America Speaks.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by froggy, Jun 21, 2010.

  1. froggy
    Offline

    froggy Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    Messages:
    8,309
    Thanks Received:
    1,113
    Trophy Points:
    190
    Ratings:
    +1,632
  2. user_name_guest
    Offline

    user_name_guest Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Messages:
    704
    Thanks Received:
    43
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Ratings:
    +43
    Remember when the State of California opposed the gay marriage bill during the 2008 election? The oppositions were even angry and very vocal about it. I bet they filed lawsuits just like those who oppose following the immigration laws. Oppositions of anything have the mindset, "you either with us or against us." If they have it their way, a 40% would be considered a victory despite the other side getting 60%.
     
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. Big Black Dog
    Offline

    Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Messages:
    22,906
    Thanks Received:
    5,107
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Owe Bama and crew could give a rat's ass about what the average American thinks so what makes you think they will listen?
     
  4. LilOlLady
    Offline

    LilOlLady Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2009
    Messages:
    7,841
    Thanks Received:
    660
    Trophy Points:
    140
    Location:
    Reno, NV
    Ratings:
    +761
    Only way they will hear us is at the polls. WE can take our country back from illegal aliens and we can take the house and senate back from Obama.
     

Share This Page