America should change sides and support Palestine.

maybe becoz you wanna see like that you want ? you are a good person or you are a racist ? which side you are ?
I am a man who sees things as I see them. I do not consider whether people judge me as either racist or good. Additionally, I do not necessarily divide good/bad along what others decide.

What I think perhaps you do not understand is what Spinoza articulated much better than I ever could:

"Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts."

Whether that is deemed good or bad is immaterial. Whatever thoughts are mine I feel obligated to express freely, especially since I live in a society where I am free to do so. The opinions and judgement of others be damned.

Last edited:
and last but not least, you will find a PDF link to "the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflict". please note, to those of you who want to say richarfd goldstone backed away from the report later, that richard goldstone was the head of the committee, not the entire committee. the other members stand by their findings. richard goldstone backed of after he had suffered such severe ostracism from his south african community and the subect of such hateful backlash that he could not attend his grandson's bar mitzvah

United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza conflict

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1be2EX8Ws]Goldstone Reignites Gaza Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Four children from the same family, Aldalou, have been killed by an Israeli airstrike attack on their house in Gaza strip.

Rest in Peace

No graphic pics-Meister

NK are nobody's friends but themselves. They insist that they are the only 'real' Jews - just as the Taliban claim to have the only 'real' understanding of Islam. And just as Fred Phelps claims to have the only 'real' understanding of Christianity.

There are more NK than there are Phelps' Church - but less than the Taliban and their 'supporters'.

If someone wishes to pretend the NK are 'correct', I wish they'd at least familiarize themselves with what those people actually believe. One should know with whom one is politically getting into bed.

Four children from the same family, Aldalou, have been killed by an Israeli airstrike attack on their house in Gaza strip.

Rest in Peace

XXXXXXX][/url]

Are they dead or is it Pallywood?

If they are dead, that means four fewer future terrorists.

I've popped this in 'clean debate' in an attempt to seriously chat about US middle eastern policy.

Imagine the advantages:

Way cheaper than supporting Israel.
Only one enemy in the middle east
No worries about oil supply.

Can anyone suggest why the US supporting Palestine has a downside?

America and the ministers and diplomats intervening should support the
PEACEMAKERS on both sides. Anyone who wants public support should be on the side of PEACE, including restitution and corrections for past wrongs, not denial projection and war.

Any country that wants authority to own and use weapons should be required to show experience and background in resolving conflicts civilly, where it is clear they are skilled in law enforcement and defense to PREVENT escalating conflicts.

People and countries should be rewarded for peacemaking and sustainable cooperative solutions, not for war mongering and bullying to dominate by force. Military force should be used for defense, and when that is done properly, there wouldn't need to be any wars!

If there are wars, then something failed in negotiations and corrections, so you need to put other people in charge who can achieve peace.

Lets see. Support Hamas, a known terror organization that lobs missiles, mortars and rockets indiscriminately into civilian targets. SPECIFICALLY targeting schools, day care centers , civilian bus lines, shopping centers , pizza parlors and the like. .

Well, guidance systems are so poor, most fall onto fields or in the sea but they can target a pizza queue.
So, excluding the emotive lies, can you explain why support for Palestine instead of Israel would hurt the US?
You do realize that your statements is a more telling indictment of Hamas than the person you were responding to?

Their guidance system is so poor, they cannot control where the missile will land. Therefore, they are uncaring about who they kill. Indiscriminate murderers, not caring that they are not even launching at targets that has a military component to it.

All the while they are intentionally murdering people for their own enjoyment, they are breaking international law by hiding military assets in what is clearly civilian area's of the Gaza, violating UN Humanitarian laws of warfare.

I have yet to see any justifiable reason to support Hamas with anything but a long rope attached to their necks.

Rest in Peace

XXXXXXXX][/URL]
So, why are you not asking for the prosecution of Hamas for hiding military assets in and among the civilian population? These deaths clearly lay at their feet.

NK are nobody's friends but themselves. They insist that they are the only 'real' Jews - just as the Taliban claim to have the only 'real' understanding of Islam. And just as Fred Phelps claims to have the only 'real' understanding of Christianity.

There are more NK than there are Phelps' Church - but less than the Taliban and their 'supporters'.

If someone wishes to pretend the NK are 'correct', I wish they'd at least familiarize themselves with what those people actually believe. One should know with whom one is politically getting into bed.

Rabbi Meir Hirsh, the leader of Naturei Karta in Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Injustice anywhere is a threat to the justice everywhere
Martin Luther King Junior

Londra

Since killings happen from and on both sides, I cannot tell you how impressed I would be to see a Palestinian, or any Arab for that matter, carry a similar sign. I see Israelis carrying signs like that, and I realize the stark difference between the sides and why I support Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ygEI9OkQQ]'Palestine peace punched in face by Israel anti-boycott law' - YouTube[/ame]

yeahh i like this clean debate forum ... all racist peope are just absent here :)

That's why I out the thread here. This way, no need to clear out the rubbish and get directly down to actual opinions, hopefully with reasoned argument.

I've popped this in 'clean debate' in an attempt to seriously chat about US middle eastern policy.

Imagine the advantages:

The biggest reason we should not is because Islam is the enemy of the free world.

As far as I am concerned all Islamic states should be declared an enemy of the US, since they already are.

Rest in Peace

XXXXXXXX]
So, why are you not asking for the prosecution of Hamas for hiding military assets in and among the civilian population? These deaths clearly lay at their feet.
Gazans' are within their rights guaranteed by international law when they resist an illegal occupation; Israel violates those same laws by imposing an illegal occupation. As occupying power, Israel is clearly responsible for all the dead children on both sides of the conflict.

Why aren't you asking Israel to abide by the nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions calling for its withdrawal from the territories it currently occupies?

yeahh i like this clean debate forum ... all racist peope are just absent here :)

That's why I out the thread here. This way, no need to clear out the rubbish and get directly down to actual opinions, hopefully with reasoned argument.

While racism *is* an obscenity - there is loads of racism on this thread. Including the presumption that anyone not sharing a certain view must be 'racist'. It seems the racists here are reduced to posting videos and their sig lines as their 'arguments'.

Meanwhile, I've got to go out to replace that irony meter yet again........

Rest in Peace

XXXXXXXX]
Gazans' are within their rights guaranteed by international law when they resist an illegal occupation; Israel violates those same laws by imposing an illegal occupation. As occupying power, Israel is clearly responsible for all the dead children on both sides of the conflict.

Why aren't you asking Israel to abide by the nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions calling for its withdrawal from the territories it currently occupies?

UN security resolutions aren't laws.

They don't need to abide by them. The UN is nothing more than an alliance of thugs these days.

Imagine the advantages:

The biggest reason we should not is because Islam is the enemy of the free world.

As far as I am concerned all Islamic states should be declared an enemy of the US, since they already are.

I think you have to explain why you think that.

Perhaps you could compare the number of wars started by Islamic countries against America compared with the number of wars America has started or supported against Islamic countries. Try not to forget CIA bombing raids against Indonesia and many other countries.
When you look at the numbers (I'll give you a clue, Islam has started none against the US) I think you'll find America is the war monger.
Most attacks against the US stem from American support for Israel. The so called terrorists are simply attacking supply lines and the troops of an invading army.

Forum List

Back