America Has Been Killing Muslims Since 1953

Status
Not open for further replies.

killemall

Rookie
Sep 10, 2010
We cry about what Muslims do, but we never admit the crimes and murder America committed first.

We overthrew Iran's government in 1953 and then caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children with our embargo for WMDs Saddam never had.

Then we wonder why the Muslim world hate the U.S.

you really think that is the first time we killed muslims to advance our own agenda? as much as I like ron paul its easy to spot his sheep who just regurgitate his stuff without knowing any history themselves

also, you think we can overthrow a government all by ourselves? we had quite a bit of help from iranian people themselves

also, muslim countries should learn not to try and fuck over oil companies that they sigh billion+ agreements with

We cry about what Muslims do, but we never admit the crimes and murder America committed first.

We overthrew Iran's government in 1953 and then caused the death of 500,000 Iraqi children with our embargo for WMDs Saddam never had.

actually it was the U.S. and Britain that got rid of Mossadegh...

but that was after he tried to nationalize a british oil company.

i won't condone it, and had i been born then, i'd have said it was stupid, but really... you think that's why a bunch of uneducated, paradise-seeking terrorists are angry now?

I'm pretty sure if you asked any of them, they wouldn't even know who Mossadegh was.

and you might want to back up a step to the arabs who fought with the nazis.

there's a lot more history there. but propagandists like you don't care about that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
No. Churchill was gassing Kurds by the tens of thousands in 1903. It was one of the first times gas was used in war and waas the staging ground for WWI. You should quit thinking yourself so superior, Mr. History.

• Banned

i won't condone it, and had i been born then, i'd have said it was stupid, but really... you think that's why a bunch of uneducated, paradise-seeking terrorists are angry now?

I'm pretty sure if you asked any of them, they wouldn't even know who Mossadegh was.

But, how many Iranians had enagaged in suicide attacks? None. Iran, being Shiite, hates bin Laden and denounced the 9/11 attack. Iran and its suicide bombers are only a threat if we engage in aggression against them. Its called defense.

hey can I have the copy right to your thread title....?

I want to use it in the logo for my new Pork BlunderBuss...

"want to scatter a crowd muslims quicker that slick on snot? Use our Pork Blunderbuss- wide blast radius, smelly greasey pork, Hajis take a whiff and run like scolded dogs......works like a charm!!"

America Has Been Killing Muslims Since 1953, use Coonhouse rifles.
Brought to you by CF's Coonhouse

But, how many Iranians had enagaged in suicide attacks? None. Iran, being Shiite, hates bin Laden and denounced the 9/11 attack. Iran and its suicide bombers are only a threat if we engage in aggression against them. Its called defense.

thats why they fund every terrorist / militant group from lebanon and palestine all the way to north africa ?

We did not cause the death of 500,000 Iraqi children killemall. That would have been Mr. Hussien's choice. Interestingly, the reason he choose that path was to protect hiumelf from Iran. It is Muslims killing Muslims, just like always. For confirmation, all you have to do is see what Muslims do when you take the US out of the equation. Shite kills Sunni and vice versa ad nauseum. Your just a bunch of haters. The question is simply who is the flavor of the day.

Last edited:
also, you think we can overthrow a government all by ourselves? we had quite a bit of help from iranian people themselves

also, muslim countries should learn not to try and fuck over oil companies that they sigh billion+ agreements with

Just so we've got this straight (and I'm not saying you're wrong), innocent women and children died because of dru...er...business deals gone sour. Drugs, business, the Mob, banking, the financial markets and government policy: its all the same fucking day, man; its simply a difference in scale.

Actually TP AJAX was conducted by the U.S. Kermit Roosevelt, Norman Swartzkopt Sr. and Alan Dulles. The coup was conducted for British interests, but it was a CIA operation

Actually we started much earlier then that and then forgot about them. Remember the Barbary Pirates in the early 1800's? Our mistake was stopping then and letting them alone for almost 2 hundred years.

Actually we started much earlier then that and then forgot about them. Remember the Barbary Pirates in the early 1800's? Our mistake was stopping then and letting them alone for almost 2 hundred years.

for those unaware of this, I suggest this book:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Pirate-Coast-Jefferson-Marines-Mission/dp/B0016J2CCI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284130138&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Pirate Coast: Thomas Jefferson, the First Marines, and the Secret Mission of 1805: Richard Zacks: Books[/ame]

Just so we've got this straight (and I'm not saying you're wrong), innocent women and children died because of dru...er...business deals gone sour. Drugs, business, the Mob, banking, the financial markets and government policy: its all the same fucking day, man; its simply a difference in scale.

yep they tried to nationalize oil after they told britian that if they installed equipment there that they could have access to the oil (splitting $ with iran of course). iran got stupid and thought that britian would just suck up the loss and leave, allowing iran to use the newly installed equipment for nothing. people get killed for similar quite often

well said and hey, don't forget those Europeans... man, did they beat them down or what?;)

yep they tried to nationalize oil after they told britian that if they installed equipment there that they could have access to the oil (splitting $ with iran of course). iran got stupid and thought that britian would just suck up the loss and leave, allowing iran to use the newly installed equipment for nothing. people get killed for similar quite often

Oh, they didn't offer to pay for the equipment? They could easily have done so with the oil profits. I'd also be interested in the meaning of "split." What % of the "split" was Iran looking at compared to what Britain would suck away. Was Britain kicking in for any of the environmental costs, or were they content with externalizing that to the Iranian people?
I'm all for countries nationalizing natural resources for the betterment of the people who live there. Would that we would do the same. Sadly, any country with obligations to the WTO and the WB are prohibited from acting in their own best interests if those interests "can be construed" as being onerous to business.
Like I said, drugs or business, gangs or countries; its all the same fucking day, just bigger or smaller (respectively) street corners to kill each other over for someone elses profit.

hundreds of thousands of muslims wouldn't have died if we didn't want their oil.
Who doesn't let us drill here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back