America Spend More On Welfare Than The Total GDP Of 115 Countries

So then lets take that money and use some of it for these people so they can afford the training and get high paying, not low paying, NOT LOW PAYING, HIGH PAYING jobs. The key is training. Nobody working as janitors. Nobody working blue collar low paying jobs. There you go. Leave the lower paying jobs unfilled or for kids.

So then lets take that money and use some of it for these people so they can afford the training and get high paying, not low paying, NOT LOW PAYING, HIGH PAYING jobs. The key is training. Nobody working as janitors. Nobody working blue collar low paying jobs. There you go. Leave the lower paying jobs unfilled or for kids.

No... The key is not subsidizing people who are able to work.

And as an adult anyone is owed free training or education WHY??

Sorry.... People are still responsible for themselves, whether they like to be or not.. you want training or school, work for it, save for it, get your own non-government funded or backed loan for it, etc....

Let's take that money and use it to pay down the goddamn debt

Plus let's move to fairy tale land. You can only teach someone who wants to learn. You can only give a job to someone who wants to work. Last everyone has to start somewhere. If everyone had a high paying job everyone would be getting paid nothing. There is a thing called inflation. And if everyone made the same amount of money, then inflation would be so high no one could afford much of anything.

Last edited:
America spends nearly 1 trillion dollars on welfare. This is not even counting Social Security or Medicare. Only 15 countries have a GDP or more than 1 trillion dollars. That is we spend more on welfare than 115 countries total GDP.

The American Welfare State How We Spend Nearly $1 Trillion a Year Fighting Poverty--And Fail, Cato Policy Analysis No. 694

Cato analysis, huh?

Well, then it must be true.

You have evidence against it?

The largest, richest country in the world spends more on social programs than a whole bunch of smaller countries earn?

Wow, that's shocking!

In related news, The Koch brothers spend more on linen sheets than most Americans earn in a year. Remind me why this matters again?

Now there's an idiotic stat. Our defense spending is bigger than 267 countries, all countries but China (or France..

Debt obsession is for brainwashed dupes, and thanks for the cronyism World Depression

I was going to post "IN before the leftards try to deflect by bellyaching about defense spending" but alas that ship has sailed......

Now there's an idiotic stat. Our defense spending is bigger than 267 countries, all countries but China (or France..

Debt obsession is for brainwashed dupes, and thanks for the cronyism World Depression

Call up Obama and the Dem Senate and ask them why they like wars and massive defense spending more than Bush and his Republican congress did... BTW did you vote for Obama because that means you support his military spending. Did you know that our defense budget does not even get close to 1 trillion and this welfare spending we are debating about tops 1 Trillion and fails to produce any results?

The largest, richest country in the world spends more on social programs than a whole bunch of smaller countries earn?

Wow, that's shocking!

In related news, The Koch brothers spend more on linen sheets than most Americans earn in a year. Remind me why this matters again?

It doesn't matter. You are so right let's not stop there. Heck let's spend two trillion dollars. Heck let's not even stop there when we can go with 3 trillion dollars. I mean if we can spend more on welfare than the GDP of the Netherlands, Turkey, Indonesia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Venezuela, Iran, Austria, Argentina, South Africa, Thailand, Denmark, etc…. Then why not spend more than France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Italy, India, Canada, Russian Federation, Spain, Australia, Mexico, and Republic of Korea as well? Oh wait we are already on pace to pass the Republic of Korea and Mexico. I mean sure we could say our deficit is over 1 trillion and we can’t afford it, but hey who cares about debt anyways right?

Good job pointing out we spend more on welfare than we do on national defense. You are right though only idiots worry about debt. I mean come on all that debt crap going on in Europe is not real. Money is imaginary you can just keep borrowing for ever never paying anything off. Heck why should we stop at 1.3 trillion deficit? I think we should shoot on up to a 3 trillion deficit. Then we could build bridges and big things in the middle of nowhere giving people jobs.

Since Obama became POTUS the people depending on the goverment for assistance has sky rocketed. That is not surprise since it is all he knows. Remember the only experience before the presidents job was a community organizer. That is political speak for buying votes.

"If everyone had a high paying job everyone would be getting paid nothing. There is a thing called inflation. And if everyone made the same amount of money, then inflation would be so high no one could afford much of anything. "

Low paying jobs are not the answer. No adult should be working a low paying job. If you are for those kinds of jobs, then you believe some people have to be poor.

Wow, that's shocking!

It doesn't matter. You are so right let's not stop there. Heck let's spend two trillion dollars. Heck let's not even stop there when we can go with 3 trillion dollars. I mean if we can spend more on welfare than the GDP of the Netherlands, Turkey, Indonesia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Venezuela, Iran, Austria, Argentina, South Africa, Thailand, Denmark, etc…. Then why not spend more than France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Italy, India, Canada, Russian Federation, Spain, Australia, Mexico, and Republic of Korea as well? Oh wait we are already on pace to pass the Republic of Korea and Mexico. I mean sure we could say our deficit is over 1 trillion and we can’t afford it, but hey who cares about debt anyways right?

Lol we also have more population then all of them put together. do you right wing goober not understand we are all in this together? you know I hope one day, when you lose your job, or have failed bus. or a health problem or something, I hope when you ask for the help you are taking away from other you think about how your politics fucked you in the ass, one day you WILL need help, but if your prolitics won over there would no help for you to get, and when that happens should we let you starve?

Forum List

Back