America is not growing hostile towards Chriastians; it is hostile towards religious bullies.

how about you first, I mean pasting a whole book what's that suppose to prove your a fan of english monarchy ....
Deflection? looks like it.
As for history and cultural anthropology it's one of my minors but I pursued individual studies in detail for decades in European, Middle Eastern and American history as well as ancient Greek, Roman and Pre Columbian studies.
Also include more generalized far eastern studies primarily China and Japan, history is one of my passions.
Of course religion played a major part during different times throughout history but not all those in power did what they did because of religious belief, often they did it in spite of religious beliefs. Granted the Catholic church wielded great power for a time but that ended hundreds of years ago and (at least in this country and Europe) Christians have mostly "grown up".
Of course religion played a major part during different times throughout history but not all those in power did what they did because of religious belief, often they did it in spite of religious beliefs.

... often they did it in spite of religious beliefs. .:eusa_liar:

just being scripturally religious in those times was the religious belief that prompted their history of persecution and repression. the triumph against spoken conviction is telling by even today's standards reflecting 4th century zealotry.
The 4th century Papal power and Europe is your only basis for your overarching statement, really?
The 4th century Papal power and Europe is your only basis for your overarching statement, really?

yes, and you do have a point where my hostility is directed at the 4th century book and their false religion however to the credit of scripted religions world wide they paralleled the same alliance with monarchical, patriarchal rule at the time and forward to suppress free Spirited people world wide.
You're basing the argument you made to me that it was Christians up to around 100 years ago that were the cause of all the worlds problems on what occurred in the 4th century........? You do realize there were a few extra centuries between then and now, right?
You're basing the argument you made to me that it was Christians up to around 100 years ago that were the cause of all the worlds problems on what occurred in the 4th century........? You do realize there were a few extra centuries between then and now, right?

yes, the true religion's path came to an end in the late 4th century replaced by a 10,000 pg political agenda supplementing its intent and is the bearing from that time to the present for the errant course humanity then embarked.

a sapling of that knowledge through the ages is the only reason humanity remains and regrettably with little in actual accomplishment for stemming the tide.

Deflection? looks like it.
As for history and cultural anthropology it's one of my minors but I pursued individual studies in detail for decades in European, Middle Eastern and American history as well as ancient Greek, Roman and Pre Columbian studies.
Also include more generalized far eastern studies primarily China and Japan, history is one of my passions.
Of course religion played a major part during different times throughout history but not all those in power did what they did because of religious belief, often they did it in spite of religious beliefs. Granted the Catholic church wielded great power for a time but that ended hundreds of years ago and (at least in this country and Europe) Christians have mostly "grown up".
Of course religion played a major part during different times throughout history but not all those in power did what they did because of religious belief, often they did it in spite of religious beliefs.

just being scripturally religious in those times was the religious belief that prompted their history of persecution and repression. the triumph against spoken conviction is telling by even today's standards reflecting 4th century zealotry.

yes, and you do have a point where my hostility is directed at the 4th century book and their false religion however to the credit of scripted religions world wide they paralleled the same alliance with monarchical, patriarchal rule at the time and forward to suppress free Spirited people world wide.

yes, the true religion's path came to an end in the late 4th century replaced by a 10,000 pg political agenda supplementing its intent and is the bearing from that time to the present for the errant course humanity then embarked.

a sapling of that knowledge through the ages is the only reason humanity remains and regrettably with little in actual accomplishment for stemming the tide.
Looks to me like you've decided to have a bone to pick, not necessarily conducive to unbiased examination and conclusion. Don't let me stop your windmill tilting though, have fun with it. :thup:

Looks to me like you've decided to have a bone to pick, not necessarily conducive to unbiased examination and conclusion. Don't let me stop your windmill tilting though, have fun with it. :thup:

history speaks for itself ...

Yes but so does biased interpretation.

that would require commentary.

that would require commentary.
Which you've provided. :thup: Again, have fun with your windmill tilting.

Forum List

Back