America is on track to admit the fewest refugees in four decades

Keeping his promise I suppose.

America is on track to admit the fewest refugees in four decades

In his first week in office, Donald Trump hastily signed a travel ban, suspending all refugee admissions for 120 days, which plunged travellers’ plans into chaos and triggered mass protests. The travel ban has been withdrawn and resuscitated several times in response to legal challenges. Its third incarnation, which is still in effect, will be challenged before the Supreme Court next week. It has already had a drastic impact on refugee admissions.

The Trump haters hate this of course and can only do this:206:

which ones??
so you ARE sad :itsok: ...you just admitted it..Freudian slip
Did I say that I was sad or did I say that IT was sad? Are you having trouble with English today?
you just made a dumbass out of yourself
YOU have trouble with the English language
''it''s CANNOT be sad---per the definition below ..''it''s do not have feelings--only humans
'it' cannot be unhappy--it is not human
so it must be YOU that FEELS sad
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy.
Hey idiot, I can say that a situation is sad or pathetic and not feel upset about it. What aren’t you understanding about that?
hahah
any dumbass way you put it--you are WRONG
a situation CAN"T be sad!!! it doesn't have feelings/emotions
you can't even get it when I point it out
a situation CAN'T be sad!
read the definition again--it's in bold print
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy
if you say a situation is sad, that's improper/wrong/nonsensical/etc
the situation ''feels'' sorrow/feels unhappy???!!! hahahahahhahaha
you cant understand the difference between a person being sad and a person saying a situation is sad, then I can’t help you. You’re embarrassing yourself
situation can't be sad--sorry--the definition is right there
where is your proof?

and the Catholic churches are not taxed!!

The families do however.
so an un-taxed, religious 'company' is bringing foreigners over to the US!!!
fine--if they want to help them over there--good....but we don't want them here
as stated before--the US helps more than enough already
You shouldn’t say “we”, as you don’t even come close to speaking for the majority of Americans nor do you come close to being able to represent American values in the garbage that you spew
we we we we we
the majority of the US doesn't want them that's why the majority of the US voted for Trump

We are a Republic, a country of laws, not a tyranny of simple majority rule. Not to mention, no they didn't.
yes they did--the proof is right here:
2016-actual-electoral-map

and the Catholic churches are not taxed!!

The families do however.
You shouldn’t say “we”, as you don’t even come close to speaking for the majority of Americans nor do you come close to being able to represent American values in the garbage that you spew
we we we we we
the majority of the US doesn't want them that's why the majority of the US voted for Trump

We are a Republic, a country of laws, not a tyranny of simple majority rule. Not to mention, no they didn't.
tyranny---your post is worthless crap---where is tyranny ??!!!??

Did I say that I was sad or did I say that IT was sad? Are you having trouble with English today?
''it''s CANNOT be sad---per the definition below ..''it''s do not have feelings--only humans
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
Hey idiot, I can say that a situation is sad or pathetic and not feel upset about it. What aren’t you understanding about that?
hahah
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
you cant understand the difference between a person being sad and a person saying a situation is sad, then I can’t help you. You’re embarrassing yourself
where is your proof?
It’s just common sense man. I’m giving an observation and opinion about the conditions of a situation, I’m not expressing my own state of mind. If you can’t understand the difference then I can’t help ya. Or is it that you are so desperate for a win that you can’t stick to the topic at hand and need to drill down on playing a word game? Haha, you can’t even win that one

The families do however.
we we we we we

The majority of the electoral college and states voted for trump and he won the election because that is how we run elections. The majority of people voted for Clinton. It wasn’t even close. But you said the majority of the US, I see what you did there... so yes I’ll agree with you on that

sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
hahah
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
where is your proof?
It’s just common sense man. I’m giving an observation and opinion about the conditions of a situation, I’m not expressing my own state of mind. If you can’t understand the difference then I can’t help ya. Or is it that you are so desperate for a win that you can’t stick to the topic at hand and need to drill down on playing a word game? Haha, you can’t even win that one
you said:
..every way you put it, you are wrong!
..IT is sad---wrong...an IT can't be sad
..you said I was having trouble with English--then when I prove your choice of wording is wrong, you get upset...
..I prove YOU are having the problem
..natural for humans that when they are told they are wrong and know it--they get upset

hahah
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
where is your proof?
you said:
..every way you put it, you are wrong!
..IT is sad---wrong...an IT can't be sad
..you said I was having trouble with English--then when I prove your choice of wording is wrong, you get upset...
..I prove YOU are having the problem
..natural for humans that when they are told they are wrong and know--they get upset
People call situations sad all the time, it’s an expression. I’m sorry you don’t get it.

The families do however.
we we we we we

::Yawn:::

Tyranny of the majority (or tyranny of the masses) refers to an inherent weakness of direct democracyand majority rule in which the majority of an electorate can and does place its own interests above, and at the expense of, those in the minority.

That's why we live in a Republic and are ruled by laws. Some things Trumpybear can control, like a small number of refugees. Others, like the large number of immigrants, are governed by laws not "Toady Trumph".

we we we we we

The majority of the electoral college and states voted for trump and he won the election because that is how we run elections. The majority of people voted for Clinton. It wasn’t even close. But you said the majority of the US, I see what you did there... so yes I’ll agree with you on that
I deleted my previous reply to this...please disregard it if you got it

we we we we we

::Yawn:::

Tyranny of the majority (or tyranny of the masses) refers to an inherent weakness of direct democracyand majority rule in which the majority of an electorate can and does place its own interests above, and at the expense of, those in the minority.

That's why we live in a Republic and are ruled by laws. Some things Trumpybear can control, like a small number of refugees. Others, like the large number of immigrants, are governed by laws not "Toady Trumph".
who said we weren't??
people vote for the candidate they think will best represent them
the majority decides who will make the laws

Forum List

Back