America founded by whites... for whites

Why did they bring all those black slave over here then? They had to know that was not going to turn out well. Letting them marry and have families would lead to groups forming and dissent among the slaves. A country started by being independent and hard working surely had no need for slaves, and they had to recognize the immorality of it all.

First and foremost: The white people who founded this country did NOT invent slavery. Let's get that one out of the way.

Secondly, it is intellectually dishonest to blame the white race for bringing the slaves to America. Telling you the truth about that would cause this thread to be shut down, but suffice it to say, the black racists don't want to address the big slaving companies that bought them from their own countrymen. The blacks don't want their reparations from the slavers NOR the blacks that captured and sold them. Hell, they don't even want to track down the relatives of blacks that sold them and hold them accountable in ANY way, shape, fashion or form.

Third point, the framers were getting out of the slaving business. No future slaves were to be imported after 1808 (about a decade after the ratification of the Constitution.)

I'll cover more on this later.
Well you've gone destroyed your own thread. I never claimed whites invented slavery and never blamed whites for bringing slaves here, but they did. If they didn't want them they should have turned them away. You did not address one point I made. Now, since you have to go and put words in my mouth I never said, screw you and your topic. You're just another feckless race baiter.

Feel free to leave. I won't be answering you.
No need to pout.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
We are definitely a Christian nation as many of the questions to win the revolution went to God himself,, Thomas Jefferson was a skeptic but every other founding fathers sons of liberty and all Americans were not skeptical

Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

No, it was genocide and if your Bible is real, your God knows this.

Slavery is not a sin in the Bible. Biblical Israelites living under a yoke of bondage where mortal men hand down religious laws is a sin.

Yet another reason I do not worship a male dominator God vomited up in the middle east.

Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
Many of our founding fathers found inspiration from preachers

so if i'm reading this right, Israel & Israelites back before Israel was a nation state were considered a some sort of biblical idealists?

unfuzz me Porter.....

~S~

..."

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.

Barry Goldwater warned us of this place we are long ago, back when there were true conservatives.

― Barry Goldwater

You keep wanting to talk about religion and we're discussing race. What do say we do ONE topic at a time. I'll gladly debate this with you in another thread. I'll even start it, but one more religious debate you lose. You have ground rules on this thread if you really want to make a point.

You're blathering on about "christian nation" but ya can't have religion coming up?

Yeah, I get what your "rules" are about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

― Barry Goldwater
Brilliant, now you see the problem?

..."

Slavery is not a sin in the Bible. Biblical Israelites living under a yoke of bondage where mortal men hand down religious laws is a sin.

You're right, slavery is never called a sin. However..............God really wasn't into slavery, because He sent the 10 plagues to get Egypt to release the Hebrews. While it's not specifically called a sin, it's not something God was really pleased about.

― Barry Goldwater
Yes we need more billy Graham

..."

You're right, slavery is never called a sin. However..............God really wasn't into slavery, because He sent the 10 plagues to get Egypt to release the Hebrews. While it's not specifically called a sin, it's not something God was really pleased about.

Htf ya reach for the bible as justification and gloss over Moses, sheesh.

If it was settled by whites, for whites

Why did they need to bring in blacks as slaves?

― Barry Goldwater
Billy's son fucked his pool boy, what we need is to go run down Ghislame Maxwell and hold our pedophile aristocracy accountable.

In Jesus name of course.

― Barry Goldwater

― Barry Goldwater
Billy's son fucked his pool boy, what we need is to go run down Ghislame Maxwell and hold our pedophile aristocracy accountable.

In Jesus name of course.
Wow full of hate

Forum List

Back