America got what it deserved.....

Well he's got another four years to try to fix the economy. Of course he should have done it in the first four.

I just hope the country can survive another four years of that fuck.

Truth is, he got 4 more years to hand out free gubmint stuff.

That is afterall what his supporters want.

Hey just wanted to take every opportunity to say fuk you snipper. Your guy lost.

Hey snippy. What "free guvmint stuff" you think I get? You are all butt hurt. LMAO.

You know snippy. You sure did make a lot of claims about how Mittens would win. What the fuk happened snippy. You lost. Fuk you.

....And before it is all said and done, I think those on the left in here will regret what they voted for. If you think shit was all hunky dorey before, wait till you get a load of this asshole in the next four years. It's wide open now, enjoy it for what it is worth, regardless of how many rights you lose, dumbfucks.

Tissue? Forget it, use your flour sack.

I figured Romney was a better bet than Barry.

Barry had four years to fix the economy and he didn't.

Time for someone else to give it a shot.

I figured Romney was a better bet than Barry.

Barry had four years to fix the economy and he didn't.

Time for someone else to give it a shot.

The economy was that bad, nobody - not even Jesus himself - could have fixed the economy in four years. Anybody who thought so knows nothing about economics or is dumb as as sack of spuds. Take your pick...

We have reached that point in history that Ben Franklin spoke about. We have finally become so corrupted as a people that we now require a despot to rule over us.

Alexis de Tocqueville once said "America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." We have ceased to be good and now we will no longer be great.

We have reached that point in history that Ben Franklin spoke about. We have finally become so corrupted as a people that we now require a despot to rule over us.

Alexis de Tocqueville once said "America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." We have ceased to be good and now we will no longer be great.

We've passed the tipping point regarding dependence on government.

What is the GOP going to do to change hearts & minds, or are they even going to try?

What is the GOP going to do to change hearts & minds, or are they even going to try?

Why do you ask the GOP when they are much more willing to compromise on dependency of government than the Libertarian whom you voted for?

What are you to do to change hearts and minds, hypocrite, or are you even going to try?

Why do you ask the GOP when they are much more willing to compromise on dependency of government than the Libertarian whom you voted for?

What are you to do to change hearts and minds, hypocrite, or are you even going to try?

My goodness, you're following me around like a little puppy.

Sure beats looking in the mirror, huh?

Bush in 8 years - 4 trillion
Obama in 4 years - 6 trillion
Can yo not grasp the concept of this shit yet?

Fuk you asshole. Who won the election? All your happy bullshit that it is all Obamas fault, well guess what you stupid fuk. Obama won the election. There just were not enough people as stupid as you to vote for the asshole you wanted. To bad.

Get with snipper, he's all upset to. Maybe you two can circle jerk.

No....this election just proved that we have MORE stupid people in this country than i thought. They all voted for Obama.....
At least I know that when this country is completely f'd that I can proudly say i didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back