America is Finished

So in your small deluded mind that means Dishonest Abe is a saint and could not have ever wanted to ensconce slavery into the Constitution.

Damn Joe....I know you aren't dumb, but that post is really dumb.

Yeah, I'm saying exactly that. Point was, Lincoln is why the South Went to war. His mere PRESENCE in the White House told them slavery was coming to an end.

You see, at the time he made that speech, the Civil War has already started. I'd call that trying to talk crazy people off the ledge.

So in your small deluded mind that means Dishonest Abe is a saint and could not have ever wanted to ensconce slavery into the Constitution.

Damn Joe....I know you aren't dumb, but that post is really dumb.

Yeah, I'm saying exactly that. Point was, Lincoln is why the South Went to war. His mere PRESENCE in the White House told them slavery was coming to an end.

You see, at the time he made that speech, the Civil War has already started. I'd call that trying to talk crazy people off the ledge.

The South didn't go to war. Lincoln did.

It wasn't a speech, Joe. It was a letter to Horace Greeley.

God, are you ever a dumbass!

The fact that millions of Americans don't know the truth about Lincoln, proves the State distorts history for it's benefit.

He was the Greatest President we ever had. There would be no United States today if it weren't for Lincoln.

Don't you love America?

He was the worst president we ever had. He turned this nation from a voluntary union of states into an empire of subjects. He was a dictator and a mass murdering tyrant.

The fact that millions of Americans don't know the truth about Lincoln, proves the State distorts history for it's benefit.

He was the Greatest President we ever had. There would be no United States today if it weren't for Lincoln.

Don't you love America?

He was the worst president we ever had. He turned this nation from a voluntary union of states into an empire of subjects. He was a dictator and a mass murdering tyrant.
Lincoln was worse than Obama? Hmm, dont think so.

Don't you love America?

He was 1000 times worse. He's in the same league as Hitler or Stalin. In fact, both dictators greatly admired Lincoln.

Don't you love America?

He was 1000 times worse. He's in the same league as Hitler or Stalin. In fact, both dictators greatly admired Lincoln.
Lincoln was the same as Hitler? Wow you're really off the deep end. Go back to taking your meds.

Don't you love America?

Lincoln was the same as Hitler? Wow you're really off the deep end. Go back to taking your meds.

No, I'm not off the deep end. You really don't know much about Lincoln.

The South didn't go to war. Lincoln did.

It wasn't a speech, Joe. It was a letter to Horace Greeley.

God, are you ever a dumbass!

No, a dumbass is someone who goes to war so a rich person can keep owning other people.

That's the kind of stupid that needs to be removed from the gene pool.

Lincoln is the one who started the war, dumbass.

How did he do that?

Here, let me help you out.

December 20, 1860 - South Carolina secedes from the Union. Followed within two months by Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas.

February 9, 1861 - The Confederate States of America is formed with Jefferson Davis, a West Point graduate and former U.S. Army officer, as president.

March 4, 1861 - Abraham Lincoln is sworn in as 16th President of the United States of America.

April 12, 1861 - At 4:30 a.m. Confederates under Gen. Pierre Beauregard open fire with 50 cannons upon Fort Sumter in Charleston, South Carolina. The Civil War begins.

The History Place - U.S. Civil War 1861-1865

How did he do that?

December 20, 1860 - South Carolina secedes from the Union. Followed within two months by Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas.

February 9, 1861 - The Confederate States of America is formed with Jefferson Davis, a West Point graduate and former U.S. Army officer, as president.

March 4, 1861 - Abraham Lincoln is sworn in as 16th President of the United States of America.

April 12, 1861 - At 4:30 a.m. Confederates under Gen. Pierre Beauregard open fire with 50 cannons upon Fort Sumter in Charleston, South Carolina. The Civil War begins.

None of those events are acts of war.

The dingleberries never cease to amaze me

EXECUTIVE MANSTON,

WASHINGTON, Aug. 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:

I would save the Union.

it doesn't matter what Lincoln was trying to do.

The reason why the South seceeded was because they wanted to keep slaves. It wasn't like Lincoln saying, "Hey, I promise not to outlaw slavery" would have made the south not want to break away.

The mistake we made was after the war, we didn't take Davis, Lee and every last other traitor and have a show trial like Nuremberg for them.

The Southern states had a right to secede for whatever reason. including extremely high tariffs

domestic-tariffs-at-the-souths-expense.png

"Cartoon drawn during the nullification controversy showing the Northern domestic manufacturers getting fat at the expense of impoverishing the South under protective tariffs." - Encyclopedia of Britannica

Show me where it was considered treason to secede from the union.

How did he do that?

None of those events are acts of war.
They are in the small minds of the Lincoln Cultist. They believe the Union can never be dissolved and killing vast numbers of Americans and destroying enormous amounts of property to keep it together, is warranted.

They are warmongering NUTS!!!

The Southern states had a right to secede for whatever reason. including extremely high tariffs

No, they didn't... that's why they lost.

The mistake was not hanging all the Confederate leaders, and then making it EXPLICITLY clear in the history books that they were the bad guys.

Thankfully, we are FINALLY starting to scrub our history.
There it is again....blood lust.

Crazed Lincoln Cultists...still out for blood.

Forum List

Back