America-hating GOP thug congressman threatens protester

Sorry, but anything from Capt Alex "Bullshit" Jones is suspect. Even where I agree with him he's discredited himself beyond redemption with his 9/11 truthtard fantasies.

So if evidence is staring you in the face.....to hell with it!

Sorry, but anything from Capt Alex "Bullshit" Jones is suspect. Even where I agree with him he's discredited himself beyond redemption with his 9/11 truthtard fantasies.

Funny, I don’t see you stating the same shit when Glenn Beck makes statements, pulls quotes and video from all over the place and bashes Obama.
Could it be that unreliable ‘evidence’ starts out circumspect?

Cui Bono?

Your liberties before 9/11, your liberties after. Compare and Contrast.
Cui Bono was the Latin legal term in old Rome for investigating a crime. Who benefited from 9/11 is the question?

No one would accuse Bush of the strategy used by Roosevelt at Pearl Harbor to get America into the Second World War. But for others in Washington the question of Who Benefited may be the way to find out Who Knew?

Many Washington interests have thrived since 9/11. They all had an interest in keeping quiet or suppressing any information which might have thwarted the attack. This by no means implies that such groups as a whole were involved, but rather that certain individuals could have had an interest in obfuscating information about a pending attack.

Forum List

Back