America needs single payer

Nope, they have not, Redfish.

So give us facts and figures that the people in GB and Canada want private sector health care and to get rid of national health care.

Hint on finding that. You won't.

Canada, Mexico, Britian and most of the more respectable european nations have it.
1. 100% of all people have healthcare
2. Most of these nations spend less dollars. What do we get for $8,100/person??? Canada is far cheaper!!! They also don't allow their drug companies to jack up prices to take away peoples retirements.
3. No one is left dying while some rich mother fucker is getting millions of dollars off of the system. It is called a failure of the market system. Canada has shown us the way and it is time to dump this shit!!!!

What's funny is the reality that none of these other nations soak the people most in need as much as we do. And for what? Oh'yesss, so some ceo or board member can live like a king.

I say replace Obamacare with single payer!!! Do it now. I honestly don't understand why the republicans would want a system that been shown to fail and costs this nation so much.

Why don't YOU move to Canada?

Ka-BOOM you destroyed the OP well done! :eusa_clap:

Canada, Mexico, Britian and most of the more respectable european nations have it.
1. 100% of all people have healthcare
2. Most of these nations spend less dollars. What do we get for $8,100/person??? Canada is far cheaper!!! They also don't allow their drug companies to jack up prices to take away peoples retirements.
3. No one is left dying while some rich mother fucker is getting millions of dollars off of the system. It is called a failure of the market system. Canada has shown us the way and it is time to dump this shit!!!!

What's funny is the reality that none of these other nations soak the people most in need as much as we do. And for what? Oh'yesss, so some ceo or board member can live like a king.

I say replace Obamacare with single payer!!! Do it now. I honestly don't understand why the republicans would want a system that been shown to fail and costs this nation so much.

You bunch of 'rich' hating dumb asses flunked math. You think the 'rich' are a bottomless piggy bank, even they can't afford to give free shit away to 300 million people. How many times are you leftists going to spend their money? Free college, debt forgiveness, free healthcare, free housing, food, education, goddamn.

I asked for links that show that citizens in UK and Canada want to go to private systems and get rid of national health care.

Look all you want. The great majority will stay with what they have.

When students in HS and college come in with their far right parents' nonsense, the instructors have them research, and the findings are always the same.

The citizens don't want to change. Do the research, because you are only giving opinions of others that say it is bad, but don't back up their points.

Forum List

Back