doing insipid AM banter and puff pieces for their corporate plantationers.

So who do Ailes and Murdoch puff for, hypocrite?
Irrelevant.

News Corp wasn't even around when the MSM made the pact with themselves that they've not kept, phony-baloney.

Sure. I guess it doesn't count that Murdoch has been in the media business since the 50's.

If you missed the message in Beck's rally, and were offended because he didn't say "Allah" in reference to God, then you're a hopeless fucking moron and the rally was WAY over your head.

PS.....

I hate muslims, and wish Beck had singled them out explicitly, but he dealt with them as he dealt with all religions, even though it isn't a religion. Muslims are fucking barbaric animals, but we included them in the message just as if they were regular humans.

Who is "we"?? Did you help write Beck's God speech?

Wow... we're up to 7 total professionals in the national media who are black. How many are white? Does that even make 12%? Include fox even. They're decidedly monochromatic too.

therefore, you've been newsbusted.

I guess your mommie never explained how to keep score? Didn't bother to check out the link for ALL THE NETWORKS, did you...
Didn't bother to check out the link for ALL THE NETWORKS, did you...

Why would I follow a link you post. I know you don't return the favor.

On CNN's John King USA, which is undoubtedly the most fair and balanced panel of political talking heads

fair and balanced... and this is what you post? Yeah... right.

Holy crap, I didn't know I have the talent to create links to fit my agenda. Moron... You do realize that at that link, you could have clicked on FOXNEWS also? :lol:

AMERICA TURN BACK TO GOD?
How dare you, you big fat tub of stupid.
:evil:

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.
We the people were all white. All men created equal were all white.
Go to the Christian hell and take your message with you, Beck.:evil:
You are an idiot, this country was founded by Christians and has always been a Christian nation. Oh, and there is only one true GOD, Jehova, the others are figments of some twisted imaginations.

I get so confused over which you right wing extremists place as your priorities with respect to how you wish this country to conduct itself. Does your insistence on one faith (Christianity as expressed in The Bible) trump the freedom of religion clause in the Constitution? Or vice versa?

Umm Muslims worship the same god that jews and Christians do.
NO THEY DO NOT> That is a big lie and being a Christian I am offended by it every time someone spews that lie.

i could make the same argument about people saying jesus is g-d... but i figure religions are languages to speak to g-d...

why would it 'offend' you?

you can be offended by certain practices of religious groups... like i am when i see certain segments of the christian community engage in hateful rhetoric against groups of people. or when i see segments of the islamic community engage in violence because of false interpretations of the bible on one hand and the koran on other other.

I guess your mommie never explained how to keep score? Didn't bother to check out the link for ALL THE NETWORKS, did you...

On CNN's John King USA, which is undoubtedly the most fair and balanced panel of political talking heads

Holy crap, I didn't know I have the talent to create links to fit my agenda. Moron... You do realize that at that link, you could have clicked on FOXNEWS also? :lol:
Mags, you're so pissed off that Beck is even alive, you don't know whether you're shot, fucked, powderburned or snakebit.

Glen Baal.

that is all.
That's right, the Atheist or at least anti-Christian who's the authority on how God works and who is and isn't a Christian.

Yeah... that's gonna hold water.

Last edited:

Mags, you're so pissed off that Beck is even alive, you don't know whether you're shot, fucked, powderburned or snakebit.

I think he's the most dangerous person in the country right now. I watched The O'Reilly Factor the other night, and I actually enjoy his show. It's been rather surprising to realize that Bill O'Reilly is almost saintly, compared to Glenn Beck.

Glen Baal.

that is all.
That's right, the Atheist or at least anti-Christian who's the authority on how God works and who is and isn't a Christian.

Yeah... that's gonna hold water.

How do you think people become Atheists? Usually they've studied religions and realized it's a bunch of hocus pocus. Christopher Hitchens is an atheist and he's probably the most well-versed authority today on religious beliefs and resulting practices.

I'm an agnostic, not having any religion but simply believing in some power greater than that which can be defined by humans is in control of the evolution of life on earth. In that regard, I believe we're all born with no natural intent to cause harm and to live by the Golden Rule. The fact that someone put that Rule to words doesn't mean it wasn't in place before then. I think The Bible is great literature, but it's unproven history.

Forum List

Back