America: Less 'Free' Than 7 Other Countries

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
including Canada:

103ig5t.png

Power Line - Free Falling

A rating of "Economic Freedom" by the Heritage Foundation?

What part of this is anyone supposed to believe?

What kind of bullshit methodology did they use to come up with this utter nonsense?

ROFL.

A rating of "Economic Freedom" by the Heritage Foundation?

What part of this is anyone supposed to believe?

What kind of bullsh*t methodology did they use to come up with this utter nonsense?

ROFL.

http://www.heritage.org/index/PDF/2009/Index2009_Methodology.pdf

Not that I expect any of you to actually read the methodology or to examine the raw data

Scores, maps and book chapters from the Index of Economic Freedom

even though it's all free.

LOL! I figure it's all 'self-evident', as do the left wingnuts. They know, which is why they just keep posting "Heritage" but no links. :lol: Not all that are 'left' are wingers, they get the deficits, the bailouts, the takeovers, the purposeful inattention to the people.

LOL! I figure it's all 'self-evident', as do the left wingnuts. They know, which is why they just keep posting "Heritage" but no links. :lol: Not all that are 'left' are wingers, they get the deficits, the bailouts, the takeovers, the purposeful inattention to the people.

The Heritage Foundation is a bunch of "wingers".

The very premise of the study, and certainly the methodology is all complete BS.

As if the bank bailout was a recurring episode that by default makes us less "Free".

It's an utterly stupid premise that only a far-right think-tank would develop a "Study" on in the first place.

Forum List

Back