America has become a killing field.

Guess I’m getting old, but what has happened to America? Every couple of days, killing here killing there…Shoppers and most recently babies.

I see the primary cause as video games and TV violence promoted as entertainment. The role models of Hollywood cutthroat entertainment, is pervasive.

Guns are everywhere.

Won't hurt looking into the effect of food additives and new drugs. Part of the problem is obviously behavioral.

Guess I’m getting old, but what has happened to America? Every couple of days, killing here killing there…Shoppers and most recently babies.

I see the primary cause as video games and TV violence promoted as entertainment. The role models of Hollywood cutthroat entertainment, is pervasive.

Guns are everywhere.

Won't hurt looking into the effect of food additives and new drugs. Part of the problem is obviously behavioral.

we got from the 1950's ( Ozzie and Harriot) to here as liberal Marxist/Class warfare has grown. It makes everyone an enemy or adversary and has destroyed the underlying cohesion in our society. Now everyone is free from authority to go off in his own nutty direction which sometimes includes mass murder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back