America Still In Financial&Economic Crisis,Yet Obama Needs 17 Day Vacation In Hawaii?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:eusa_snooty::eusa_doh::up_yours:
Now also take in consideration that Obama bitched and bitched over his Do Nothing Congress and that Super Committee of which was put together because Obama can't do math. Now with the failure of the Super Committee,Annual Budget(hey? have they finished it yet?) and complete failure of job creation and the Chevy Volt investment going down the tubes,Obama needs a 17 day Vacation In Hawaii ?? and have you taken notice that when Obama takes his long vacations, it's either Martha's Vinyard or Hawaii? Islands Where He Wont Recieve A Massive Angry Protest ?
:banana2::banned::mad:

obama has been forced to backtrack a few times recently. His Christmas Tree tax was withdrawn, his vacation has been scrapped, and his plan to sell the morning after pill over the counter has been shelved.

Off hand, more has been done to stop obama's idiotic excesses than OWS has accomplished.

obama109.jpg

obama104.jpg

• Banned
he burns and wastes so much oil, yet he doesn't want to build a pipe-line from canada that would drop the "Obama Gas Price" hopefully back to $2.00 a gallon. what a dunderhead !!

The more he's on vacation, the less time he's in the Office fucking things up. I'll pay for him to fly to wherever he wants for as long as he wants, since it's much cheaper to send him on vacation in the long run.

We should be celebrating the fact that he's away, not lamenting it.

and for someone who needs to raise a billion dollars in the next 7 months, why is he about to waste a few million on another vacation? oh, by the way, does Michelle know there aren't any "Jack In The Butt" restaurants there? where will she eat? Arby's?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..........

We get our annual yultide Obama vacation thread

Is Congress forgoing their vacation? No? Then what are you faux-outraging about? What do you expect Obama to do all by himself on capitol hill? Are you now saying that you WANT him to be a dictator? COuld you cons please make up your minds?

Oh and one more thing. I thought you might find this interesting:

President Obama told Senate Democrats that he will delay the start of his Hawaii vacation if needed to ensure that lawmakers extend the payroll tax cut set to expire at the end of the month, Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid said Wednesday.

Obama is scheduled to leave for Hawaii on Dec. 17, the day after Congressional leaders have said they hope to wrap up their legislative business for the year.

But Reid (D-Nev.) told reporters that Democrats plan to stay in Washington past Christmas if necessary to get the payroll tax cut issue settled. And he said Obama told Senate leaders at a White House meeting Wednesday that he’ll do the same.

“I’ll paraphrase it, but I’m pretty close: He said, ‘Michelle and the girls will have a great time in Hawaii. They don’t need me there,” Reid said of Obama’s comments.

Senate Dems says Obama would delay Hawaii vacation for payroll deal - 2chambers - The Washington Post

and yet when Bush went to Texas time to time, the left had thier gay panties in a bunch. Bush never took a 2 week vacation to Martha's Vinyard in times of crisis.

:eusa_snooty::eusa_doh::up_yours:
Now also take in consideration that Obama bitched and bitched over his Do Nothing Congress and that Super Committee of which was put together because Obama can't do math. Now with the failure of the Super Committee,Annual Budget(hey? have they finished it yet?) and complete failure of job creation and the Chevy Volt investment going down the tubes,Obama needs a 17 day Vacation In Hawaii ?? and have you taken notice that when Obama takes his long vacations, it's either Martha's Vinyard or Hawaii? Islands Where He Wont Recieve A Massive Angry Protest ?
:banana2::banned::mad:

He may as well go on vacation, he's about as useless as tits on a boar hog.

and yet when Bush went to Texas time to time, the left had thier gay panties in a bunch. Bush never took a 2 week vacation to Martha's Vinyard in times of crisis.

Only tourists vacation in Marthas Vinyard.......the Bush's have a family compound in Kennebunkport

IT JUST LOOKS BAD FOR ANY PRESIDENT TO GO ON AN EXPENSIVE VACATION WHEN MOST OF HIS PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING !!!!! basically what Yobama is doing is saying,,,,,the hell with all of you poor people! Im going to hawaii,,so F----K all of you !!!!!

IT JUST LOOKS BAD FOR ANY PRESIDENT TO GO ON AN EXPENSIVE VACATION WHEN MOST OF HIS PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING !!!!! basically what Yobama is doing is saying,,,,,the hell with all of you poor people! Im going to hawaii,,so F----K all of you !!!!!

Yes....and there are starving children in Africa

Good God let him go....

I'm tired of all his speeches...
He gives a speech a day it seems....blah blah blah...
I've tuned him out quite some time a go...
All talk this guy..

has anyone taken notice that Bambi has never said "White Christmas" ?? I have never heard him say it,,,guess he hates "Anything White Related".

Forum List

Back