America has been taken over by a con man who fights only for himself. we are now in the dark ages

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we are in a battle for the soul of our republic.

so you must join me in this effort, join Governor Brown in this effort, join Cory Booker in this effort, join Michael Avenatti in this effort, and let's take back America in 2020!

so you must join me in this effort, join Governor Brown in this effort, join Cory Booker in this effort, join Michael Avenatti in this effort, and let's take back America in 2020!
LoL, America is back. Why would we want to give it back to you idiots?

• Banned

its called the pendulum swing of American politics. no party can rule forever, unless you want America to become China

• Banned
this conman wouldnt be in power if he hadnt convinced folks who look like me that America's calling is to trample on the rights of the weak

• Banned
we will make the American dream real again. we will make america decent again. we will america dynamic again. we will make america fair again.

AND WE WILL MAKE AMERICA AMERICA AGAIN!

You beat our candidate ... we're gonna take you down ...

9QA7Wes.jpg

its called the pendulum swing of American politics. no party can rule forever, unless you want America to become China
If I wanted America to become China I’d be a democrat.

America was taken over by a motherfucking commie bastard who should be executed for treason. Trump is the response to the commie's failed goose-stepping regime.

President Trump is really rocking the boat and exposing the creepy corrupt establishment. They are very unhappy about it.

You're joking! California has swung so far left that it is leaning toward Marxist concepts. If anything is a threat to our Constitutional Republic, a small central government and individual freedoms, it's the far-left and its growing Marxism and the possibility of becoming like China.
Our current president, like it or not, was legitimately elected by the Electoral College, as the Constitution stipulates. This has happened before and people didn't go out into the streets rioting and destroying property.
Proto-Marxists are complaining about "all the evil" this president has done, yet he hasn't violated any laws and only exercised the powers given him in the Constitution.
Immigration enforcement: The laws regarding illegal migrants were in place long before he entered the office, including the separating of children from their parents until such time as the adults with the children could be confirmed as indeed their parents and that the adults weren't criminals fleeing their native nations, and....the children were in comfortable dorms, not cells.
Withdrawing from the Iran Treaty: The treaty had two major holes in it which allows the Iranians to continue working on nuclear weapons development.
a. Inspectors had to give 24 hour advanced notice of pending inspections.
b. Military bases were exempt from inspections, citing that the Iranians themselves would inspect the bases.
All the treaty did was slow down their weapons development, not stop it.
Reduce governmental regulations: Not a threat to our freedoms. It drew companies back to the US and our economy has been soaring. Even your leftist New York Times had to admit how great the economy has taken off.
Implementing a "temporary" restriction on travel into the US from several Islamic nations that were in conflict and those wanting in (the same Islamic nations that Obama originally stipulated) and couldn't be properly vetted to ensure we weren't getting terrorist cells, as well as implementing "enhanced" vetting for our safety.
Build a wall: The prior leftist administration publicly announced it needed to do more to protect our borders from illegal migration, but because Trump wanted it, it suddenly became wrong.
This is all about the growth of the New World Order, no borders, One World Government, Marxist concept, which IS the true threat to our Constitution.

Forum List

Back