America Number One Under Obama

I think it has nothing to do with Obama. I think no matter who won the election, we would be at #1. The world hated Bush almost as much as Americans did.

Yes but it's butt boys opinion that Obama had something to do with this change of heart.

Last edited:
usa number 1?? i think it's starting to smell like number 2 since the commie stole the whitehouse!! he does make a great apology though!

Wait a fucking second. I thought Obama said no nation is better than another?

Aren't we all tied for first?

Who gives a fuck?

We spend far too much time caring about whether or not we are "liked" as a country. We spend even more time and care giving a shit about what silly "polls" say.

Being liked isn't always a good thing.

Who gives a fuck?

We spend far too much time caring about whether or not we are "liked" as a country. We spend even more time and care giving a shit about what silly "polls" say.

In liberal circles..this is the measure of a man....or country....it's all about whether you are popular or not....high school immature bullshit standards applied to our country and President.

Who gives a fuck?

One is definitely fucking up if no one is pissed off at them. But, hey; mediocrity is a goal, isn't it? ;)

Last edited:
Are we safer now that the world loves us?

Last time I checked there was still US troops coming home in bodybags.

I rather be respected for our strenght than considered a nation of pussies that will cut and run at a moment notice.

World loves us again because of Obama. Please! Is he man enough to stand up to the far left anti war types by sending more troops to his General that needs them?

You don't lose war while fighting, you lose war while playing politics. You would think such a "smart man" as Obama would have figured that out when he said Afghanistan was the "right war" or "just war".

That's good news as it will draw the good people here. But importantly we need also to be number one in jobs, excellent healthcare, science, and those vague and hazy things like fairness, respect for each other and the 'pursuit of happiness.'

Ame®icano;1603058 said:
I rather be respected for our strenght than considered a nation of pussies that will cut and run at a moment notice.

You mean like Reagan ran from Beirut?

I think it has nothing to do with Obama. I think no matter who won the election, we would be at #1. The world hated Bush almost as much as Americans did.

I disagree. A lot of people saw McCain/Palin as an extension of the Bush terms.

Obama deserves a lot of credit for bringing America back to the front burner. One of the things that made him an attractive candidate to me was that I felt domestic issues had been neglected over the past 8 years in favor of Iraq 24/7.

I disagree. A lot of people saw McCain/Palin as an extension of the Bush terms.

Obama deserves a lot of credit for bringing America back to the front burner. One of the things that made him an attractive candidate to me was that I felt domestic issues had been neglected over the past 8 years in favor of Iraq 24/7.

Insted, nobody saw that Obama will run Bush third term...

Forum List

Back