America Is Number One!!!!!

To the OP..............I looked at it and I'm aware that you want the tax rates of Europe..........You want Vat Taxes and higher rates of taxation...............So then the Gov't can be your damned mommy.....................

I suggest you go live over there if it's so damned great..................40% of the GDP in taxes..............LOL

Now add something for us all..............STATE TAXES AND REVENUES AND GET BACK TO ME............

Your biased article doesn't include that in the equation does it?

How many states are in GERMANY............................

BS Propaganda post.

I don't want a mommy, idiot. I want customers.
How are you gonna get customers, TAX EVERYTHING.....yeah that will get you more customers............

That was the original post..................Obama and the Dems have had the power for many years now...........and you are part of their fan club...........Whine to them....................

You seem to have trouble with the basics. I'm not going to spend much time on you. Suffice it to say....that if we figure out how to put more money in the pockets of the poor and middle class......I'll have more customers. It's actually fairly simple......to those who can grasp nuances.

and I prefer those jobs to be from private funding instead of public funding. To you, the answer is always gov't..........and people have to pay for that to put the money into the poors pockets............and it's bankrupting the U.S., and lowering the purchasing power of the dollar..........

We need private investment, NOT MORE DEBT................So people can get jobs and make more money to give you customers........

Keystone is an investment of 8 Billion to build it...............That's a lot of jobs being blocked by Obazoo in office now. Stop blocking good paying jobs and help create them without debt for a change.

Maybe one day you'll realize that you need to stop kissing Obama's ass and put people in this country back to work. NOT BY GOV'T........but by allowing private companies to build here so people can work.

To the OP..............I looked at it and I'm aware that you want the tax rates of Europe..........You want Vat Taxes and higher rates of taxation...............So then the Gov't can be your damned mommy.....................

I suggest you go live over there if it's so damned great..................40% of the GDP in taxes..............LOL

Now add something for us all..............STATE TAXES AND REVENUES AND GET BACK TO ME............

BS Propaganda post.

How are you gonna get customers, TAX EVERYTHING.....yeah that will get you more customers............

That was the original post..................Obama and the Dems have had the power for many years now...........and you are part of their fan club...........Whine to them....................

You seem to have trouble with the basics. I'm not going to spend much time on you. Suffice it to say....that if we figure out how to put more money in the pockets of the poor and middle class......I'll have more customers. It's actually fairly simple......to those who can grasp nuances.

You suffer a definite lack of understanding of "income inequality". You have conflated several terms, and have arrived at an incorrect depiction of reality. More accurately, you take one little sliver of information, and try to explode that into a single issue that supposedly represents macroeconomic reality.

You need to take an economics course. In fact, I would recommend the macroeconomics course at Khan Academy ... if you do, you will change your position, because you are currently factually unaware of the reality of "income inequality".

BS Propaganda post.

You suffer a definite lack of understanding of "income inequality". You have conflated several terms, and have arrived at an incorrect depiction of reality. More accurately, you take one little sliver of information, and try to explode that into a single issue that supposedly represents macroeconomic reality.

You need to take an economics course. In fact, I would recommend the macroeconomics course at Khan Academy ... if you do, you will change your position, because you are currently factually unaware of the reality of "income inequality".

Nope. I get it just fine. You are very wordy, though. Very impressive.

We would all be better off of the government took ALL of our money and gave everyone a weekly allowance

We would all be better off of the government took ALL of our money and gave everyone a weekly allowance

We would? That's a very extreme point of view, chief. I doubt you'll get much support for it.

It is interesting, though, how you characterize the government of this nation as something other than an entity elected to represent US. As though it is us versus them or something. Sort of defeatist.

We would? That's a very extreme point of view, chief. I doubt you'll get much support for it.

It is interesting, though, how you characterize the government of this nation as something other than an entity elected to represent US. As though it is us versus them or something. Sort of defeatist.
Represent us not rob us.

The fucking government gets enough of our money. Just because other countries and their idiot citizens like to have their governments take more of their money and run their lives doesn't mean we have to.

But if that's what you want feel free to move in with those idiots in all those other countries you love so much

"Our government is small" = LOL

What kind of a fucking moron could write, or believe something like that?

Read the article. If you see a claim in there that you don't think is accurate, note it and we'll discuss it.

It's a stupid claim by an absurd writer, written for morons who won't think and it's totally inaccurate

No issues with any of the data he used to support his claims? Cool. Way to destroy his argument!!

He didn't use "Data" he used irrelevant nonsense.

Until Obama we were the World's Number 1 economy so, until Obama, were doing something right.

If you want to succeed, you don't try to replicate failure. I wouldn't want to mimic some other loser nation, it's stupid

"Until Obama we were the World's Number 1 economy so, until Obama, were doing something right." CrusaderFrank

Really?
The Chart below shows the percentage of the world's GDP, the US took a serious dive after the Great Recession that started in 2007. Take a look at the long-term decline of the US versus the long-term improvement China has made. But it's Obama's fault.
screen%20shot%202014-10-08%20at%2009_25_43.jpg

Last edited:

Reality is a bitch, huh?

Reality is a bitch, huh?

Man! You are prolific. I can hardly keep up with you.

When it comes to income inequality, that is. Our government is small and our taxes low. And this is what results.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/opinion/inequality-unbelievably-gets-worse.html?_r=1

And...all the while....we have a bunch of grandstanding idiots in Congress. Pandering to the least informed among us. They've made most Americans believe that we are being strangled by high taxes. It's all bullshit.

Our government is small?

They took over 1/6 the economy with OCare.
Emperor Obama will override the immigration laws...
Companies complain of being over regulated to death....

Our government is small....
Are you friggin kiddin me?

When it comes to income inequality, that is. Our government is small and our taxes low. And this is what results.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/opinion/inequality-unbelievably-gets-worse.html?_r=1

And...all the while....we have a bunch of grandstanding idiots in Congress. Pandering to the least informed among us. They've made most Americans believe that we are being strangled by high taxes. It's all bullshit.

Yep.

Thanks to the Repubs, we pay but we don't get. And idiot RWs want to pay more and get less.

$26,000 for each man woman and child in America!! If given a choice I'm sure everyone would continue to pay taxes to the liberals rather than keep their $26k per head!!

Our government is small?

yes the highest corporate taxes in the world make our liberal govt one of the most intrusive in the world.

Our government is small?

1/6th of the economy!!!!! Wow! Considering that approximately 4% of the population enrolled in ACA it would be interesting how it effected 16.67% of our entire economy. So our GDP was about 18 trillion dollars, Obamacare cost our economy over $300 billion? What's more amazing that healthcare expeditures make up 17.5-18% of the GDP, yet Obamacare took up 16.67% of our GDP according to Rozman.
Rozman, do you have a link that explains your numbers?

Our government is small?

1/6th of the economy!!!!! Wow! Considering that approximately 4% of the population enrolled in ACA it would be interesting how it effected 16.67% of our entire economy. So our GDP was about 18 trillion dollars, Obamacare cost our economy over $300 billion? What's more amazing that healthcare expeditures make up 17.5-18% of the GDP, yet Obamacare took up 16.67% of our GDP according to Rozman.

he's right many many sources say healthcare is between 15-20 of our economy. If we had capitalism it would be about 20% of that. It mean an $8000 windfall for every man woman an child in America.

But liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism

Our government is small?

yes the highest corporate taxes in the world make our liberal govt one of the most intrusive in the world.

Our government is small?

he's right many many sources say healthcare is between 15-20 of our economy. If we had capitalism it would be about 20% of that. It mean an $8000 windfall for every man woman an child in America.

You don't read well do you? Rozman is saying that Obamacare (ACA) cost our economy 16.67 percent of our economy. Yet healthcare expenditures make up anywhere between 17.5-18% of the economy. So you're saying that if Obamacare wasn't around, healthcare expenditures would only make up 1.5% of the US GDP?

Last edited:

Our government is small?

You really are clueless. If healthcare expenditures took up 20% of our GDP instead of 18% that would mean people are paying much more than they are now for healthcare, not less. Do you even know what the word expenditures means?

Our government is small?

In the real world, the US has the highest corporate taxes in the world, but thanks to the tax loopholes that only the intrusive US government makes available to corporations, most corporations paying somewhere in the middle of worldwide tax rates. Other countries don't have tax loopholes. Plus, many corporations pay no taxes at all!
26 top American corporations paid no federal income tax from ’08 to ’12 – report
26 top American corporations paid no federal income tax from 08 to 12 report RT USA

, most corporations paying somewhere in the middle

it not what they pay that matters but the rate(highest in world,40%) since the rate forces them to move out of the country with their money, jobs, and products.

Liberals completely lack the IQ to understand so it continues

Forum List

Back