America....the new 'Flanders Field.'

What a weak defense.....

....but, you work to ability.

Don't let me keep you....I'm sure that there are lots of soap bubbles you need to slap out of the air.

Unfortunately for you, even those of is who work in a sewer understand the shallowness of your posts

As soon as you change he subject...e.g., 'cut and paste' nonsense....I recognize that you've thrown in the towel.

And a dirty towel it is!

"...even those of is (sic) who work in a sewer..."
If only you had the gift of irony!
The sewer allusion puts you not only where you belong, but it is actually as low as one can go.

I now have new found respect for Freud's concept of the subconscious.

Yes, the sewer seems to be a better place of learning than Columbia University.

No cut and paste princesses in the sewer

At this point, you're done. You might as well leave your own thread because you've got nothing else to offer but jingoism.

Of course, that's all you had to offer in the first place, but your betters humored you.

Now, don't injure that ancient arm patting yourself on the back, Methuselah...

....'cause I really crushed you with this one:

"You have no experience in war..."

Well, that means if you haven't been to Italy you can't order pasta....dim-wit.
That whistling sound I hear….is that the high winds passing directly through your head?

Oh, man...did you walk into that!

Right now you’re probably trying to brush something off your face…you didn’t realize it was the floor.

Unfortunately for you, even those of is who work in a sewer understand the shallowness of your posts

As soon as you change he subject...e.g., 'cut and paste' nonsense....I recognize that you've thrown in the towel.

And a dirty towel it is!

The sewer allusion puts you not only where you belong, but it is actually as low as one can go.

Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVsXseZJPg0]Columbia University Fight Song: Roar, Lion, Roar! - YouTube[/ame]

So.....I don't understand a dunce like you....

...but you can't comprehend the hero Horatius, the genius John Stuart Mill, or the Bible?

Pretty good analysis of each of us, eh?

Your name calling discloses your capitulation.

It's a higher level name calling: a description!

Wear it with pride...

....dunce.

Says the fool who would think such a thing. You have nothing left in your arsenal but childish insults.

Last edited:

And a dirty towel it is!

PC went to Colombia? I was accepted there for graduate school, but decided against it. Good choice, obviously.

And a dirty towel it is!

PC went to Colombia? I was accepted there for graduate school, but decided against it. Good choice, obviously.

I heard you got into Harvard......with a crowbar.....3 in the morning....

As far as your acceptance to Columbia grad, you forgot to include that you would have had to enter in a
specimen jar.

Last edited:
Your name calling discloses your capitulation.

Wear it with pride...

....dunce.

Says the fool who would think such a thing. You have nothing left in your arsenal but childish insults.

Sooooo.....you've inadvertently admitted that, between us, I'm the one who thnks?

And, consistent with that admission, your time would be far better spent learning something constructive, such as how
to fold a fitted sheet.

Wear it with pride...

....dunce.

Sooooo.....you've inadvertently admitted that, between us, I'm the one who thnks?

And, consistent with that admission, your time would be far better spent learning something constructive, such as how
to fold a fitted sheet.

A fool such as you never has the sense to just leave it alone.

As far as your acceptance to Columbia grad, you forgot to include that you would have had to enter in a
specimen jar.

Nothing but childish insults

specimen jar.

Nothing but childish insults

What??? 'childish,' you mutter?

OK….Mr. Dunce….if you wish.

The following is my warrant. Since the task has fallen to me to educate you in the issues considered in this thread, I claim, as recompense, the right to insert inventions and whatever insults I find convenient!

Being that you are a delicate child, no doubt you wash in Woolite, you may read my posts with your eyes tightly shut to avoid the results of same.

Now, I'm trying to work on my next OP, and your constant caterwauling 'mommy, make her stop,' and 'must defend self,' is distracting.

KEEP IT DOWN!

to fold a fitted sheet.

A fool such as you never has the sense to just leave it alone.

What??

Hide my light under a bushel basket just because you are unable to keep up???

Be serious....and suffer the indignities of your own shortcomings.

I've heard the rumors....is 'shortcomings' a bit too personal?

1. On this day, November 30. 1872, Lieutenant Colonel John Alexander McCrae was born. (November 30, 1872 – January 28, 1918)
He was a Canadian poet, physician, author, artist and soldier during World War I and a surgeon during the battle of Ypres. He is best known for writing the famous war memorial poem In Flanders Fields.

In Flanders fields, the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

2. “This poem was literally born of fire and blood during the hottest phase of the second battle of Ypres…Just as (McCrae) describes, we often heard in the mornings the larks singing high in the air, between the crash of the shell and the reports of the guns in the battery just beside us.”

As stated by John McCrae’s close friend and former Ottawa newspaper editor, Commanding Officer Lieutenant Colonel Edward Morrison.

3. Today, "The larks, still bravely singing, fly," yet one must mourn the passing of an America that stood for rewarding ability and success....and has given way to collectivism and victimology.

Once a religious nation, now " the crosses, row on row," remembering those soldiers who gave all to support that which is no longer.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
In Flanders Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They still live in some hearts, PoliticalChic.

When I was a little girl, my Grandma would take me once a year to the sidewalk near the Weingarten's near Denver Harbor, Houston, where we would sell red poppies to support veterans as her project for the American Legion Auxiliary's annual drive in their behalf. So many people would walk up and put a whole dollar in to buy a small crepe-paper poppy they'd spent time making at meetings before the drive, and she'd always let me wear one on my lapel to let buyers know where to pin them on themselves and wear as a badge of honor to let all the veterans who fought so bravely that their buddies not so fortunate as themselves, were being taken care of by anonymous hands. She'd been a young schoolmarm when Grandpa came home from WWI and swept her off her feet, and she was probably 48 years old when I was born and came to live with them with mother and brother when my dad went to serve in Korea to beat back communism from their midst. People back then knew America was the best place in the world, were happy about having freedoms enjoyed by no one else like those of us lucky enough to be born in America, and they were so gracious to us for reasons I didn't quite understand. But even a 4-year-old knows what love in people's eyes is. People had real, honest-to-goodness love in their eyes back then for soldiers who served our nation, and as I was to learn later, the causes of freedom. A day out with my Grandma was a real trip. She was so much fun and people loved her for doing all the great things she did.
GrandpaandGrandmaShurtleff.jpg

Veterans support the United States of America. However, the great majority do not even comprehend the strange poppies that PC inhales, much less accept her absurd Mises political ideology. Thus, she dishonors America's dead.

1. On this day, November 30. 1872, Lieutenant Colonel John Alexander McCrae was born. (November 30, 1872 – January 28, 1918)
He was a Canadian poet, physician, author, artist and soldier during World War I and a surgeon during the battle of Ypres. He is best known for writing the famous war memorial poem In Flanders Fields.

In Flanders fields, the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

2. “This poem was literally born of fire and blood during the hottest phase of the second battle of Ypres…Just as (McCrae) describes, we often heard in the mornings the larks singing high in the air, between the crash of the shell and the reports of the guns in the battery just beside us.”

As stated by John McCrae’s close friend and former Ottawa newspaper editor, Commanding Officer Lieutenant Colonel Edward Morrison.

3. Today, "The larks, still bravely singing, fly," yet one must mourn the passing of an America that stood for rewarding ability and success....and has given way to collectivism and victimology.

Once a religious nation, now " the crosses, row on row," remembering those soldiers who gave all to support that which is no longer.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
In Flanders Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They still live in some hearts, PoliticalChic.

When I was a little girl, my Grandma would take me once a year to the sidewalk near the Weingarten's near Denver Harbor, Houston, where we would sell red poppies to support veterans as her project for the American Legion Auxiliary's annual drive in their behalf. So many people would walk up and put a whole dollar in to buy a small crepe-paper poppy they'd spent time making at meetings before the drive, and she'd always let me wear one on my lapel to let buyers know where to pin them on themselves and wear as a badge of honor to let all the veterans who fought so bravely that their buddies not so fortunate as themselves, were being taken care of by anonymous hands. She'd been a young schoolmarm when Grandpa came home from WWI and swept her off her feet, and she was probably 48 years old when I was born and came to live with them with mother and brother when my dad went to serve in Korea to beat back communism from their midst. People back then knew America was the best place in the world, were happy about having freedoms enjoyed by no one else like those of us lucky enough to be born in America, and they were so gracious to us for reasons I didn't quite understand. But even a 4-year-old knows what love in people's eyes is. People had real, honest-to-goodness love in their eyes back then for soldiers who served our nation, and as I was to learn later, the causes of freedom. A day out with my Grandma was a real trip. She was so much fun and people loved her for doing all the great things she did.
GrandpaandGrandmaShurtleff.jpg

You write beautifully, becki.
I loved reading that.
These are dark times for the nation that both of us love, and you've managed to bring some sunlight in.

"People back then knew America was the best place in the world, were happy about having freedoms enjoyed by no one else like those of us lucky enough to be born in America,...

I feel the way you do...and find it hard to believe that there are so many who don't know what you and I know, and they felt the need to 'transform' this great nation.

I wasn't as lucky as you, in that I wasn't born here, but love it as much as anyone.

Thanks for writing that.

Veterans support the United States of America. However, the great majority do not even comprehend the strange poppies that PC inhales, much less accept her absurd Mises political ideology. Thus, she dishonors America's dead.

Today your day out of the ‘nervous hospital’?
Let's be honest, Jakal....you're a moron. Forrest Gump would have speak loud and slow to you…

Forum List

Back