America rip

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

I am just wondering where the Tipping Point really is/was: $10 trillion? $20 trillion? $50 trillion? Ultra low interest rates won't last forever, and we are on an asymptotic curve towards insolvency.

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Some like the government wiping there ass and directing there life......:eusa_eh:

Some like the government wiping there ass and directing there life......:eusa_eh:

yeah, you should get over that

Is this the closest toa full blown meltdown we're going to get from "conservatives" today? What a fuckign let down. I was hoping for a some serious implosions. It was the only thing keeping me rooting for a romney victory in the back of my mind. The epcot LOLberal meltdowns would have been so entertaining.

Oh, well.

wah wah wah

you people crack me up[/QUOTE

The blowback hit us all, my friend, not just a few. When it comes your turn for your free goodies you might just find the cookie jar empty, already raided by those who know how to work the system, historically the only people who EVER benefit from Gov't give-aways.

Is this the closest toa full blown meltdown we're going to get from "conservatives" today? What a fuckign let down. I was hoping for a some serious implosions. It was the only thing keeping me rooting for a romney victory in the back of my mind. The epcot LOLberal meltdowns would have been so entertaining.

Oh, well.

Yep, people like you with your mindset are running things now.
I only feel a deep sadness and an even deeper sense of loss.

Oh, well.

People like me are definitely not running things. If they were, you would all feel the extreme butthurt of paving your own roads, educating your own children and doing something besides worrying about whos life you can run next.

Last edited:
this country is in no dnager of ending.

pretending it is is insane

tmclippie.png

Oh, well.

People like me are definitely not running things. If they were, you would all feel the extreme butthurt of paving your own roads, educating your own children and doing somehting besides worrying about whos life you can run next.

Well,I was alluding to the snarky and the revenge bent. I'm sure, in some SMALL way you fit in there somewhere.

I am just wondering where the Tipping Point really is/was: $10 trillion? $20 trillion? $50 trillion? Ultra low interest rates won't last forever, and we are on an asymptotic curve towards insolvency.

Sooner than any of us think, I'm afraid.

so what will you say when the recovery steams along and the country doesnt die?

Forum List

Back