America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
So what is all the fuss about?

It’s a paper entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East, an 82 page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

Franklin Lamb:  America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?      :    Information Clearing House: ICH

nothing wrong with writing a fantasy WHAT IF ISRAEL DID NOT EXIST just as there would be nothing wrong with writing a fantasy--- WHAT IF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA HAD BEEN ABORTED

Of course if the second book or paper were published---meccaist dogs would be running AMOK all over the world and their admirers like you would be justifying the dead victims of their "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"

BTW Franklin Lamb is a well known nazi propagandaist who is well published in Tinny's favortite periodical STORMFRONT----the premier AMERICAN NAZI ORGANIZATION mazel tov---tinny-----on your proclamation of LOYALTY to the NAZI PARTY

nothing wrong with writing a fantasy WHAT IF ISRAEL DID NOT EXIST just as there would be nothing wrong with writing a fantasy--- WHAT IF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA HAD BEEN ABORTED

Of course if the second book or paper were published---meccaist dogs would be running AMOK all over the world and their admirers like you would be justifying the dead victims of their "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"

BTW Franklin Lamb is a well known nazi propagandaist who is well published in Tinny's favortite periodical STORMFRONT----the premier AMERICAN NAZI ORGANIZATION mazel tov---tinny-----on your proclamation of LOYALTY to the NAZI PARTY

I wouldn't know. I have never been to stormfront. I heard about it on the radio and looked it up on the net.

Good one Tinmore. Did you hear the story of the genie in the lamp?

It’s a paper entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East, an 82 page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

*Franklin Lamb:* America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?***** :*** Information Clearing House: ICH

Stormfront represents the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY------It has had various incarnations in the USA------first as simply hardcore anti semite-----and later morphing into pro hitlerite and then hardcore Nazi Before it was a website---it did put out a Periodical named "STORMFRONT" It has been a political party on and off in the USA It is at least 150 years old in the USA Only the most fervent of the islamo nazi pigs are published on its websites. In some cases they are ON STAFF

Stormfront represents the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY------It has had various incarnations in the USA------first as simply hardcore anti semite-----and later morphing into pro hitlerite and then hardcore Nazi Before it was a website---it did put out a Periodical named "STORMFRONT" It has been a political party on and off in the USA It is at least 150 years old in the USA Only the most fervent of the islamo nazi pigs are published on its websites. In some cases they are ON STAFF

Thanks for the insight into stormfront. I have seen it mentioned regularly on this board although I have seen it nowhere else.

I have never had any desire to go there.

Thanks for the insight into stormfront. I have seen it mentioned regularly on this board although I have seen it nowhere else.

I got to the islamo nazi literature as a child simply because my style
of reading was "anything that fell into my hands" Thus I read the
books that my mother took from the library----I was something like ten when I read such books as "THE THREE FACES OF EVE" -----I found a soft cover book named "LOLITA"
in her nightgown drawer ----along with "SECRETS TO A GOOD MARRIAGE" so naturally I read the both Since I grew up in a WASP neighborhood ---I got the nazi stuff early on. The nazi stuff is VERY REPETITIOUS some of the crap that islamo nazis post on this board is identical ---chapter and verse ---with some adaptation to make it seem current with stuff I read that was written in the early 1900s I have no idea why the book LOLITA was such a sensation

I got to the islamo nazi literature as a child simply because my style
of reading was "anything that fell into my hands" Thus I read the
books that my mother took from the library----I was something like ten when I read such books as "THE THREE FACES OF EVE" -----I found a soft cover book named "LOLITA"
in her nightgown drawer ----along with "SECRETS TO A GOOD MARRIAGE" so naturally I read the both Since I grew up in a WASP neighborhood ---I got the nazi stuff early on. The nazi stuff is VERY REPETITIOUS some of the crap that islamo nazis post on this board is identical ---chapter and verse ---with some adaptation to make it seem current with stuff I read that was written in the early 1900s I have no idea why the book LOLITA was such a sensation

It may seem odd but I was raised in an environment without hate.

I would like to know where you got this information. I did some research to where the original source of this article came from, and it appears to have come from foreignpolicyjournal.com which is a reasonably well respected and reliable site. So even though this "Stormfront" site you have sourced may occasionally wish to quote Dr. Lambs work, this is a fallacy through association, not that he writes for them. The truth of the matter is that his interests lay with the freedom and the rights of the Lebanese people. Albeit, that in and of it self speaks to his bias, but it doesn't label him a bigot.

In fact, he has credible inside sources as he is a highly placed member of the intelligentsia with well placed connections. Through my research I was unable to find the primary source of his information. I am afraid that is, as they say, confidential. I suppose you would have to email him yourself. Do a Google search for the primary source of the article, you can find his email address, but I doubt he will give you his CIA contact. Here is what appeared at that bottom of the original article that was not on the "Information Clearing House" site. . .
[Editor's Note: While this report does not mention the source for the information concerning the alleged draft report, FPJ with permission from the author is able to disclose that the source is a staffer with a certain research unit of the CIA.]

Here is the biographical data that IS TRUE and FACTUAL that we know about DR. Franklin Lamb. From two different sources.
Dr. Franklin Lamb is Director of the Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace, Beirut-Washington DC, Board Member of The Sabra Shatila Foundation, and a volunteer with the Palestine Civil Rights Campaign, Lebanon. He is the author of “The Price We Pay: A Quarter-Century of Israel’s Use of American Weapons Against Civilians in Lebanon” and is doing research in Lebanon for his next book.

Lamb has been a Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon. He earned his Law Degree at Boston University and his LLM, M.Phil, and PhD degrees at the London School of Economics.

As a Middle East expert and commentator, Dr. Lamb has appeared on Press TV, Al-Manar and several other media outlets. His articles and analyses have been published by Counter Punch, Veterans Today, Intifada Palestine, Electronic Intifada, Opinion Maker, Dissident Voice, Daily Star and Al Ahram.

Lawyer and former Board member of the Sabra-Shatila Foundation ; Director, Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace (Beirut-Washington D.C.) ; Former Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon; Researcher at the American University of Beirut

Last edited:

*Franklin Lamb:* America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?***** :*** Information Clearing House: ICH
"Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only 'Western' nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed..."

The BDS movement will eventually FLUSH the Jewish State down the same drain as White South Africa; it's only a question of how many more Americans will pay with their lives and freedoms before that day arrives.

Franklin Lamb:  America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?      :    Information Clearing House: ICH

I would like to know where you got this information. I did some research to where the original source of this article came from, and it appears to have come from foreignpolicyjournal.com which is a reasonably well respected and reliable site. So even though this "Stormfront" site you have sourced may occasionally wish to quote Dr. Lambs work, this is a fallacy through association, not that he writes for them. The truth of the matter is that his interests lay with the freedom and the rights of the Lebanese people. Albeit, that in and of it self speaks to his bias, but it doesn't label him a bigot.

In fact, he has credible inside sources as he is a highly placed member of the intelligentsia with well placed connections. Through my research I was unable to find the primary source of his information. I am afraid that is, as they say, confidential. I suppose you would have to email him yourself. Do a Google search for the primary source of the article, you can find his email address, but I doubt he will give you his CIA contact. Here is what appeared at that bottom of the original article that was not on the "Information Clearing House" site. . .
[Editor's Note: While this report does not mention the source for the information concerning the alleged draft report, FPJ with permission from the author is able to disclose that the source is a staffer with a certain research unit of the CIA.]

Here is the biographical data that IS TRUE and FACTUAL that we know about DR. Franklin Lamb. From two different sources.
Dr. Franklin Lamb is Director of the Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace, Beirut-Washington DC, Board Member of The Sabra Shatila Foundation, and a volunteer with the Palestine Civil Rights Campaign, Lebanon. He is the author of “The Price We Pay: A Quarter-Century of Israel’s Use of American Weapons Against Civilians in Lebanon” and is doing research in Lebanon for his next book.

Lamb has been a Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon. He earned his Law Degree at Boston University and his LLM, M.Phil, and PhD degrees at the London School of Economics.

As a Middle East expert and commentator, Dr. Lamb has appeared on Press TV, Al-Manar and several other media outlets. His articles and analyses have been published by Counter Punch, Veterans Today, Intifada Palestine, Electronic Intifada, Opinion Maker, Dissident Voice, Daily Star and Al Ahram.

Lawyer and former Board member of the Sabra-Shatila Foundation ; Director, Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace (Beirut-Washington D.C.) ; Former Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon; Researcher at the American University of Beirut

What the extreme right wing Zionists won't comprehend is that the Walt /Mearheimer study has elucidated the dynamics of our ME problems clearly showing that America has become a lackey to Israel's interests rather than our-own...

It may interest the readers to know that the US military regularly works on scenarios for invading Canada, etc, etc. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, however unlikely it may be.

I don't see where 'ICH" is a legitimate news outlet: they seem to be a collection of blogs, etc which are focused on conspiracy 'theories' and suchlike.

And Dr. Lamb certainly has his own biases and should never be presented as 'impartial' or 'objective'.

BTW...squeal louder:

"Franklin Lamb, former Assistant Counsel, US House Judiciary Committee and Professor of International Law at Northwestern College of Law in Oregon, earned his Law Degree at Boston University and his LLM, M.Phil., and PhD degrees at the London School of Economics.

"Following three years at the International Court of Justice in The Hague, Lamb was visiting fellow at the Harvard Law School’s East Asian Legal Studies Center.

"He is currently doing research in Lebanon and volunteers with the Palestine Civil Rights Campaign and the Sabra-Shatila Foundation.

"Lamb is the author of: Israel’s 1982 War in Lebanon: Eyewitness Chronicles of the Invasion and Occupation, South End Press, First Printing, 1983, International Legal Responsibility for the Sabra-Shatila Massacre, Imp. TIPE: 42, Rue Lebour 93100 Montreuil, Paris, France 1984, The Price We Pay: A Quarter Century of Israel’s Use of American Weapons in Lebanon (Lamont Press) 2007, His latest book, The Case for Palestinian Civil Rights in Lebanon, is due out shortly."

"What the extreme right wing Zionists won't comprehend is that the Walt /Mearheimer study has elucidated the dynamics of our ME problems clearly showing that America has become a lackey to Israel's interests rather than our-own..."

Keep telling yourself that the shit you read in the 'Protocols' and such is all true......... It still will not make the malignant fantasy be fact.

It may interest the readers to know that the US military regularly works on scenarios for invading Canada, etc, etc. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, however unlikely it may be.

I don't see where 'ICH" is a legitimate news outlet: they seem to be a collection of blogs, etc which are focused on conspiracy 'theories' and suchlike.

And Dr. Lamb certainly has his own biases and should never be presented as 'impartial' or 'objective'.
"Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned..."

It's time for the Jewish State to sink or swim without any further help from US taxpayers.
Dr.Lamb is merely articulating what millions of Americans already knew.

"Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned..."

It's time for the Jewish State to sink or swim without any further help from US taxpayers.
Dr.Lamb is merely articulating what millions of Americans already knew.

Israel is a castle built on sand.

What the extreme right wing Zionists won't comprehend is that the Walt /Mearheimer study has elucidated the dynamics of our ME problems clearly showing that America has become a lackey to Israel's interests rather than our-own...

. . . mmmm :eusa_think: Perhaps they are unfamiliar with the USS Liberty incident? Perhaps they are unaware that duel citizenship was forbidden in the US when a Mexican citizen first wanted it, but some twenty years later it was allowed to an Israeli. Not by a Catholic judge I assure you. lol

Yes, you are correct. Israel, the Mossad, and it's government, treat the US as a neutral or hostile power. They operate at all times on the international stage using "realpotik." If you go back and look at the number of representatives and Senators that had paid "junkets" to Israel last year, it is depressing, truly. If you get elected to office, it basically comes with a free paid vacation to Israel. Our government representatives always get paid more per capita to represent their people than our own.

And here's the really stinging part. You know where that money to represent the Israeli people originally could be said to come from since Israel gets so much foreign aid? That's right, the American tax payer. Gotta laugh, if you didn't, you'ld cry. Now I know why my Jewish friend in High School had such a low opinion of the "Goyim." Because we're easily manipulated idiots. We pay for our own destruction. :lol:

Jacking off to the destruction of Israel no. 25,846... And counting.

. . . mmmm :eusa_think: Perhaps they are unfamiliar with the USS Liberty incident? Perhaps they are unaware that duel citizenship was forbidden in the US when a Mexican citizen first wanted it, but some twenty years later it was allowed to an Israeli. Not by a Catholic judge I assure you. lol

Yes, you are correct. Israel, the Mossad, and it's government, treat the US as a neutral or hostile power. They operate at all times on the international stage using "realpotik." If you go back and look at the number of representatives and Senators that had paid "junkets" to Israel last year, it is depressing, truly. If you get elected to office, it basically comes with a free paid vacation to Israel. Our government representatives always get paid more per capita to represent their people than our own.

And here's the really stinging part. You know where that money to represent the Israeli people originally could be said to come from since Israel gets so much foreign aid? That's right, the American tax payer. Gotta laugh, if you didn't, you'ld cry. Now I know why my Jewish friend in High School had such a low opinion of the "Goyim." Because we're easily manipulated idiots. We pay for our own destruction. :lol:
Great, another Nazi fuckwad with the usual anti semetic vomit.

Forum List

Back