America is politically about to crumble

Your moving to France? they have more half naked and naked women running around in Europe than here bro.

Thats only in Paris, in northern France thats not so. Certain parts of Paris are very conservative, thats where I'm staying, not near the Moulin Rouge.

Isn't there any conversative parts of the US where you could go? there are parts in the US that are conservative.

don't try to talk him out of it dummy

The hacks oppose politicians based on party affiliation rather than if the politician's actually ideas make any sense, thats retarded. That will only hasten the fall of the country, economically we're almost there, our kids are consistently getting dumber and dumber and getting shammed by colleges that tell them that the purpose of college is to get a degree so they can get a good job as opposed to utilizing their knowledge for the better of the people, no wonder there are so many college grads broke as hell working at Wendy's they've been scammed by colleges.

Your moving to France? they have more half naked and naked women running around in Europe than here bro.

Thats only in Paris, in northern France thats not so. Certain parts of Paris are very conservative, thats where I'm staying, not near the Moulin Rouge.

Isn't there any conversative parts of the US where you could go? there are parts in the US that are conservative.

The only "conservative" parts in America I've seen are retards with a shotgun in one hand and a bible in the other and Teaturds marching around foaming at the mouth, true conservatives are rare in America, true social conservatives don't try to force their ideas on to others like the morons in Washington do.

Ahh, so you knowing some white people make you not racist, lol...

House slave, you stated that I would probably be out killing white people, now I know most House Negroes fake their Uncle Toming to get bigger tips, that special job or just praise from the white man, but come on, what do you expect to get by stating that garbage?

I didn't say you would be killing anyone. I wonder this family member you claim to have knows they are the token white person in your life.

Thats my wife's mother, she is no token and she gets along with black people just fine, reminds me a Teena Marie she does. She has more soul than you House Negroes have.

Calm the fuck down... you're making an ass out of yourself again. When you leave, please take rdean with you.

House slave, you stated that I would probably be out killing white people, now I know most House Negroes fake their Uncle Toming to get bigger tips, that special job or just praise from the white man, but come on, what do you expect to get by stating that garbage?

I didn't say you would be killing anyone. I wonder this family member you claim to have knows they are the token white person in your life.

Thats my wife's mother, she is no token and she gets along with black people just fine, reminds me a Teena Marie she does. She has more soul than you House Negroes have.

Well if you and her get along she must be quality lol. I wonder if she calls blacks house Negros too.

BTW, you might leave the country but I’d bet you will be right here on these boards bitching like the little boy you are.

The partisan hackery is killing the country and as long as retards keep on voting for the same people and their acolytes the country is well on its way to crumble. We've been too "free" for too long, perhaps the retards who think we have it so bad here need to go to China or Saudi Arabia. Think we're too soft on crime? Go to Saudi Arabia where they chop off hands for stealing. I'm just sick of it to be honest and the retards here mimic what they see on TV.

We've always had partisan hackery, although I do think it is worse today. The biggest problem is that those who are on the fringes are the ones leading the way. While being centrist is not always the right position to take, those who are more centrist usually are able to look at things with more perspective than those on the fringes who are so set in their beliefs that they won't even listen to those on the other side. And that comes from both sides, not just the left or right.

The other issue is that today, because so many have found success, a me only attitude has developed. I got mine, so it's not up to me to help you get yours. Before we had a strong middle class, the vast majority of people just wanted a better life for themselves, and that meant for everyone else too. So politically, it made sense to support laws and actions that benefited the most people. Today, those who have done well for themselves, and there are many of them, believe that since they did it on their own, they shouldn't have to help those who have never had a strong opportunity to improve themselves. What these people fail to remember, is that most of them benefited greatly from social programs that helped make it possible for them to get where they are today, but they think they did it all on their own.

When something goes wrong politically retards like to flip flop between two parties and get screwed over continually yet no one has seriously considered creating a new political party that isn't full of the mundane left-right hackery. It will happen again and again, does the average American voter seriously read history and stays politically aware of whats really going on? No, they believe the next big thing of a retard politician that comes along and says the same stuff others before him/her have said but only in sweeter sounding words.

So you're upset because we aren't conservative enough? You want to live somewhere where your wife stays in the kitchen and only leaves to pump out a baby?

Well if you and her get along she must be quality lol. I wonder if she calls blacks house Negros too.

BTW, you might leave the country but I’d bet you will be right here on these boards bitching like the little boy you are.

Moving to France takes time, money isn't the issue. Besides, if I leave too soon fags and House Negroes would multiply in America and get out of control, as long as people like me stay stupidity of fags and Uncle Toms would be kept in check.

My mother in law is the coolest and she does laugh at House Negroes, especially the ones who try to kiss her butt by trying to put down other blacks not knowing that she herself is married to a black man.

So you're upset because we aren't conservative enough? You want to live somewhere where your wife stays in the kitchen and only leaves to pump out a baby?

True social conservatism isn't about keeping wives in the kitchen, if I said that to my wife she would knock my head off, lol, its about having values and high moral standards without forcing others to have those values and moral standard via politics. America isn't conservative enough neither is it too liberal , lets just say it has fallen into moral anarchy. I've seen more gays and Nazis in America who openly display their stupidity than in Europe.

True social conservatism isn't about keeping wives in the kitchen, if I said that to my wife she would knock my head off, lol, its about having values and high moral standards without forcing others to have those values and moral standard via politics. America isn't conservative enough neither is it too liberal , lets just say it has fallen into moral anarchy. I've seen more gays and Nazis in America who openly display their stupidity than in Europe.

Weren't you leaving?

So it's not Christian enough?

From what I heard the US has more people who attend Church than Europe, plus prostitution is legal in many European countries and drugs are legal in Spain and Holland, if you go to Germany or Eastern Europe you will see street walkers strutting all over the place. If I wanted to move to a more conservative place than the US, I would not choose Europe, just my opinion anyways.

That would be ideal for a true Christian like myself but thats not something that should be forced on to people and thats what Republitards try to do, they try to make morality law instead of sticking to whats criminal and what is not criminal.

Lol, I didn't know Ass 2.0 was scared of gays too lol.

You're white mother in law sounds like a powerful white woman Ass 2.0, do you consider waiting on her a pleasure?

Forum List

Back