Irosie91:

It is now perfectly clear that you are discussing this issue in good faith, which means no matter what I say, no matter what evidence or testimony I provide, you will ignore it and deliberately continue to make claims which you would know are false. My perceptions are that nothing about you is real especially when you claim that a documentary video violated military law. I doubt if are a former Navy LCDR and I also doubt if you know anything about military law.

Following is a short video which does not violate military law. If you do not watch it, then please do not write back. Doing so will establish to all concerned that you are phony and a charlatan.

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up Memorial Day 2012

I watched it -----the speaker and book writer-----violates military law. ----and is
BS -----even "clear sunny day" is a lie--------for some reason the idiot
claims that the Liberty was a "SPY SHIP" he should be shot at dawn

irosie91:

Please get a grip on yourself.

After you do, that is if you are capable of getting a grip on yourself, please tell us:

What in the video violates military Law?

What military law is being violated?

If you are in the medical field as you claim, how does this make you an expert on military law?

What is the lie you are referring to which is dependent upon the weather to be believed?

Why do you not believe that the USS Liberty was a spy ship?

According to Wikipedia, "In February 1965, Liberty steamed from the west coast to Norfolk, Virginia, where she was further outfitted (cost: US$20 million) to suit her for a mission of supporting the National Security Agency by collecting and processing foreign communications and other electronic emissions of possible national defense interests."

Which country's Navy are you a member of?

You stated your naval rank was Lcdr. For your information and that of the other followers of this thread, anyone in the Navy who is a Lieutenant Commander always abbreviates their rank as being a "LCDR". Lcdr is incorrect and this tells us that you are not what you claim to be.

I look forward to receiving your answers to the above questions.

irosie91:

*snip idiot's delusional rant*

you're probably the one who should get a grip.

a good start would be if you actually stopped spreading made up garbage.

i'm sorry you hate jews so much. did a jewish woman hurt your feelings? or are you just white trash who thinks your lot in life is bad because of those mean old jews?

I know hitler liked saying things like that to bitter idiots like you.

irosie91:

After you do, that is if you are capable of getting a grip on yourself, please tell us:

What in the video violates military Law?

What military law is being violated?

If you are in the medical field as you claim, how does this make you an expert on military law?

What is the lie you are referring to which is dependent upon the weather to be believed?

Why do you not believe that the USS Liberty was a spy ship?

According to Wikipedia, "In February 1965, Liberty steamed from the west coast to Norfolk, Virginia, where she was further outfitted (cost: US$20 million) to suit her for a mission of supporting the National Security Agency by collecting and processing foreign communications and other electronic emissions of possible national defense interests."

Which country's Navy are you a member of?

You stated your naval rank was Lcdr. For your information and that of the other followers of this thread, anyone in the Navy who is a Lieutenant Commander always abbreviates their rank as being a "LCDR". Lcdr is incorrect and this tells us that you are not what you claim to be.

I look forward to receiving your answers to the above questions.

that I wrote Ldcr bothers you? that was the rank I was on separation------
ok LCDR---better? My father served in the US navy as did I and as did my son. I am not an EXPERT on military law-----I just know that the confidential
information to which I was privy--------cannot be divulged by me or discussed publically. As to SPY SHIP-----the idiot who DISCUSSED the conspiracy theory
which he claimed involved some sort of AGREEMENT between Israel and Johnson---to CREATE a situation justifying US war on Egypt STATED that the US LIBERTY was a SPY SHIP------he should be shot at dawn, My son was stationed on a
Nuclear submarine------he would not tell even me -----anything about his location,

we is good navy folk

In my book, “100 Years of Deception”, I establish that the Media in the United States is no longer free but instead, is controlled by Zionist influences the purpose of which is to ensure that Americans continue support our wars of aggression against the Muslims and people of the Middle East. I am sure many Americans disagree with what I have just said. To those of you who do, I offer the following video of a demonstration by over 10,000 Orthodox Jews in New York City, which was never reported in any of the media outlets of our Nation; not a single one. I ask you, if we truly have freedom of the press and media in this Nation how is it possible for the so called “Fourth Estate” to totally ignore and suppress information about this important and world shaking event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w&feature=player_detailpage
our resident troll jillian laughed at it so thats all the proof in the world its true and disinfo agents like paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

americans have been so brainwashed thinking this is a free country when we are practically the most suppressed.i was over in india last summer and i felt more free there that i ever felt here,you could actually go into buildings and smoke without the gestapo arresting you.

that was a freedom of ours since the founding fathers till the 90's.

americans are so brainwashed they actually think there is a difference in the two parties when in reality it is a one party system designed to look like two so people think they have a choice.

irosie91:

*snip idiot's delusional rant*

i'm sorry you hate jews so much. did a jewish woman hurt your feelings? or are you just white trash who thinks your lot in life is bad because of those mean old jews?

I know hitler liked saying things like that to bitter idiots like you.
here is our resident troll and shill i was talking about hard at work at always trolling the boards.

[/QUOTE] you're probably the one who should get a grip.

I know hitler liked saying things like that to bitter idiots like you.[/QUOTE]

Jillian:

Spreading made up garbage! Hate Jews so much! Are you white trash! Bitter idiots like you!

Does saying such things make you feel better. The simple truth is that I made nothing up, do not hate Jews, am not white trash, and am not bitter about anything.

Instead of wasteful and unsubstantiated venting, why don't you write something intelligent for a change that is worthy of discussion. I am sure this will be a unique experience for you and it may even make you feel like a human being.

Have a nice day.

In my book, “100 Years of Deception”, I establish that the Media in the United States is no longer free but instead, is controlled by Zionist influences the purpose of which is to ensure that Americans continue support our wars of aggression against the Muslims and people of the Middle East. I am sure many Americans disagree with what I have just said. To those of you who do, I offer the following video of a demonstration by over 10,000 Orthodox Jews in New York City, which was never reported in any of the media outlets of our Nation; not a single one. I ask you, if we truly have freedom of the press and media in this Nation how is it possible for the so called “Fourth Estate” to totally ignore and suppress information about this important and world shaking event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w&feature=player_detailpage
our resident troll jillian laughed at it so thats all the proof in the world its true and disinfo agents like paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

americans have been so brainwashed thinking this is a free country when we are practically the most suppressed.i was over in india last summer and i felt more free there that i ever felt here,you could actually go into buildings and smoke without the gestapo arresting you.

that was a freedom of ours since the founding fathers till the 90's.

americans are so brainwashed they actually think there is a difference in the two parties when in reality it is a one party system designed to look like two so people think they have a choice.

A NEW ONE-------its DA JOOOOS who have taken cigarettes out of the mouths of
WHITE CHRISTIANS. Thanks for the NEW ONE

I don't believe the media in this country has ever not been bought and paid for.

I disagree.

There was once a time when newspapers were owned by a variety of Americans from many backgrounds and cultures. Today, Rothschild Zionist money has ensured that most media outlets film production companies are owned and controlled by Zionist sympathizers who, of course, follow the party line and work to ensure that our war machine continues to serve the same monetary interests which control the media. The United States, in truth, has no armed forces. The armed forces we think we have are beholden and subservient to the New World Order which, of course, is a Zionist controlled organization.

trolls like jillian just post a funny without ever bothering to listen to the facts in that video,they wont listen to the facts.that guy once made a video showing how congress gave a standing ovation to the Israel leader,something they would NEVER do for the leader of netherland or some country like that,and the trolls like her of course just mocked the video refusing to talk about the facts in it how obama bowed down to the leader of israel,something he DOESNT so with other leaders of other countries.

the trolls of course just called me names as they are with you instead of discussing the facts in the video.

I know hitler liked saying things like that to bitter idiots like you.[/QUOTE]

Jillian:

Spreading made up garbage! Hate Jews so much! Are you white trash! Bitter idiots like you!

Does saying such things make you feel better. The simple truth is that I made nothing up, do not hate Jews, am not white trash, and am not bitter about anything.

Instead of wasteful and unsubstantiated venting, why don't you write something intelligent for a change that is worthy of discussion. I am sure this will be a unique experience for you and it may even make you feel like a human being.

Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I guess Jillian troll thinks these good hearted jewish people in this video who hate zionism jews are bad people according to her warped logic
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

anytime you challenge trolls like her to address this video below,they have no answers,they can only insult.:lmao:

she is too stupid to understand the difference between true jews who are very good people which you see in this video,and zionist jews who are murderers.:rolleyes:

so much for her warped theory you hates jewish people.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol:

this stupid fuck Jillian cant grasp the difference between true jewish religion and zionism.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
[/QUOTE] that I wrote Ldcr bothers you? that was the rank I was on separation------
ok LCDR---better? My father served in the US navy as did I and as did my son. I am not an EXPERT on military law-----I just know that the confidential
information to which I was privy--------cannot be divulged by me or discussed publically. As to SPY SHIP-----the idiot who DISCUSSED the conspiracy theory
which he claimed involved some sort of AGREEMENT between Israel and Johnson---to CREATE a situation justifying US war on Egypt STATED that the US LIBERTY was a SPY SHIP------he should be shot at dawn, My son was stationed on a
Nuclear submarine------he would not tell even me -----anything about his location,

we is good navy folk[/QUOTE]

"that I wrote Ldcr (Lcdr) bothers you?" No, it does not bother me, it makes me suspicious as does the fact that you started the sentence in question without a capital letter. This is not and indication of a college educated person and if you do not have a college education, I seriously doubt if you truly are a LCDR. Also, officers do not separate from the service, instead, we resign our commission. In any case, thank you for serving in whatever capacity it was.

The point that you fail to understand is that most everything about the USS Liberty incident lies in the public domain and at this point in time, it is fair game for discussion by anybody not still on active duty. For example, when I was in the service as a Fighter Pilot (1965 to 1970), I knew nothing about the incident. Everything I have learned to date lies within the public domain and you should have no reservations about discussing these things with me.

What I know about the USS Liberty is not supposition or theory. Instead it is hard cold facts and history. And what know about the Liberty is that the incident its is a conspiracy; a joint conspiracy by Israel and out government to use a false flag event centering upon sinking the Liberty with all hands to bring the United States into Israel's war with the Arab coalition. This is fact, not speculation and the only conspiracy involved right now is keep the truth from being told.

I still do not understand the nature of your issue about the Liberty being a spy ship. Clearly it was and this fact was a secret from no even at the time the Liberty was in operation. Our government did not care if people knew it was a spy ship because the Liberty's mission allowed it to operate in international waters and there was nothing anyone could do to stop or deter her from her mission.

Of course you son could not tell you about "his location". First of all, most of the time he had no idea what his location was and secondly, even if he did know his location, he had no means of telling you where he was anyway. This last situation adds to my concerns as to who you really are.

we is good navy folk[/QUOTE]

"that I wrote Ldcr (Lcdr) bothers you?" No, it does not bother me, it makes me suspicious as does the fact that you started the sentence in question without a capital letter. This is not and indication of a college educated person and if you do not have a college education, I seriously doubt if you truly are a LCDR. Also, officers do not separate from the service, instead, we resign our commission. In any case, thank you for serving in whatever capacity it was.

The point that you fail to understand is that most everything about the USS Liberty incident lies in the public domain and at this point in time, it is fair game for discussion by anybody not still on active duty. For example, when I was in the service as a Fighter Pilot (1965 to 1970), I knew nothing about the incident. Everything I have learned to date lies within the public domain and you should have no reservations about discussing these things with me.

What I know about the USS Liberty is not supposition or theory. Instead it is hard cold facts and history. And what know about the Liberty is that the incident its is a conspiracy; a joint conspiracy by Israel and out government to use a false flag event centering upon sinking the Liberty with all hands to bring the United States into Israel's war with the Arab coalition. This is fact, not speculation and the only conspiracy involved right now is keep the truth from being told.

I still do not understand the nature of your issue about the Liberty being a spy ship. Clearly it was and this fact was a secret from no even at the time the Liberty was in operation. Our government did not care if people knew it was a spy ship because the Liberty's mission allowed it to operate in international waters and there was nothing anyone could do to stop or deter her from her mission.

Of course you son could not tell you about "his location". First of all, most of the time he had no idea what his location was and secondly, even if he did know his location, he had no means of telling you where he was anyway. This last situation adds to my concerns as to who you really are.[/QUOTE]

you are a very confused person-------the fact that there is stuff in the "in the public
domain" does NOT LEGALIZE the divulging of PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
or an opinion or observation in matters that involve and DISPUTE a COMPLETED NAVY INVESTIGATION. Your allegation that a SPY SHIP in an arena of war is IMMUNE from interference by either of the hostile parties is actually HILARIOUS.
Your idiot notion that my son had NO IDEA where his ship was and that he
was unable to contact me FROM the ship-------is the height of stupidity. Nope--
he phoned me from the site of the nuclear reactor------and knew where he was but
could not tell me Your notion that if it fell into the PUBLIC DOMAIN that
ADMIRAL JOHN DOE had a heart attack that I could publically discuss the
nature of my digital examination of his anus and rectum or the details of his past medical history or his hospital course------indicates to me that you are not just delusional but possibly insane.

The POINT that YOU do not understand is that the people who claim victimization based on a CONSPIRACY------as ----the injured parties. ------I have EXTENSIVE
experience with "INJURED" parties--------none of them admit that the event was an
"ACCIDENT"----one cannot actually SUE for accident

[/QUOTE] A NEW ONE-------its DA JOOOOS who have taken cigarettes out of the mouths of
WHITE CHRISTIANS. Thanks for the NEW ONE[/QUOTE]

irosie91:

Let's add up the score. You have been proven to be a liar, a charlatan, a phony, and an ignoramus. Isn't this enough for you? Now you post something which proves you are just plain stupid. Next time you post, as I am sure you will, please make an effort to say something intelligent.

we is good navy folk

Of course you son could not tell you about "his location". First of all, most of the time he had no idea what his location was and secondly, even if he did know his location, he had no means of telling you where he was anyway. This last situation adds to my concerns as to who you really are.[/QUOTE]

you are a very confused person-------the fact that there is stuff in the "in the public
domain" does NOT LEGALIZE the divulging of PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
or an opinion or observation in matters that involve and DISPUTE a COMPLETED NAVY INVESTIGATION. Your allegation that a SPY SHIP in an arena of war is IMMUNE from interference by either of the hostile parties is actually HILARIOUS.
Your idiot notion that my son had NO IDEA where his ship was and that he
was unable to contact me FROM the ship-------is the height of stupidity. Nope--
he phoned me from the site of the nuclear reactor------and knew where he was but
could not tell me Your notion that if it fell into the PUBLIC DOMAIN that
ADMIRAL JOHN DOE had a heart attack that I could publically discuss the
nature of my digital examination of his anus and rectum or the details of his past medical history or his hospital course------indicates to me that you are not just delusional but possibly insane.[/QUOTE]

I stand behind all my original statements. You have no idea what you are talking about and are nothing you claim to be.

This morning I got up after a deep sleep feeling unrested. As I sipped my morning coffee and read my newspaper, I soon came to the conclusion that there was nothing worth reading in the paper. Oh well, at least I have the funnies to cheer me up. As I read the comics, I realized that there was nothing funny about them; in fact, they were inane and stupid. I then turned to Dear Abby and read about a girl whose boyfriend made her roommate pregnant and was wanted Abby to tell her if she should break up with him or not. Suddenly it dawned on me, that living in America today, instead of being exciting and vibrant, was a total bore. We are a nation of has beens and wannabees. The whole world is passing us by in everything but making war and it is all because of our controlled media which has dumbed us down to the point where we live in a world irrelevancy. Disagree? Then watch this video.

America Has Controlled Media - Proof In Video!

New Topics

Forum List

Back