America: the trashcan of the world

The fact that you're wrong for one. Gasoline is not at an all-time high and the economy is coming back. And you're upset that people are stimulating the economy today?

The economy is not coming back that quickly.

Bad debt got us into this mess in 2008 and now you are going to claim more bad debt will stimulate the economy. Do you realize how stupid that idea is?
Lemme guess.

You think we can (simply) pray-away BUSHCO's debt, right???

eusa_doh.gif

The Economy is in the gotdamn shitter, gasoline is at an all time high, but YET people are PACKED asshole to elbow inside the Malls and Walmarts buying clothes and putting flatscreens on layway???

What's wrong with this picture?

gas is at an all time high?.....i paid 3.49 the other day.....out here that's pretty low.....

That's still high. in 2008 gas was just $1.87

I blame Obamanomics

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations.

The national average fell 1.7 cents, sinking to the lowest level since Jan. 27, 2005, according to motorist group AAA. Over the last 70 days gas prices have plummeted 52%.

Gas prices fall below $1.87 - Nov. 26, 2008

its still not at an all time high as you said.....this the kind of stuff Dean does.....you want to be like him?.....

The fact that you're wrong for one. Gasoline is not at an all-time high and the economy is coming back. And you're upset that people are stimulating the economy today?

And, I just saw a documentary showing that much of our trash is actually sent to the very poorest countries where the very youngest children pick through it to find anything of value. Just as here, there are a very small number of ultra-wealthy who make a bundle off the hard work, illness, disease and deaths of these youngsters. And, just as here, there are brain dead rw's who support that fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qRs2dBoK0&feature=player_embedded]Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During WalMart 2012 VERY SAD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

really?.....trash out here goes to a land fill.....and no Democrats contribute to this?....

gas is at an all time high?.....i paid 3.49 the other day.....out here that's pretty low.....

I blame Obamanomics

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations.

The national average fell 1.7 cents, sinking to the lowest level since Jan. 27, 2005, according to motorist group AAA. Over the last 70 days gas prices have plummeted 52%.

its still not at an all time high as you said.....this the kind of stuff Dean does.....you want to be like him?.....

$4 bucks a gallon is an all-time high and it happend under Obama. get a clue. I've never had to pay that much for gas until Obama took office.

So all time high is accurate.

I blame Obamanomics

$4 bucks a gallon is an all-time high and it happend under Obama. get a clue. I've never had to pay that much for gas until Obama took office.

Gas was higher under Boosh. Sorry grandad, but at $1.82, it was the recession when the economy tanked, on Boosh's watch.

Gas was higher under Boosh. Sorry grandad, but at $1.82, it was the recession when the economy tanked, on Boosh's watch.

Wrong. I never paid over $3 bucks/gallon under Bush. But feel free to post a link showing higher than $4 bucks under Bush. I'd like to see it.

I blame Obamanomics

you said in your opening remarks and i quote....." gasoline is at an all time high".......no dates given......so maybe YOU should get a clue ......right now, the time when you said it.....IT IS NOT....at an all time high....

The economy is not coming back that quickly.

Bad debt got us into this mess in 2008 and now you are going to claim more bad debt will stimulate the economy. Do you realize how stupid that idea is?

The economy is better than you think. A lot of people have been paying down their debt. The are living with less and buying less, but they are paying down their debt.

Bullshit, you're in denial. Just last week Hostess, Inc. shut down and fired all of it's employees.

and people aren't paying down any debt, not even you. you're just lying right now.

Hostess is bankrupt … again - Fortune Management

Even as it played the numbers game, Hostess had to face chaos in the corner office at the worst possible time. Driscoll, the CEO, departed suddenly and without explanation in March. It may have been that the Teamsters no longer felt it could trust him. In early February, Hostess had asked the bankruptcy judge to approve a sweet new employment deal for Driscoll. Its terms guaranteed him a base annual salary of $1.5 million, plus cash incentives and "long-term incentive" compensation of up to $2 million. If Hostess liquidated or Driscoll were fired without cause, he'd still get severance pay of $1.95 million as long as he honored a noncompete agreement.

Last edited:
The Economy is in the gotdamn shitter, gasoline is at an all time high, but YET people are PACKED asshole to elbow inside the Malls and Walmarts buying clothes and putting flatscreens on layway???

I would HARDLY call America the trash can of the world, sure its not all peaches and cream but millions of people try to sneak into this country every year, can't be all that bad.

Wrong. I never paid over $3 bucks/gallon under Bush. But feel free to post a link showing higher than $4 bucks under Bush. I'd like to see it.

Here you go: Historical Gas Price Charts - GasBuddy.com

Click on the 5 years or 8 years button.

Gas hit its all-time high in July 2008, which is also the same time that oil hit its all-time high: http://www.fedprimerate.com/crude-oil-price-history.htm

I guess its true. You really don't get out much.

Last edited:

I blame Obamanomics

Bull shit. In July of 2008 the price of a gallon of gas was 4.3990.

http://www.randomuseless.info/gasprice/gasprice.txt

Last edited:

Oil price per barrel under Bush highest was $147.00 gas was $4.15 highest in the midwest?

Oil price per barrel under Owe-Bama current is $108.00 gas is $3.85 in the midwest.

LiveLeak.com -

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes…

I blame Obamanomics

Hmmm...

I wonder what else was happening right about then. I seem to recall something really bad going on, but I just can't quite remember. Something about Lehman Brothers and half a million jobs being lost every month.

Whatever it was, it must have been Obama's fault...somehow...

Why would you say something so stupid?

Clearly you haven't traveled much.

America used to be a melting pot of intelligent cultures. over time it has become just a pot of shit stew. as evidence by the re-election of Obama. Slackers unite.

America used to be a melting pot of intelligent cultures. over time it has become just a pot of shit stew. as evidence by the re-election of Obama. Slackers unite.

Well well well, we do agree on one thing. Of course I think we've become that because of partisan hacks like you who spew Faux talking point as if they were gospel.

Forum List

Back