America land of the Anti-Truth/Anti-Christ...

Nov 15, 2009
Sad times are here for America and every citizen in the what used to be great U.S.A...

The United States has become the land of the sneaky and secretive and turning into a country of the Anti-Truth/Anti-Christ

I predict that because this is a growing issue in the World and the U.S. fails to resolve it from within that the U.S. will become the most hated country in the World.

In the eyes of the World the U.S. will be the land of the evil and the anti-christ/anti-truth and perhaps if Biblical prophecies of 1/3 of the World burns(nuclear) get fulfilled it may likely be the U.S.

This is why I feel the most important thing to do is have a new and independent investigation into 9/11......

I'm with Jesus.

1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

Let's make the Republicans slaves. Then they could be "good Christians". We could order them to stop lying. Tell them, "No more wars". And best of all, we could tell them to "shut up".

Imagine all the good things. No more mysticism in public schools.

Think how happy they would be. Someone to tell them what to do. No more Republican talking points.

There must be a down side, but I'm not sure what it is.

Sad times are here for America and every citizen in the what used to be great U.S.A...

The United States has become the land of the sneaky and secretive and turning into a country of the Anti-Truth/Anti-Christ

I predict that because this is a growing issue in the World and the U.S. fails to resolve it from within that the U.S. will become the most hated country in the World.

In the eyes of the World the U.S. will be the land of the evil and the anti-christ/anti-truth and perhaps if Biblical prophecies of 1/3 of the World burns(nuclear) get fulfilled it may likely be the U.S.

This is why I feel the most important thing to do is have a new and independent investigation into 9/11......

Americans are terrified of their unconscious existence even tho each human is about 90% unconscious mentally. Unconscious works better than secret, so secrecy took over just because Americans were afraid to look at it.

Even after a good president was assasinated just for speaking about and opposing its hidden activities.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/jfk_secrecy.mp3

Americans are terrified of their unconscious existence even tho each human is about 90% unconscious mentally. Unconscious works better than secret, so secrecy took over just because Americans were afraid to look at it.

Even after a good president was assasinated just for speaking about and opposing its hidden activities.

These are the people the Land of the Anti-Truth/(Anti-Christ?) chose not to question in a new and independent investigation for 9/11...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUkxvfL_eE"]YouTube- CNN BUSH UNITED NATIONS[/ame]

you really need to take your meds on a regular basis. when you skip a dose you start spewing this crap. :cuckoo:

you really need to take your meds on a regular basis. when you skip a dose you start spewing this crap. :cuckoo:

what a stupid ignorant statement ..it just shows how weak both your mind and argument is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dctr_MoQ2cA[/ame]

Here's one for you simpletons.....

I see the third Anti-Christ coming as an entire entity that is evolving...... first to take Christ out of the Federal Holiday Christmas, and now as an entire entity that has no quest for truth when it comes to investigating its own leaders.

This is evolving the West to be the land of the Anti-Christ.

The next step will be to have a popular leader to take it to the next level.

Patriot911 likes to ridicule the Christian part of me, but I can almost prove the existance of a God or Higher Power using Physics.

Physics remains a constant in OUR universe AFTER the singularity and the big bang that created OUR universe....but something had to set up the energy in the sigularity to create the big bang.

This is where physics changes.

There is no mathmatics or physics that can explain how the energy got compressed into a singularity for the big bang that created our universe.

This is where it becomes more probable that there is a higher power and another universe in which our singularity was created.

I can get more into My Theory on how we and all life fits in our universe... but later after I finish.

Forum List

Back