America founded by whites... for whites

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.
So slavery was the Africans' fault? And Africans were all a bunch of cannibals, anyway? Can that really be what you're seriously suggesting? What planet are you from? And how soon can you go back there?

Your argument is historically correct in my opinion. That's what they at this time believed. I think completely reversing back to those times before even the naturalization of blacks is utopical though right now but whites can invite more white immigrants limit non white immigrants and have more children

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.
So slavery was the Africans' fault? And Africans were all a bunch of cannibals, anyway? Can that really be what you're seriously suggesting? What planet are you from? And how soon can you go back there?
Its certainly the fault of the seller as much as the buyer. Africa played the biggest role in Slavery. Still does today.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

So what is the point of all this? What kind of reaction are you hoping for from those of us who aren't part of the Mastur Bates? Errr... Master Race?

Its certainly the fault of the seller as much as the buyer. Africa played the biggest role in Slavery. Still does today.
Wrong.

"Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery."

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
Defensive Strategies - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
Armed Struggle in Africa and in the Middle Passage - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
Uprisings and Maroons in the Americas - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
The Revolution in Saint-Domingue - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
The Impact of the Revolution - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
Black Abolitionists in France - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade
Saint-Domingue and the French Abolition - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

Now tell us that Africans made slavery legal in the US and that blacks decided to implement Jim Crow apartheid after slavery.

Forum List

Back