America Says "No Moore"

I guess the critics of Michael Moore's latest offering don't realize that he also takes on the Obama administration's bailout of the greedy capitalist bankers. It's just one more example of the uninformed wild-eyed right wingers whose knee-jerk reactions to anyone or anything that doesn't ooze a perceived sweet smell of uber conservatism must be evil. There's been a revitalization of extreme tunnel vision where logic and rational thought are not allowed. Pathetic.

Personally, I think anybody who uses the word "uber" is the most pathetic of them all. Michael Moore-on is an oppurtunistic blow-hard that will use ANY angle to drum up a politically motivated info-mercial to get a couple of million bucks. While I can't prove that his take-on of the BO admin was probably a glancing blow at best, I'm sure he made every effort to blame the breadth and width of the problems we face on Bush. I'll never know...because I don't plan on wasting a minute watching any of his home video rants.

But the major Republican politicians who echoed the 'Death Panel' bullshit are paragons of honesty?

Ah, the language that was taken out of the bill after the issue was raised?

Yes indeed!

The words "DEATH PANELS" never appeared in any draft bill. Ever. There was a reference to a "panel of doctors." Will you ever stop your fucking lying?

Would you morons let go of the literal name of "death panels"? Of course that term isn't there. Of course it doesn't exist in the bill. Of course you won't find it an ANY reform. Have you not ever used an exaggerated term to describe something? Like, you went to a big party and called it a throw down. Or a barn burner. Did someone actually get thrown down because the party was so great? No. Did someone actually burn down a barn? No. But because you called it a barn burner, you're a liar??? Get real people. Your demands for literal existence are old and tiring.

Will you ever stop fucking grabbing at straws?????

Forum List

Back