America Needs Some Of This

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Couple of years back muslims were taking over a Russian park. Russian youth got fed up with that crap and decided to take THEIR park back. America and Americans USED to be able to do this very thing BEFORE the pussifacation of the average American male by democrats.

Perfume and frilly shirts do not make a man. Having the BALLS to defend what is YOURS does.

Couple of years back muslims were taking over a Russian park. Russian youth got fed up with that crap and decided to take THEIR park back. America and Americans USED to be able to do this very thing BEFORE the pussifacation of the average American male by democrats.

Perfume and frilly shirts do not make a man. Having the BALLS to defend what is YOURS does.

Looks just like some phony staged bull shit. No wonder you like it.

• Banned

I see you have been reading your own posts again. It always seems to confuse you.

551394_627893790604087_433116663_n.jpg

I see you have been reading your own posts again. It always seems to confuse you.

The video was obviously staged. How stupid would you have to be to believe any part of that looked like a real brawl? You probably think TV wrestlers are real too.

• Banned

The video was obviously staged. How stupid would you have to be to believe any part of that looked like a real brawl? You probably think TV wrestlers are real too.

Need another brawl do you? Hmm, your a waste of my time but let me drive across town and get some cigars.

My son is a proud Democrat. He's also a US Marine. I'd like to see you call him a pussy to his face.

Ahhh, another Rightie who is hot for Putin's big muscles.

I am totally surprised.

Another Rightie who just loves violence.

I am totally surprised.

Another Rightie who has set his system to permanent BOLD type.

I am totally surprised.

This is fun!

Need another brawl do you? Hmm, your a waste of my time but let me drive across town and get some cigars.

If only you can get up from that big, comfortable armchair and swing your belly over the threshold to the door....

Really? I have participated in several fairly large street brawls in my misspent youth. Didn't look fake to me. Except for the fact that there were no weapons (bats, chains, etc) to be seen. But maybe Russians have rules for street fights.

Couple of the guys on the ground getting the shit beat out of them, I don't think they thought it fake either. Those elbows to the back of the head hurt.

Forum List

Back