America Leads the Pack

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone who believes America has a monopoly on racism or is more racist than other countries has never traveled. Try being a non-Muslim in the Middle East. Try walking around as a black or Hispanic man in the former Soviet satellite countries. Or being American in those countries for that matter. And don't even get me started on China.

Yes change has been slow at times but those old stories your grandfather told about how bad "whitey" was are just those. Old stories.

Unkotare wrote,
There is rarely a second's break from all the agonizing and rending of cloth here about racism and the history of slavery as well as other democrat oppression based on race, but the fact of the matter is that America is more open, egalitarian, fair, and honest about race than most - if not all - other places in the world.

Sadly, our caring, RESPONSIBLE black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent are often verbally attacked, harassed, bullied, and in some instances threatened with VIOLENCE when addressing race issues in America.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Peace.

There is rarely a second's break from all the agonizing and rending of cloth here about racism and the history of slavery as well as other democrat oppression based on race, but the fact of the matter is that America is more open, egalitarian, fair, and honest about race than most - if not all - other places in the world.

We still struggle with such issues here and may have a long way to go yet, but we have long faced the issue head-on and acknowledge the thorny details in the past and present. More so than the rest of the world.
In China
They Still Round 'Em Up By The Million
Opinion | Ethnic cleansing makes a comeback — in China

And Just Persecute The Others
China’s Christian persecution of highest level since Mao

We still struggle with such issues here and may have a long way to go yet, but we have long faced the issue head-on and acknowledge the thorny details in the past and present. More so than the rest of the world.
That is an astonishing statement.

But true.

I think Canada is better tbh
Canada doesnt have millions of angry black people. They couldn't possibly be compared to the US.

I've been a member of conservative political parties and organizations in both Canada and the UK. However, I don't identify as a conservative in the US because I think there is more widespread racism, or at least tolerance for racism, by conservatives in the US. Your posts demonstrate why.

You must be a racist then. Because with less than a TOTAL of 12% minority of ANY KIND -- you must like it that way.. :113:

Canada should have had a vast historical slave economy and systematic racism embedded in the legal code until the 1960s like America, I suppose.

You DID early on. Brits used to drop boatloads of petty criminals off in North America under terms of indentured servitude. You folks were White Slavers.

Sure, i'll admit i'm an ignorant racist, whadda i have to loose?

Everything from such an admission is up!

~S~

Canada doesnt have millions of angry black people. They couldn't possibly be compared to the US.

I've been a member of conservative political parties and organizations in both Canada and the UK. However, I don't identify as a conservative in the US because I think there is more widespread racism, or at least tolerance for racism, by conservatives in the US. Your posts demonstrate why.

Let's face it, most Brits like you are anti-Racist idiots, including ones in the U.S.A.

NEXT →← PREVIOUS
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. Americans more likely to say growing diversity makes their country a better place to liveEmbed
    FULL REPORT

So they arent angry? How do you explain BLM if they arent angry. That's the problem with you people, your knee jerk reaction is to call everything racist.

Forum List

Back