America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closet Boy and the bad fiction that comes from overcompensation ^^^^^^^

"We did it" :lol: Ok, Junior, we believe you.
How does an adult like you say it? Oh, and I forgot to add afterward I dropped her off at her gated community. Her husband makes a lot of money clearly. Probably why she married him. Poor guy. He's married to the girl I DID IT WITH on Saturday night. lol

FDR was of course the FIRST world leader to condemn Hitler, way back in 1933; FDR had to fight not only the far right on the economy, but also the same cruds on the war against fascism. Thank God we had an American like him at the helm.
Peach from your title I thought you were going to compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler.

And now that we have seen Trump in action for two years, I would say that he is no Adolf Hitler.

He is more like Benito Mussolini -- all talk and no action.

No, if you are born here you are legally an American. If you cannot or will not understand and appreciate America, you do NOT deserve to be an American.

Lots of people don't deserve to be Americans but they will always be because their parents fucked in America. That's all it takes. Nothing special about you. You don't have to pass a test.

Oh, and my girlfriend literally has a 9 body and a 7 or 8 face depending on how picky you are. Her tits are literally perfect. Her pussy tastes like young girl pussy. When I was 25 maybe I would have said she's a 7 but at 47 she's a 9. God I got lucky. We did it on the boat last night. This is what happens when you are a cool guy with money. I would have never in a million years thought I'd ever have sex with her when I first met her. No way. But now, it's a reality. My life is perfect. I wouldn't want her to move in. Who needs that?

This is why no one believes you, closet boy. Adult men do not speak about women like that. 13 year old virgins or overcompensating older gay men like you do when trying to put on what they think is the right act. You’re outed, Bobobrainless.
Who cares if anyone here believes me.

I'm sorry but I only brag to you after I have amazing evenings. Maybe you don't talk about the woman you fuck this way because

a. They aren't young
b. They aren't pretty
c. You've been banging them for years
d. If you tried to brag we would know you are lying
e. You don't have amazing evenings.

Who is "no one" when you say no one believes me? I know you believe me but you are going to insist you don't. And you not believing this makes it all the more better. It's fucking true!!! I'm doing something that sounds too good to be true!!! Thanks Unkotare you dumb fuck. I really appreciate that.

Yes my friend, when a 47 year old lands an amazingly beautiful 25 year old, yes, this is exactly how he talks. You wouldn't know because you've never come close to anything like this. You've probably been married for decades so to say you have had my experience would be to admit you cheat on your wife. Do you?

Every married friend of mine is jealous. This is the perfect relationship.

Dude, do you remember seeing 18 year old girls tits when you were 18? They were perfect remember??? Well I remember. And I haven't seen tits like this in at least 20 years. Perfect. And they were in my mouth yesterday. I'm not talking about seeing a stripper or in the movies either. I'm talking about tits I get to put in my mouth. Her's are perfect. And her hairless pussy has no bad smell to it. I could suck on her clit all night.

I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm not complaining.

Yes, 47 year old men talk this way about banging 25 year old hot ass women. I've been bragging to all my 30-50 year old buddies and they want to know all the details. But for some reason you don't think guys talk this way? Maybe you aren't a guy.

Oh, and no one talks the way you do. Maybe you aren't a human. Maybe you are a Jap or Irishwoman. Certainly you are a bore.

If you're going to continue to pretend, closet boy, try emulating someone other than 13 year-old virgins. No need for you to make yourself even more ridiculous.

I just had my 30 year reunion. So many unhappy marriages. So many divorces. So many loveless marriages. So many only together for the kids. This one girl I went to school with said they are only together for the kids and she just gives him a handy once a week. That's the deal.

And to think I could have married her. LOL.

Even the ones that look good for 48 are head cases. I hit on one girl because she's even hotter now than she was in high school. She's divorced and already dating a couple guys.

Then I drove one girl home. She asked if I was drunk and she could drive me to my house and then she would uber home. I told her "YES. DO THAT". Then when we got to my place I talked her into a boat ride. Then we did it. Then I drove her home to her husband who was waiting for her. Sucker.

I took Thursday off so my Belarus 25 year old girlfriend hung out till 2:30am Friday morning. I went to that reunion with confidence and was like "who gives a shit about these old 40 something year old girls when I have a young babe?"

I wonder how many of my high school buddies were like you and didn't believe me. LOL.
I went to my 40 year reunion a few years ago and everyone was either fat or looked like hammered sh!t.

Very few of us have stayed in shape physically all our lives, like we said we would back in school.

Most of us look like our parents by now.

My first girlfriend was not there. Her name was Riba.

My second girlfriend was there. Her name was Jeannie. Warts on her face and way overweight.

Thank you God that I escaped.

You sad old queen. You can't even approximate a heterosexual male. Straight adult men don't 'rank' women on the 10-point scale anymore. Just come out of the closet and accept yourself, because your attempts at playing it straight are laughably failed.
If what I’m doing is gay I don’t want to be straight. ....

That works out well for ya, fruit-loop.
Seems to be so far

Drop the act and accept yourself.
How about you pretending to be Ilish?
This photo reminds me of the Chinese fellow who was the hero of the Boston Marathon Patriots Day terrorism. He sprang from his carjacked vehicle and alerted police.

Watertown Police cornered the two bombers, killed one of them, and captured the other one.

Very happy ending in a world where the terrorists usually win.

NOT in Boston/Watertown however.

FDR was of course the FIRST world leader to condemn Hitler, way back in 1933; FDR had to fight not only the far right on the economy, but also the same cruds on the war against fascism. Thank God we had an American like him at the helm.
Peach from your title I thought you were going to compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler.

And now that we have seen Trump in action for two years, I would say that he is no Adolf Hitler.

Trump is so obviously Putin's bitch. You hear Trump talk about Putin in front of Putin and you just know Putin has something on him.

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Trump replied, referring to intelligence officials. “I have President Putin — he just said it’s not Russia.”

Trump added: “I will say this — I don’t see any reason why it would be. . . . I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Trump declined an invitation by the AP reporter, Jonathan Lemire, to warn Putin, with the world watching, never again to interfere in a U.S. election.

Trump hands Putin a diplomatic triumph by casting doubt on U.S. intelligence agencies

This is embarrassing. You guys cried when Obama bowed to the Saudi King? Big deal!!!

Watch this video and see Trump acting like Putin's prison bitch
Trump hands Putin a diplomatic triumph by casting doubt on U.S. intelligence agencies

Look at Trump's face. He looks like a scolded child. WEAK!

I was watching Trump speak the other day, and he does not remind me at all of Hitler. I mean he is a bigot, but he's more in the style of corrupt American politicians from the 19th or early 20th century, industrial tycoons from that period and whatnot.

Lots of people don't deserve to be Americans but they will always be because their parents fucked in America. That's all it takes. Nothing special about you. You don't have to pass a test.

Oh, and my girlfriend literally has a 9 body and a 7 or 8 face depending on how picky you are. Her tits are literally perfect. Her pussy tastes like young girl pussy. When I was 25 maybe I would have said she's a 7 but at 47 she's a 9. God I got lucky. We did it on the boat last night. This is what happens when you are a cool guy with money. I would have never in a million years thought I'd ever have sex with her when I first met her. No way. But now, it's a reality. My life is perfect. I wouldn't want her to move in. Who needs that?

This is why no one believes you, closet boy. Adult men do not speak about women like that. 13 year old virgins or overcompensating older gay men like you do when trying to put on what they think is the right act. You’re outed, Bobobrainless.
Who cares if anyone here believes me.

I'm sorry but I only brag to you after I have amazing evenings. Maybe you don't talk about the woman you fuck this way because

a. They aren't young
b. They aren't pretty
c. You've been banging them for years
d. If you tried to brag we would know you are lying
e. You don't have amazing evenings.

Who is "no one" when you say no one believes me? I know you believe me but you are going to insist you don't. And you not believing this makes it all the more better. It's fucking true!!! I'm doing something that sounds too good to be true!!! Thanks Unkotare you dumb fuck. I really appreciate that.

Yes my friend, when a 47 year old lands an amazingly beautiful 25 year old, yes, this is exactly how he talks. You wouldn't know because you've never come close to anything like this. You've probably been married for decades so to say you have had my experience would be to admit you cheat on your wife. Do you?

Every married friend of mine is jealous. This is the perfect relationship.

Dude, do you remember seeing 18 year old girls tits when you were 18? They were perfect remember??? Well I remember. And I haven't seen tits like this in at least 20 years. Perfect. And they were in my mouth yesterday. I'm not talking about seeing a stripper or in the movies either. I'm talking about tits I get to put in my mouth. Her's are perfect. And her hairless pussy has no bad smell to it. I could suck on her clit all night.

I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm not complaining.

Yes, 47 year old men talk this way about banging 25 year old hot ass women. I've been bragging to all my 30-50 year old buddies and they want to know all the details. But for some reason you don't think guys talk this way? Maybe you aren't a guy.

Oh, and no one talks the way you do. Maybe you aren't a human. Maybe you are a Jap or Irishwoman. Certainly you are a bore.

If you're going to continue to pretend, closet boy, try emulating someone other than 13 year-old virgins. No need for you to make yourself even more ridiculous.

I just had my 30 year reunion. So many unhappy marriages. So many divorces. So many loveless marriages. So many only together for the kids. This one girl I went to school with said they are only together for the kids and she just gives him a handy once a week. That's the deal.

And to think I could have married her. LOL.

Even the ones that look good for 48 are head cases. I hit on one girl because she's even hotter now than she was in high school. She's divorced and already dating a couple guys.

Then I drove one girl home. She asked if I was drunk and she could drive me to my house and then she would uber home. I told her "YES. DO THAT". Then when we got to my place I talked her into a boat ride. Then we did it. Then I drove her home to her husband who was waiting for her. Sucker.

I took Thursday off so my Belarus 25 year old girlfriend hung out till 2:30am Friday morning. I went to that reunion with confidence and was like "who gives a shit about these old 40 something year old girls when I have a young babe?"

I wonder how many of my high school buddies were like you and didn't believe me. LOL.
I went to my 40 year reunion a few years ago and everyone was either fat or looked like hammered sh!t.

Very few of us have stayed in shape physically all our lives, like we said we would back in school.

Most of us look like our parents by now.

My first girlfriend was not there. Her name was Riba.

My second girlfriend was there. Her name was Jeannie. Warts on her face and way overweight.

Thank you God that I escaped.
I’m sure in 10 years when we are 57 we won’t look this good

Attachments

• 04883763-7A7F-4D0F-86D8-8F18A5029C1A.jpeg
    04883763-7A7F-4D0F-86D8-8F18A5029C1A.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back