America is on track to admit the fewest refugees in four decades

Damn, you all are a bunch of entitled assholes. A little ego check seems much needed here
??? what? why?
Because you are celebrating the reduction of aid to the poor and suffering via the luxury of your smartphone or computer. If that doesn’t scream spoiled entitled asshole then I don’t know what does.
F$$K the refugees
if you want to help, why don'y you go over there and help them?

''poor and suffering''???
..the US spends MY tax $$$--which I pay--in helping the poor and suffering
..the US spends the most of ANY country in helping the poor and suffering
--we send carriers/amphibious ships/etc with choppers/LCACS--along with highly trained troops to help in natural disasters/Somalia/etc ......please add up the cost to build and maintain these ships/choppers/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...along with the military personnel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the US takes in hundreds of thousands of poor and suffering EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!

Damn, you all are a bunch of entitled assholes. A little ego check seems much needed here
??? what? why?
Because you are celebrating the reduction of aid to the poor and suffering via the luxury of your smartphone or computer. If that doesn’t scream spoiled entitled asshole then I don’t know what does.
F$$K the refugees

--we send carriers/amphibious ships/etc with choppers/LCACS--along with highly trained troops to help in natural disasters/Somalia/etc ......please add up the cost to build and maintain these ships/choppers/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...along with the military personnel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the refugees are taken in by Christian family sponsors aren't they?. The reduction in refugee numbers is slight compared to the total immigration numbers. But Trumpybears must look for any symbol of a win, even if it is done by EO.

The US policy of intervention is the cause of the most recent ME refugee crisis. With the surrounding countries and Europe taking a major load of the work helping these people.

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

Most of the refugees are taken in by Christian family sponsors aren't they?. The reduction in refugee numbers is slight compared to the total immigration numbers. But Trumpybears must look for any symbol of a win, even if it is done by EO.

The US policy of intervention is the cause of the most recent ME refugee crisis. With the surrounding countries and Europe taking a major load of the work helping these people.
and the Catholic churches are not taxed!!

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

The families do however.

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

The families do however.
so an un-taxed, religious 'company' is bringing foreigners over to the US!!!
fine--if they want to help them over there--good....but we don't want them here
as stated before--the US helps more than enough already

F$$K the refugees

The families do however.

I said they were taken in and sponsored by mostly Christian families. Not that a denomination was bringing them in. Apparently we do want them here.

Poll: Voters support allowing Syrian refugees

We'll see in November.

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

As for Syrian refugees, I saw on the news last night that so far in 2018, we have let in .......3. That'll teach 'em to be so whiny and thin skinned.

But Nikki Haley said she visited Syrian refugees in camps and elsewhere in Jordan and surrounding countries, and NOT ONE of them wanted to come to America. They all want to return home, to Syria.

I'm still scratching my head on that one. Would Ambassador Haley tell us how many Syrian refugee applications are pending in the State Department right now? It doesn't seem fair that we are completely abrogating our responsibility here.

Keeping his promise I suppose.

In his first week in office, Donald Trump hastily signed a travel ban, suspending all refugee admissions for 120 days, which plunged travellers’ plans into chaos and triggered mass protests. The travel ban has been withdrawn and resuscitated several times in response to legal challenges. Its third incarnation, which is still in effect, will be challenged before the Supreme Court next week. It has already had a drastic impact on refugee admissions.

Did you know that because of the high number of immigrants from Europe in the 1880's. the U.S. put a hold on immigration until 1964 in order to allow for assimilation into our society. The difference to those immigrants and the ones today, is that they came here legally!

You seem upset.
No, I’m having a great day. I don’t let other people opinions effect my mood, especially strangers. It is rather sad and disappointing though to see some of the sentiments expressed on this board though.
which ones??
so you ARE sad :itsok: ...you just admitted it..Freudian slip
Did I say that I was sad or did I say that IT was sad? Are you having trouble with English today?
you just made a dumbass out of yourself
YOU have trouble with the English language
''it''s CANNOT be sad---per the definition below ..''it''s do not have feelings--only humans
'it' cannot be unhappy--it is not human
so it must be YOU that FEELS sad
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy.
Hey idiot, I can say that a situation is sad or pathetic and not feel upset about it. What aren’t you understanding about that?

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

Good for the US, we should be helping if we are able. You seem more obsessed with Money than with the well being of other humans. It’s a shame.

F$$K the refugees

The families do however.
You shouldn’t say “we”, as you don’t even come close to speaking for the majority of Americans nor do you come close to being able to represent American values in the garbage that you spew

F$$K the refugees

The families do however.
You shouldn’t say “we”, as you don’t even come close to speaking for the majority of Americans nor do you come close to being able to represent American values in the garbage that you spew
we we we we we
the majority of the US doesn't want them that's why the majority of the US voted for Trump

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

Good for the US, we should be helping if we are able. You seem more obsessed with Money than with the well being of other humans. It’s a shame.
yes...I am

You seem upset.
No, I’m having a great day. I don’t let other people opinions effect my mood, especially strangers. It is rather sad and disappointing though to see some of the sentiments expressed on this board though.
which ones??
Did I say that I was sad or did I say that IT was sad? Are you having trouble with English today?
''it''s CANNOT be sad---per the definition below ..''it''s do not have feelings--only humans
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
Hey idiot, I can say that a situation is sad or pathetic and not feel upset about it. What aren’t you understanding about that?
hahah
any dumbass way you put it--you are WRONG
a situation CAN"T be sad!!! it doesn't have feelings/emotions
you can't even get it when I point it out
a situation CAN'T be sad!
read the definition again--it's in bold print
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy
if you say a situation is sad, that's improper/wrong/nonsensical/etc
the situation ''feels'' sorrow/feels unhappy???!!! hahahahahhahaha

Keeping his promise I suppose.

In his first week in office, Donald Trump hastily signed a travel ban, suspending all refugee admissions for 120 days, which plunged travellers’ plans into chaos and triggered mass protests. The travel ban has been withdrawn and resuscitated several times in response to legal challenges. Its third incarnation, which is still in effect, will be challenged before the Supreme Court next week. It has already had a drastic impact on refugee admissions.

Why admit refugees for humanitarian reasons, when we can just bomb them for humanitarian reasons?

The families do however.
we we we we we
the majority of the US doesn't want them that's why the majority of the US voted for Trump

We are a Republic, a country of laws, not a tyranny of simple majority rule. Not to mention, no they didn't.

The families do however.
we we we we we
Keep telling yourself that dude. First, the majority of people didn’t vote for Trump and of those that did vote for Trump it is ignorant to presume that even a significant number of them agreed with his entire agenda. We had two shitty choices and many people who voted for Trump did so for economic reasons not because they supported his refuge views. Not all of us are mindless puppets like yourself

??? what? why?
F$$K the refugees

yes...I am
Yes thats apparent and why I’m calling you a douchebag.

which ones??
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
hahah
any dumbass way you put it--you are WRONG
a situation CAN"T be sad!!! it doesn't have feelings/emotions
you can't even get it when I point it out
a situation CAN'T be sad!
read the definition again--it's in bold print
sad
sad/
adjective
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy
if you say a situation is sad, that's improper/wrong/nonsensical/etc
the situation ''feels'' sorrow/feels unhappy???!!! hahahahahhahaha
you cant understand the difference between a person being sad and a person saying a situation is sad, then I can’t help you. You’re embarrassing yourself

Forum List

Back