America Freedom To Fascism Authorized Version

I realize that--but hopefully we can return to the discussion of issues as opposed to the dismissal of issues. A tin foil hat is a lazy debate technique.

not really, more a telling technique. :rolleyes:

Watched it all, excellent overall. Yeah there’s a bit of wacko in there, but MUCH more truth, and not near as much tinfoil as Reynolds’ would like to see. :clap2:

Basically, this movie is about some fat Italian guy saying our President is trying to enslave us or some such traitorous drivel. This Italian guy is clearly antii-American and anti-President Bush, so he should just go back to Italy and rant and rave there. And Ron Paul, holy moly, that libertarian nutcase as a source? I love this quote, " I just believe in the old times where you could do whatever you want without hurting people." Hello Ron, have you heard of Osama Bin Laden? He wants to kill us!!! Our President, thank God, knows this. Our President is protecting us from Osama Bin Laden. So that's why the government needs to know what we do, think, say, watch, listen to. Wake up! If you are pro-American, you have nothing to fear. Our President has said that God tells him what to do. And therefore, as a devout Christian, I trust our President to know what's right for all of us. He has secret information that is out of reach. I just wish Our President could keep being President. Or at least someone like him, such as Jeb. Even their father could run again.

I'm not certain about the legal minutae about whether or not the 16th amendment was legitimately passed, or whether or not it allows the personal income tax as we know it today. But the IRS is certainly not doing itself a favor by refusing to answer very simple questions. Show us the law! What's so tough about that? The gestapo SWAT team tactics don't help either.

A related movie about the Fed is Fiat Empire

Forum List

Back