America needs Fatima

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
America Needs Fatima | ANF Site Articles

I became a Rally Captain. I will get Banner and Manual with post. I should with a few friends pray in a public place for marriage between a man and a woman. No one of my friends, wants to participate though they consider it a demonstration and rather pray on their own. Thats why I will take a picture of me with the Banner and post it on Instagramm and Twitter. That is public too.

I changed the default country from USA to Austria on the sign up form. I put in my mailing adress and everything. I received a email that Im now a member of the america needs fatima.

Dear Mr. Plemic,

2ZOJ61zVgbr3j_KBt5xH4TV7hQiGe9XX8qdlZ4b0twRVzBqMwnMXciaVHS10JMjswVuh6FoOnBrxcVtF-bSGNpE8NX_pgFnyBdBmkRGgKMQDXhVlE3xN88PJYUprygb4AMl4=s0-d-e1-ft
I want to personally welcome you to America Needs Fatima.

In case you have not heard of us before, we are perhaps the largest Fatima movement in the US and our mission is to spread the message and devotion to Our Lady of Fatima.

Our Lady’s Fatima apparitions in 1917 are the most important and verified apparitions of our times and definitely the most pertinent. In the words of Pope Benedict XVI, the Fatima apparitions were "without doubt, the most prophetic of all modern apparitions."

Our Lady of Fatima appeared to three children, Lucia dos Santos and her two cousins, Saints Jacinta and Francisco Marto. Our Blessed Mother conveyed a message to the world of prayer, penance, conversion and hope, with a special insistence on the recitation of the Rosary.

In 2007 America Needs Fatima began promoting a special program called the "Public Square Rosary Crusade," whereby we enlist Rosary Captains to gather a group of friends and say a public Rosary in October for the conversion of America.

I encourage you to visit www.ANF.org, where you will find all you need to know about the Fatima message, more about the Public Square Rosary Crusade, as well as lots of good articles, novenas, videos and even some devotional freebies for your spiritual benefit.

Our world is a troubled one but with Our Blessed Mother’s help we can truly look forward to her promise in Fatima, "In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph."

As Catholics, we hope, pray, and move forward with our eyes set on Heaven and our Hearts full of hope in Our Lady’s promise and in our Catholic Faith.

We know through our Divine Savior’s own words in regards the true Church He founded that, "the gates of Hell will not prevail against Her."

Welcome to America Needs Fatima and may Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, bless you and your loved ones!
I remain your friend,
In Jesus and Mary,
oVZPYpXcSeQQd9Zxo9lZ-KL1GcPM-qdV6tFik3EQZabP5DfEYMi9jP72Ql9eza9MExcB4CNqWVVqIg7_lxWuTigyYaqoVD_dL4FDx037UTL4D_a9z30N3nDAHd4SBjHhPERUoKhgKq41kbshLv2L2DrTQA=s0-d-e1-ft

Robert Ritchie
Director, America Needs Fatima
www.ANF.org

Interesting. I allowed all scripts and turned off various privacy apps and it still wouldn't let me select a different country from the US in Rosary Rally Captain sign up.

Interesting. I allowed all scripts and turned off various privacy apps and it still wouldn't let me select a different country from the US in Rosary Rally Captain sign up.

You are right about that I noticed. I couldnt as well anymore. But this one is for October. It is only USA. I before received with email another link for 21st march this year to hold a rosary rally and I registered as rosary captain. I yesterday received a new link to register for October again. But I couldnt.

Forum List

Back