America makes its decision on censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Their disregard for providence and the most fundamental law of the land stands to overshadow the events surrounding the Sherman Anti-Trust Dilemma of 1890.

America Makes Its Decision on Censorship
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jon B puts together really good videos he pieces together a lot of issues in one video that is just right in it's length. Beings people have the attention span of a three year old today. Most of them are Trump haters too funny isn't it lol No people in general do have short attention spans today.

Their disregard for providence and the most fundamental law of the land stands to overshadow the events surrounding the Sherman Anti-Trust Dilemma of 1890.

America Makes Its Decision on Censorship
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jon B puts together really good videos he pieces together a lot of issues in one video that is just right in it's length. Beings people have the attention span of a three year old today. Most of them are Trump haters too funny isn't it lol No people in general do have short attention spans today.

I can well remember the days of using Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedias to do homework or walking over to the library to get all up in their reference section while Robert McCammon's latest horror best-seller whispered to me from the new arrivals shelf. See, these days young folk expect instant gratification of, well, every possible need. And why shouldn't they? Smart phone. Smart tablet. Smart PC and laptop. Smart house. Smart TV. Smart car. Smart refrigerator. Smart ass Alexa.

Young people don't really need to be smart by the standards of smart of 40+ years ago, because they can rely on the ever proliferating intelligence of inanimate objects to think and do for them. Hell in ten years there'll be an app for not being able to do shit with other apps. Fifty years from now kids will probably be born with smart devices in their noggins.

What I wouldn't give for a return to the days when you had to whine to mom and dad to update the 1982 edition encyclopedias because it was 1987. I look fondly back on those cutting edge tomes of up to date wisdom, even while Googling Chinese Restaurants "near me" and Bluetooth zapping GoT episodes to the smart ass TV.

Robert McCammon's latest horror best-seller
Which one
Robert McCammon's latest horror best-seller
???? I loved ALL his books. Especially Swan Song, Wolfs Hour, Stinger.

Night Boat and Stinger are my favorites. Swan Song was a sometimes better sometimes worse version of The Stand. But I enjoyed all of his work.

I definitely prefer an actual book in my hands over electronic readers.

Forum List

Back