CDZ America or China - who is the danger to the world?

I

Indofred

We hear so much about how evil and nasty China is, but what is really behind all that propaganda?

Rise of the PetroYuan | Dan Collins | FINANCIAL SENSE

There you go.

Basically, the US economy relies on the petrodollar to stop it going bust, but BRICS (Mainly China) is challenging that, so China is the new evil enemy of the world.

If you don't believe me, ask a few questions:

How many countries has China invaded or attacked since WWII, compared with the US?

How many times has China gone up to America's coast (With objections from the US government) compared with the number of times the US has done it with either ships or aircraft (Counting disputed areas)?

How many times has China taken sides in disputes that are nothing to do with it, and are close to the US of A, compared to America's record in the China sea area?

How many wars has China been involved in since WWII, compared with America's record (The US has been involved in every war, save a few conflicts in Africa).

How many civilian airliners or hospitals has China bombed, and how many for America?

How many journalists has China killed for reporting in war zones, compared with the number America has murdered?

How many civilian foreigners has China kidnapped and kept without trial compared to America's record?

How many foreign governments has China destabilised or got rid of since WWII, and how many has America done?

If you look at the answers, I think it becomes obvious who the rogue state and danger to world peace is.
This being CDZ, I would hope poster would scap the insults and usual rubbish in favour of valid arguments.

If you think I'm wrong, why?

We're both dangerous but in different ways. China for its population and industry growth needed to sustain it with all the corresponding pollution; US for it's offensive military operations. Which is more dangerous? I'd have to say China longterm. Wars bad as they are don't kill the whole planet.

The only thing I think China is dangerous to is U.S.' supremacy. I'm not so sure that not being the "supreme" nation on the planet is such a big thing. The Brits learned how to yield that role. I hope U.S. can do so as well.

we're in the cyber era, China has been using their tech to steel secrets
China is expanding their military
Russia and China are renewing old friendships
so they're not standing idly by
they're also hosting pga golf tournaments so their also playing both ends against the middle

China is defending its Empire, just as the UK did before WW2. In contrast, the US has not had any territorial ambitions in over a century. The fact that most of its critics like to ignore is that, in the US, no one wants to leave.

That being said, the greatest current danger to the world is the abdication of its global responsibilities by the US. As a result of our Lilliputian foreign policy, Russia, China and Iran are forcefully expanding their borders into neighboring areas.

Moderation in opposition to aggression is no virtue.

The greatest danger of the world is misinformation of US citizens about US government deals. While you believing in songs about "Russian aggression", US seriously threaten to Russia to use nuclear weapon - do you know about it? It's a fact, it's not a secret much of nuclear complexes in Russia - submarines, mobile complexes and so on - now at high level of alert, ready to responce to strike... Are you ready to discuss deals between US and Russia at Heavens Court, when any of mindless US politicians decide to push Red Button?

The greatest danger of the world is misinformation of US citizens about US government deals. While you believing in songs about "Russian aggression", US seriously threaten to Russia to use nuclear weapon - do you know about it? It's a fact, it's not a secret much of nuclear complexes in Russia - submarines, mobile complexes and so on - now at high level of alert, ready to responce to strike... Are you ready to discuss deals between US and Russia at Heavens Court, when any of mindless US politicians decide to push Red Button?

The U.S. hasn't used its nuclear weapons in over 70 years, yet you are still hiding under your desk?

I'd be interested to hear what you have to say, provided it's credible information that leads to reasonable conclusion. I don't really want to hear your suppositions on that topic.

In any case, however, are you saying that America or China is the greater "danger to the world?" I think we can all agree that misinformation -- of the citizens of any nation -- is of significant concern, or that it should be if it isn't. Are you saying that Americans being misinformed is a greater danger than citizens of other nations being misled? If so, how so and why?

The U.S. hasn't used its nuclear weapons in over 70 years, yet you are still hiding under your desk?

At the few hours of car-trip from my living place is a real war with using of mass-defeat weapon and ballistic missiles... Inspired by cookies of mrs Nuland... So, it's a logical for me to hide under desk when I feel the smell of cookies :)

I'd be interested to hear what you have to say, provided it's credible information that leads to reasonable conclusion. I don't really want to hear your suppositions on that topic.

In any case, however, are you saying that America or China is the greater "danger to the world?" I think we can all agree that misinformation -- of the citizens of any nation -- is of significant concern, or that it should be if it isn't. Are you saying that Americans being misinformed is a greater danger than citizens of other nations being misled? If so, how so and why?

America is understandable country and now it's dangerous to the world only because it cannot (or dont' want) to solve internal problems. And a lot of this problems are exist, because America overeat human resources from Europe after WW2 (including nazies, jude haters and so on) and still have a set of old ideologies...

China - is another civilization, hard to investigate. It don't have friends, but have unknown ambitions and targets. If the China would not be usually so unsuccessful in hot wars - it will be a greatest danger.

Forum List

Back