America Has Been Killing Muslims Since 1953

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on! Why is it when we support terrorist groups like the MEK and and the Jundallah it is foreign policy, but when Iran Iran supports opposition groups it becomes "TERRORISM".

There is a good way to end terrorism and that would eb for the US to quit engaging in it. The CIA carries out assassinations and it is still considered foreign policy. When the Sandinistas were killing preists and nuns, it was still foreig policy. When we were mining harbors, yep, you got it, -foerign policy.

When we overthrow a government and install a brutal dictator like the Shah or support Saddam, we inflict daily terror to an nation and its people- and it is still called foreign policy.

We cry about what Muslims do, but we never admit the crimes and murder America committed first.

We overthrew Iran's government in 1953 and then caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children with our embargo for WMDs Saddam never had.

Then we wonder why the Muslim world hate the U.S.

meh...........the views of the hate America k00ks!!!:lol::lol::lol:

This photo was taken yesterday and is a symbol of alot of protests that happened yesterday in the Muslim world.........the religion of perpetual angst. Some nut thratens to burn the Koran and these subhumans start burning stuff. Indeed................they are conturies behind civilization.

But the majority of Americans see this stuff and this is what they are thinking, which is just a fact.............

capt_d354fed6ecf34cff80ab07ac29e01b01-d354fed6ecf34cff80ab07ac29e01b01-0-1.jpg

Last edited:
So far, everytime they stomp their feet over (pick anything), we're suposed to feel bad, and give in. And we do. And in return some poor schlub either gets his head lopped off or bombs start going off.

When the Muslim world joins humanity, call me....

We cry about what Muslims do, but we never admit the crimes and murder America committed first.

We overthrew Iran's government in 1953 and then caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children with our embargo for WMDs Saddam never had.

Sounds like more justifications for brutal Islamic Terrorism. There are no justifications for what happened on 911. Some try to justify that awful attack with these kinds of historical re-writes and moral relativism but i think that's just plain lame. Terrible things have been done by many peoples throughout history all around the world but that just doesn't justify what happened on 911. I know some try using these types of history re-writes to push their own twisted agendas but i don't buy into that stuff. Just call it like it is and quit with all the history re-writes and moral relativism.

Yes moral relativism is a tricky & sly way for some to justify brutal Islamic Terrorism. We could go back in history and find all kinds of atrocities carried out by different peoples from all over the world. That just doesn't justify what happened on 911 though. Some have their own agendas and want to justify it with history re-writes but that's just twisted spin in my opinion. Just judge 911 for what it was. It was a terribly brutal attack against our fellow innocent Americans. No history re-write or desperate moral relativism will change that in my opinion.

Muslims have been at war against non muslims since the 5th century.

Sounds like more justifications for brutal Islamic Terrorism. There are no justifications for what happened on 911. Some try to justify that awful attack with these kinds of historical re-writes and moral relativism but i think that's just plain lame. Terrible things have been done by many peoples throughout history all around the world but that just doesn't justify what happened on 911. I know some try using these types of history re-writes to push their own twisted agendas but i don't buy into that stuff. Just call it like it is and quit with all the history re-writes and moral relativism.

You are right. There is no justiication for engaging in terror. So, when we use it, it is also inexcusable. When we tell a country will will continue to kill their civilians until their government steps down, by definition that is terror.

First off, jackass, Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. In fact, Iran is a mortal enemy of al Qaeda and denounced the attack.

Second, as far has the supporting terror Zionist boilerplate nonsense, we support terrorist groups all the time. Come on! Why is it when we support terrorist groups like the MEK and the Jundallah it is foreign policy, but when Iran supports opposition groups it becomes "TERRORISM". When the Quds Force or the Iranian Republican Guard engages in foreign policy by other means, it suddenly become terror. When the U.S. does it, it means we are working for “stability”. What hypocrisy!

When we overthrow a government and install a brutal dictator like the Shah or support Saddam, we inflict daily terror to an nation and its people for years on end - and it is called foreign policy

The CIA carries out assassinations and it is still considered foreign policy. When the Contras were killing preists and nuns, it was still foreign policy. When we were mining harbors in Central America, yep, you got it, -foreign policy. When we became involved in Lebannon’s civil war and used naval gunfire on villages killing hundreds, again, foreign policy.

But the yahoos like you wonder why they took out the Marine barraks. According to you morons they “hated us for our freedoms”. The fact that we killed hundreds of women and children was of no consequence.

We embargo Iraq and cause the deaths of 500,000 children over WMDs Saddam did not have, then you wonder why they hate us.

You guys remind me of the Jew who is going off to war to kill Turks and the mother, worried for her son’s health, says, “Kill a Turk and rest. Kill another Turk and rest.” Her son says, “Mom, what if they kill me first?” The mother replies, “Why would one of them want to kill my boy?”
There is a good way to end terrorism and that would be for the US to quit engaging in it.

Last edited:
also, you think we can overthrow a government all by ourselves? we had quite a bit of help from iranian people themselves

also, muslim countries should learn not to try and fuck over oil companies that they sigh billion+ agreements with

Just so we've got this straight (and I'm not saying you're wrong), innocent women and children died because of dru...er...business deals gone sour. Drugs, business, the Mob, banking, the financial markets and government policy: its all the same fucking day, man; its simply a difference in scale.

Just so you know moron, the theft of Iranian oil made England extremely wealthy. Iranian people, at the time, were some of the poorest in the region.

England made more money in one single year than they paid to Iran in the previous fifty. Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was a secularist and a statesman for his people. But unless you throw your people under the bus for American interests you are an evil terrorist.

We stated trouble in Iran and now we have to deal with an Islamic republic. The same will happen in Iraq.

You are right. There is no justiication for engaging in terror. So, when we use it, it is also inexcusable. When we tell a country will will continue to kill their civilians until their government steps down, by definition that is terror.

First off, jackass, Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. In fact, Iran is a mortal enemy of al Qaeda and denounced the attack.

Second, as far has the supporting terror Zionist boilerplate nonsense, we support terrorist groups all the time. Come on! Why is it when we support terrorist groups like the MEK and the Jundallah it is foreign policy, but when Iran supports opposition groups it becomes "TERRORISM". When the Quds Force or the Iranian Republican Guard engages in foreign policy by other means, it suddenly become terror. When the U.S. does it, it means we are working for “stability”. What hypocrisy!

When we overthrow a government and install a brutal dictator like the Shah or support Saddam, we inflict daily terror to an nation and its people for years on end - and it is called foreign policy

The CIA carries out assassinations and it is still considered foreign policy. When the Contras were killing preists and nuns, it was still foreign policy. When we were mining harbors in Central America, yep, you got it, -foreign policy. When we became involved in Lebannon’s civil war and used naval gunfire on villages killing hundreds, again, foreign policy.

But the yahoos like you wonder why they took out the Marine barraks. According to you morons they “hated us for our freedoms”. The fact that we killed hundreds of women and children was of no consequence.

We embargo Iraq and cause the deaths of 500,000 children over WMDs Saddam did not have, then you wonder why they hate us.

You guys remind me of the Jew who is going off to war to kill Turks and the mother, worried for her son’s health, says, “Kill a Turk and rest. Kill another Turk and rest.” Her son says, “Mom, what if they kill me first?” The mother replies, “Why would one of them want to kill my boy?”
There is a good way to end terrorism and that would be for the US to quit engaging in it.

Just more history-rewrites and moral relativism. We can all play that game. Many peoples from all parts of the world have done terrible things to others but that doesn't justify what happened on 911. So your rants just sound like twisted justifications for what happened on 911. A lot of people engage in that stuff but i don't buy it. I judge 911 for what it was. It was a brutal atrocity carried out against our fellow innocent Americans by hateful Muslim a*sholes. This Saturday i will pray and remember our lost people. You can choose to do whatever you like this Saturday. It's a free country.

Last edited:

Muslims have been killing people daily in accordance to the Quran for 1435 years and have amassed a body count of more then 80 million dead.

Humans have been killing other humans for over 50,000 years.

The real test is who is killing less.

The body count for totalitarians far exceeds that of free societies. Islam promotes the former.

Bring the Shah of Iran back. Was he really all that bad? I know he's dead but man he really wasn't nearly as bad as what you've seen in Iran these last 30yrs. Iran now has Mullah Nazi psychos with Nukes who like to stone women to death. I'll take the Shah of Iran anytime. If Jimmy Carter wasn't such a p*ssy back in the 70's,the Mullah Nazis wouldn't have been able to overthrow the Shah. Carter totally p*ssed out on helping him. He was a loyal ally of ours for many years so Carter should have helped the man.

Look at what you have in Iran now? The Shah was a pussycat compared to these Nazi a*sholes in charge now. Jimmy Carter could have stopped the Mullah psychos from taking over and in doing so we wouldn't have seen the radical Muslim Terrorism we see all over the world today. The Islamic Revolution in Iran was the beginning of the dark days of Islamic Terrorism to be seen all around the word. All it would have taken was a little backbone from Jimmy Carter and all of this might have never happened. He failed us. It's very sad.

Last edited:
Really? I thought it was because we get to enjoy delicious crispy bacon and they don't.

Muslims have been killing people daily in accordance to the Quran for 1435 years and have amassed a body count of more then 80 million dead.

In that case we have them beat. In only a hundred years Stalin killed over 30 million. Hitler killed 6 million Jews, England killed millions during her imperial conquests and rule. If fact, it was the Brits who invented the concentration camp as a means to starve women and children to force the surrender of the Dutch in South Africa. They killed many tens of thousands. It was the Brits who first used chemical weapons when they killed tens of thousands of Kurds. Mao killed 70 million as part of "modern government". These deaths were not from war, but was just outright murder committed by government against people. So what it took Muslims to do in 1435 years, modern government did 3.5 times as much in less than 100 years. In fact, the total of deaths by government murder was 260 million. The number killed in war was another 160 million. Grand total 420 million in the 20th centery alone. So who are the savages? And you idiots trust government. Ha! Dumbass! Anybody who fights and dies for government is a fool. Governments never suffered from a shortage of people willing to kill other humans for a paycheck.

Here is a kicker

Last edited:
I don't know who you are, but I don't consider Stalin, Hitler and Mao part of "We".

Totalitarian governments are not the equivalent of democratic / free societies. To lump them altogether as being "modern" is sophistry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back